Become a part of the TranceAddict community! Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Music Discussion > Markus Schulz's Edge Factor Now On YouTube
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
JP8000Lover
Senior tranceaddict

Markus Schulz's Edge Factor Now On YouTube

Before Markus Schulz became a world-wide phenomenon, he was mixing as Arizona's best DJ on a radio show called The Edge Factor. I've finally got my recordings mastered to where I can present them online. I'll eventually have a place for downloading mp3 versions of them, but for now they're going to live on YouTube. I'll be posting more mixes each week. I've included a tracklist for each mix in the info section and if you can help me identify any unknown tunes, that would be a huge help.

Enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/user/EdgeFac...D609B97FD3461C8

Old Post Sep-27-2011 07:12  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for JP8000Lover Click here to Send JP8000Lover a Private Message Add JP8000Lover to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
RebeL9
The Digital Blonde addict

Nice! Back when Markus Schulz wasn't playing commercial pop music!

Old Post Sep-27-2011 08:12  Afghanistan
Click Here to See the Profile for RebeL9 Click here to Send RebeL9 a Private Message Visit RebeL9's homepage! Add RebeL9 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Camwin
STICKMAN

Geez! I can't wait to get the mp3s!

New Mix
Camwin - The Long Way Home
featuring TA's own Owsey, Sunday Club, Vadim Zhukov, Art Of Trance

Old Post Sep-27-2011 08:33  New Zealand
Click Here to See the Profile for Camwin Click here to Send Camwin a Private Message Add Camwin to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Woony
Supreme tranceaddict

That's some pretty epic dedication.

Old Post Sep-27-2011 13:53 
Click Here to See the Profile for Woony Click here to Send Woony a Private Message Add Woony to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Lews
Platipus And Prog Addict

Wow, didn't know about this show. Definitely used to like some of his old remixes, though. Looking forward to downloading the mp3s

Old Post Sep-27-2011 19:32 
Click Here to See the Profile for Lews Click here to Send Lews a Private Message Add Lews to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
MSZ
spread

how many mixes do you have?

Old Post Sep-27-2011 23:36  Poland
Click Here to See the Profile for MSZ Click here to Send MSZ a Private Message Add MSZ to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
La Galerķa
Senior tranceaddict

Can we get these in mp3 format?

Old Post Sep-28-2011 04:24  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for La Galerķa Click here to Send La Galerķa a Private Message Visit La Galerķa's homepage! Add La Galerķa to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
JP8000Lover
Senior tranceaddict

I have mixes from 1997 up to the very last show in 2001. The mp3 files are coming. I just need to make the hosting website and everything else!

Old Post Sep-28-2011 04:31  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for JP8000Lover Click here to Send JP8000Lover a Private Message Add JP8000Lover to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Pookie
tranceaddict

Neat man! I've never heard of this show before. Its gonna be interesting seeing what Markus Schulz was playing back then.

Btw that Bedrock track you posted is sick!

Old Post Sep-28-2011 05:15  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Pookie Click here to Send Pookie a Private Message Add Pookie to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Mattsanity.
Supreme tranceaddict

omg what's that crazy track with the 303 starting around 44:44 of The Edge Factor (1997-Q1-01)?

Old Post Sep-28-2011 07:59  South Korea
Click Here to See the Profile for Mattsanity. Click here to Send Mattsanity. a Private Message Add Mattsanity. to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Durrrtysouth
Supreme tranceaddict

Wow this is pretty epic stuff!! Totally blown away, I had no idea this existed. One thing I gotta say is the soul of Markus Schulz is definitely in these sets, even though the music is different. This music is amazing. It certainly validates what many people say about the old trance sound. Would you label this as progressive trance or what because it does not really sound like any of the other "classic trance" sets I have ever heard. One set he even played Run DMC and it fits in the set, yet that is NOT trance at all.

Old Post Sep-28-2011 08:15  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Durrrtysouth Click here to Send Durrrtysouth a Private Message Add Durrrtysouth to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Durrrtysouth
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Mattinsanity
omg what's that crazy track with the 303 starting around 44:44 of The Edge Factor (1997-Q1-01)?

OMG!

Daft Punk- Alive at 1:36:00 in the same mix!

Old Post Sep-28-2011 08:41  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Durrrtysouth Click here to Send Durrrtysouth a Private Message Add Durrrtysouth to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Music Discussion > Markus Schulz's Edge Factor Now On YouTube
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (2): [1] 2 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread