Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Other > Political Discussion / Debate > 23 Minutes in Hell
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
JClark
tranceaddict in training

If you get a chance please check this out….
http://spiritlessons.com/
An incredible Testimony of Bill Wiese and his 23 minute trip to Hell. Bill was placed in Hell, not as a casual observer, but as someone who was not saved. He recounts all the horrid details with such precision that it captivates the listener from start to finish. If you haven't heard these testimonies, stop everything and hear them. They will permanently altered your outlook on life. My prayer life moved away from "Lord, bless me here and bless me there," to "Souls, Souls, Souls for Jesus" Jesus came to save us from unspeakable doom, and your love for Him will grow once you hear what He saved us from.

Old Post Jan-13-2008 15:41  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for JClark Add JClark to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Lebezniatnikov
Stupidity Annoys Me

Didn't Dante already do this?

Old Post Jan-13-2008 15:43  United Nations
Click Here to See the Profile for Lebezniatnikov Click here to Send Lebezniatnikov a Private Message Add Lebezniatnikov to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Moongoose
Supreme tranceaddict

Re: 23 Minutes in Hell

quote:
Originally posted by JClark
Jesus came to save us from unspeakable doom

Cant be that unspeakable if that guy is supposedly speaking about them.

Old Post Jan-13-2008 17:15  Slovenia
Click Here to See the Profile for Moongoose Click here to Send Moongoose a Private Message Add Moongoose to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Renegade
____________/

quote:
The Bible is real plain, we are all sinners, and whoever will call on the name of the Lord will be saved. Jesus said if you will confess me before men, publicly, then I will in turn; confess your name before my heavenly Father and the Holy angels. But if you deny me before men, I will deny you before my Father. I want to ask you to do something. If you've never publicly, in front of other people, if you've never publicly declared Jesus Christ as your Savior, and made Him the Lord of your life, or if you're unsure whether heaven is your eternal home, remember Jesus hung naked on a cross, in a market place, he hung there for you, He endured your shame.

If you'll pray this prayer from the depths of your heart, God will save your soul, and He'll give you an opportunity in the not to distant future for you to make it public. Pray with us, especially those who are in the congregation and know you should.

"God I believe in You. You are my Creator. I am a sinner. I sinned in many points, willfully, and unconsciously. I've fallen short. I've missed the mark. I'm stained with sin. Jesus I believe in You. You are the eternal Son of God. You're the Lamb of God, who takes away the sin of the world, who takes away my sin. I believe You died on a cross. Shedding Your innocent blood for my guilty soul. I believe You were buried and on the third day You arose. You are alive forever more. I call You my Lord. I call You my Savior. I give You my life. I will love You, serve you for the rest of my days. I belong to You, the good parts, the bad parts, the sinful parts, all my plans, all my dreams, I give everything to you. Thy will be done in me. I believe I'm saved. Not by good works, but by faith, by trusting in You. In Jesus I pray. Amen."

Don't worry about being good. Don't worry about helping people. Don't worry about being compassionate. All that shit in the Bible about giving to the poor and putting the last first? Nothing to do with Christianity. Apparently all that true Christians are obliged to do is cast a magic spell invoking Jesus' name every now and then and you're in. No questions asked. Doesn't matter how many millions of Jews you might have killed, you're cool with Jesus now.

I want to know at what point this fantasy intersects with the Christianity of history. I want to know how someone can read the New Testement and come out of it with the idea that their only moral obligation in life is to say "Jesus" when called upon to do so - fuck the poor, fuck the peacemakers, fuck the meek. So long as my fat, white ass gets into heaven, what the hell do I care?

Evangelicals are completely beyond reason, completely beyond hope. They need their fucking heads slapped... hard. That might not work either, but damn, it sure would be satisfying.

Old Post Jan-13-2008 19:35  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for Renegade Click here to Send Renegade a Private Message Add Renegade to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Krypton
83.798 g/6.022x10^23

I really don't expect JClark to come back to discuss his own thread. Pity the spammer...(If he doesn't come back...)

Old Post Jan-13-2008 20:15  Korea-Democratic Peoples Republic
Click Here to See the Profile for Krypton Click here to Send Krypton a Private Message Visit Krypton's homepage! Add Krypton to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Halcyon+On+On
Liebchen

Xtian propaganda.

//LOOK OUT!!!//

Old Post Jan-13-2008 20:23 
Click Here to See the Profile for Halcyon+On+On Click here to Send Halcyon+On+On a Private Message Add Halcyon+On+On to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Moongoose
Supreme tranceaddict

Well why should he, he registered to make this one single post, therefore doing his good deed for the day, ensuring that our souls are saved from eternal damnation since how can we all not drop down on our knees and start pleasing jesus ( ) after hearing that guys obviously genuine description of the worst 23 minutes in his life.

Old Post Jan-13-2008 20:24  Slovenia
Click Here to See the Profile for Moongoose Click here to Send Moongoose a Private Message Add Moongoose to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Omega_M
Nostalgia

What a piece of shit fear monger.

Download and review ! Omega_M - In the Mix (Beta Version)

Originally posted by twilightki : It feels like something you'd listen to at 4 in the morning, or listen to in your car while you're going in a tunnel.

Old Post Jan-13-2008 20:35  India
Click Here to See the Profile for Omega_M Click here to Send Omega_M a Private Message Add Omega_M to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
George Smiley
Supreme tranceaddict

To be perfectly honest I think you'd get used to it after a while. And lets face it, if Heaven is full of whackos like the guy there, I think I know where I'd rather end up!

Old Post Jan-13-2008 23:34  England
Click Here to See the Profile for George Smiley Click here to Send George Smiley a Private Message Add George Smiley to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
josh4
Supreme tranceaddict

omg i feel an instant PDD classic coming on with this thread. Mr JClark you obviously don't realize where you've chosen to spread your message

Old Post Jan-14-2008 04:03  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for josh4 Click here to Send josh4 a Private Message Add josh4 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Krypton
83.798 g/6.022x10^23

quote:
Originally posted by josh4
omg i feel an instant PDD classic coming on with this thread. Mr JClark you obviously don't realize where you've chosen to spread your message

Only if JClark weren't a spammer, and would stick around!! Sure, this could get deep, but I'm not expecting it too..

Old Post Jan-14-2008 04:22  Korea-Democratic Peoples Republic
Click Here to See the Profile for Krypton Click here to Send Krypton a Private Message Visit Krypton's homepage! Add Krypton to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
tathi
wanderlust

I remember when i participated in an Ayahuasca Ceremony in the Colombian Amazon the Shaman explained to me and the people of his church his journey through the highest levels of Hell, im sorry i cant go into it in detail because ive forgotten exactly what he described just the feelings it evoked, and my spanish was only ok at the time. this was after he performed a spiritual cleansing on this man who had come from another city who was sitting in front of everyone with his shirt off, the Shaman spat this black stuff on his back, the man started vomiting, lost consciousness, fell off the chair and started convulsing in his own vomit.

all in all it was an interesting experience

Old Post Jan-14-2008 05:11  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for tathi Click here to Send tathi a Private Message Add tathi to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Other > Political Discussion / Debate > 23 Minutes in Hell
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (2): [1] 2 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackTrack in John Digweed Kiss Set (23.11.01) [2002] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackGood Livin - "Feels So Good" [2004]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread