Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Album Reviews / New Releases Discussion > ATB - Trilogy (Album)
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
DJGolf
Still A Trance Addict

ATB - Trilogy (Album)

ATB - Trilogy (April 27)

Tracklisting:
Disc 1:

01. Justify
02. Desperate Religion
03. Renegade
04. Beautiful Worlds
05. Stars Come Out
06. Feel Alive
07. Made of Glass
08. Alcarda
09. These Days
10. Better Give Up
11. Some Things Just The Way They Are
12. The Chosen Ones
Disc 2:
01. Searching For Satellite
02. Fahrenheit 451
03. Trilogy (The Final Chapter)
04. A Rainy Afternoon
05. No Fate
06. One Small Step
07. Dooley’s World
08. 9 AM
09. Tristan Da Cunha
10. A Dream About You
11. Illuminated Mind
12. Shine On
13. Under The Sky
14. One Million Miles

Link For Samples:
http://www.atb-music.com/prelisten/

Link To Pre-order:
CLICK HERE!

https://soundcloud.com/saham-1

Old Post Apr-08-2007 19:12  Iran
Click Here to See the Profile for DJGolf Click here to Send DJGolf a Private Message Add DJGolf to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
genscape
tranceaddict

CD1 is his worst work ever imo. CD2 is actually quite good and proves once again that he should just stick to chill-out.

Old Post Apr-08-2007 22:50 
Click Here to See the Profile for genscape Click here to Send genscape a Private Message Add genscape to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Minhaj
Your Moms Box

heh, sounds pretty kool. i like Searching For Satellite and Alcarda

Old Post Apr-09-2007 03:43 
Click Here to See the Profile for Minhaj Click here to Send Minhaj a Private Message Add Minhaj to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DJGolf
Still A Trance Addict

quote:
Originally posted by Minhaj
heh, sounds pretty kool. i like Searching For Satellite and Alcarda

Searching For Satellite is f.ucking amazing

https://soundcloud.com/saham-1

Old Post Apr-09-2007 06:27  Iran
Click Here to See the Profile for DJGolf Click here to Send DJGolf a Private Message Add DJGolf to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
wotyzoid
it's not house

quote:
Originally posted by DJGolf
Searching For Satellite is f.ucking amazing

I dont give 2 craps about what anyone says, i am definately grabing this. love the sig btw, ferry really is the man.

Old Post Apr-09-2007 22:51  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for wotyzoid Click here to Send wotyzoid a Private Message Add wotyzoid to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Spirit5
Nobody

quote:
Originally posted by genscape
CD1 is his worst work ever imo. CD2 is actually quite good and proves once again that he should just stick to chill-out.

I second that. I've been saying this a lot on ATB threads on here. The guy just needs to stick to chill, because that's where he seems to shine the best. He seems to make very good melodic music, but not very good melodic dance music, like other trance producers can make (and it's argueable whether his stuff is "trance", he's largely more generic euro-dance with an occasional trancier track thrown in or chill).

Old Post Apr-10-2007 02:17  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Spirit5 Click here to Send Spirit5 a Private Message Add Spirit5 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Dj Minaya
Want some hummus?

I always enjoy Andre's work

Been listening since my sister got me into his first album when it was released and now I always look forward to a new cd = )

7.9 - La Cave w/ Harmonik
7.11 - Wayfarer Grand Opening
7.25 - House of Dreamz @ Yost Theater
7.31 - Zed's Dead @ The Observatory

Old Post Apr-10-2007 02:44  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Dj Minaya Click here to Send Dj Minaya a Private Message Visit Dj Minaya's homepage! Add Dj Minaya to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DJ Santino
tranceaddict

My man Andre is steller so all the haters suck on your chaps!

DIEGO VICE PODCAST - DON SANTINO

www.StarryEyedMusic.com

Old Post Apr-12-2007 05:09  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for DJ Santino Click here to Send DJ Santino a Private Message Visit DJ Santino's homepage! Add DJ Santino to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Verdale
Senior tranceaddict

I have been a huge fan of ATB for quite a while, he was one of the first "trance" artists I listened to. (I say "trance" because some people don't think he is trance).

It's really hard to say this, but I actually don't like this album that much. It's good and all, but it's just not as good as some of his previous works. The whole "50/50" thing just isn't quite my thing. Maybe I'll warm up to it, but, eh, not that much.

Although I do love Justify, Renegade, and These Days on CD1 and Searching for Sattelite, 9 AM, and No Fate on CD2.

Definately worth checking out those songs.

Old Post Jun-27-2007 09:03  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Verdale Click here to Send Verdale a Private Message Visit Verdale's homepage! Add Verdale to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Album Reviews / New Releases Discussion > ATB - Trilogy (Album)
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackTrack ID - 2003-2005 (Clip Included) [2012] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackAndrew McLauchlan - "Love Story" (Devilfish Remix) [2004]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread