Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Music Discussion > Dark tribal progressive house/trance - where is it?
Pages (37): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Lews
Platipus And Prog Addict

quote:
Originally posted by Lews

I don't suppose any of you know who did that remix? =/

Old Post Feb-08-2010 22:57 
Click Here to See the Profile for Lews Click here to Send Lews a Private Message Add Lews to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Aaron C.
#tacofamily

Location: Behind a cup of tea and a Roland 303, TXTA # 93 (Zeshin)

quote:
Originally posted by Aaron C.
I really wish Diggers would find a way to bring back the old Black label. Imo every release they did was dark prog gold. I think one major kill for the label was that the vinyl color scheme was black vinyl of course, with dark grey labels. Next to impossible to read in a dark club. Back in the vinyl day of course.Now in the digital era i don't see how it wouldn't be a win win situation for them. They could get let's say Erphun to do a dark brooding peak hour tech house belter (Which as stated earlier in the thread is the direction they're going these days) and just get some one like Guy J or some other Bedrock regular to do a prog remix. Then just hand it out to Cattaneo and maybe Lawler; gets dropped in a few sets and... boom! It sells like hot cakes.

Bump!....and i still miss the Black label.

Check out this awesome melodic uplifting drum & bass mix. You'll probably like it even if you don't normally like drum & bass. It's good.....no it's not by me but it's by an awesome friend whos mixes i like. Click the link!

http://www.tranceaddict.com/forums/...9&forumid=81&s=

Old Post Mar-01-2010 23:05  Mexico
Click Here to See the Profile for Aaron C. Click here to Send Aaron C. a Private Message Add Aaron C. to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Lews
Platipus And Prog Addict

Yeah, Black was amazing =/

Old Post Mar-01-2010 23:31 
Click Here to See the Profile for Lews Click here to Send Lews a Private Message Add Lews to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Aaron C.
#tacofamily

Check out this awesome melodic uplifting drum & bass mix. You'll probably like it even if you don't normally like drum & bass. It's good.....no it's not by me but it's by an awesome friend whos mixes i like. Click the link!

Old Post Mar-19-2010 04:59  Mexico
Click Here to See the Profile for Aaron C. Click here to Send Aaron C. a Private Message Add Aaron C. to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
shaminii
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by shaminii
I was listening to Markus Schulz's Miami 05 mix today. I'm bringing back the 04-05 progressive.

Brought it back except I didn't use completely old tunes but put together a mix that fits the atmosphere of the mcprog era.

01. Made By Monkeys feat. Darcy Conroy - I Think Of You (Rui Da Silva Remix)
02. Gui Boratto - Telecaster (Original Mix)
03. Glenn Morrison - Circles (Original Mix)
04. Vibrasphere - Erosion (Club Mix)
05. Adam K - Lonely People (Original Mix)
06. Way Out West - Future Perfect (Henry Saiz Remix)
07. Soultan, Tonedepth - Moments (Original Mix)
08. 16 Bit Lolitas - Personal Space (Original Mix)
09. Alex Seda - Yo-Yo (Robbie Taylor Dark Dub Mix)
10. Yilmaz - Eighties (Ozgur Can Remix)
11. Marsbeing - Fantasy (Original Mix)
12. James Holden, Julie Thompson - Nothing (93 Returning Mix)
13. Telefon Tel Aviv - The Birds (Original Mix)/Soulphiction - Changes (Ike Remix)

Puerto Rican Princess by David Hoang

Old Post Mar-19-2010 21:33  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for shaminii Click here to Send shaminii a Private Message Add shaminii to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
enydo
~

yay this thread again.

Old Post Mar-19-2010 22:10 
Click Here to See the Profile for enydo Click here to Send enydo a Private Message Add enydo to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Lews
Platipus And Prog Addict

I think we both used that song in mixes haha. Great fucking song

Old Post Mar-19-2010 23:22 
Aaron C.
#tacofamily

quote:
Originally posted by SPANIARD
The whole Progressive Resistance crew (Kintar & Rex, Maindave, Shiva etc).

Progressive resistence? Do educate me on this please. Are these like minded producers centered around one record label or something?

Old Post Mar-20-2010 18:48  Mexico
Lews
Platipus And Prog Addict

Everywhere I walk it's like danger is walking along with me!

Old Post Mar-23-2010 01:51 
enydo
~

Lemon8 was fucking hot back in the day.

Old Post Mar-23-2010 02:37 
Click Here to See the Profile for enydo Click here to Send enydo a Private Message Add enydo to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Lews
Platipus And Prog Addict

I keep wanting to buy the Inner Sanctuary Sessions on Beatport. Only $10 and all insane shit

Old Post Mar-23-2010 03:30 
Aaron C.
#tacofamily

quote:
Originally posted by Lews
I keep wanting to buy the Inner Sanctuary Sessions on Beatport. Only $10 and all insane shit

Give in!!!! Buy those eight tracks of dark prog goodness.

Old Post Mar-24-2010 19:05  Mexico

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Music Discussion > Dark tribal progressive house/trance - where is it?
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (37): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackId [2003] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackAnalog Pussy - "Sound of Soul" (Gataka vs. Indra remix) [2008]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread