Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > Capitalism
Pages (50): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
wotyzoid
it's not house

The point is for me to ignore your everyday nonsensical bullshit, if you keep posting trash in my threads and addressing me, trying to get roasted nonstop like some kind of masochist than I'll happily circumvent the process.

Old Post Sep-12-2018 20:08  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for wotyzoid Click here to Send wotyzoid a Private Message Add wotyzoid to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
wotyzoid
it's not house

You are fucking obsessed with me like a fucking creep. Youre like the 40 old dude at the bar full of 20 years olds, trying to make friends. You're a fucking weirdo.

Old Post Sep-12-2018 20:10  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for wotyzoid Click here to Send wotyzoid a Private Message Add wotyzoid to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DJ RANN
Supreme tranceaddict

I'm not the one that keeps posting twice for every response.

And you've got in backwards;

Most of the people on here - like myself - have been here a long time. You're the outsider here.

It's like a local bar full of regulars and then some little douchebag comes in trying to throw his tiny weight around until the regs take him outside and give him a good kicking.

That's why you're getting trolled by various people on here.

So as I said, simmer down and stop posting ugly pictures of yourself. none of us want to see that shit.

Old Post Sep-12-2018 20:32 
Click Here to See the Profile for DJ RANN Click here to Send DJ RANN a Private Message Add DJ RANN to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
wotyzoid
it's not house

Wtf are you talking about i've been here for 10 years, ive been here since before my balls dropped. You on the other hand, are old and washed up and should be doing other things besides picking fights with men a lot younger and more capable than you. I never said you were an outsider, I said you are a fucking creep.

You're a real tough guy, I'm still waiting for this kicking. You want my address? You should come over, I would fuck you up.

Old Post Sep-12-2018 20:58  United States
DJ RANN
Supreme tranceaddict

I don't believe your balls have dropped but frankly I don't give a shit nor do any of us want to know.

i'm saying you're a child, and telling me to cash you outside proves it, not least becuase becuase I'm 6' and athletic. I'd deal with you quick. So fuck off and stop acting like a dumbass on a trance forum of all places.

You're worse than Juan when he goes manic, but at least he has a legit medical excuse not to mention actually contributes useful shit to other forums every so often.

Who the fuck are you to tell people what they can and can't post especially when they've been on here longer than you?

now piss off.

Old Post Sep-12-2018 21:25 
Click Here to See the Profile for DJ RANN Click here to Send DJ RANN a Private Message Add DJ RANN to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
wotyzoid
it's not house

That's what I thought, you little bitch. Pussy.

Old Post Sep-12-2018 21:33  United States
DJ RANN
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by wotyzoid
That's what I thought, you little bitch. Pussy.

You're not even making sense now. You're like Juan's younger, smaller and less stable little sidekick. How's the view from down there?

Old Post Sep-12-2018 22:39 
Sushipunk
Flickering, I roam

I must admit, it's been quite some time since I've witnessed people threatening to beat each other up over the internet. It's still just as lame as it used to be though.

Both of you calm down

Old Post Sep-12-2018 23:00  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for Sushipunk Click here to Send Sushipunk a Private Message Visit Sushipunk's homepage! Add Sushipunk to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
wotyzoid
it's not house

Take that picture down please, it's in the wrong thread.

Also this guy should be banned forever, he's fucking annoying.

Old Post Sep-12-2018 23:11  United States
wotyzoid
it's not house

quote:
Originally posted by DJ RANN
You're not even making sense now. You're like Juan's younger, smaller and less stable little sidekick. How's the view from down there?

You said you could beat me up, why don't you come visit and prove it? Are you scared now?

Old Post Sep-12-2018 23:36  United States
Sushipunk
Flickering, I roam

*sigh*

Old Post Sep-12-2018 23:42  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for Sushipunk Click here to Send Sushipunk a Private Message Visit Sushipunk's homepage! Add Sushipunk to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Sushipunk
Flickering, I roam

Getting pretty tempted to just lock this thread.

Old Post Sep-12-2018 23:42  Australia

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > Capitalism
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (50): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbacksasha 1998 la locomotive track 9... [2004] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackEverything But The Girl vs Soul Vision - "Tracey In My Room" [2003]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread