Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > DJing / Production / Promotion > Music Producers Promotion > Echano - Missing You (320kbps FULL)
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
[mart]
PSN: mart_likes_fluke

Hello! Echano - Missing You (320kbps FULL)

I haven't posted here for some time, largely because I feel that this forum isn't what it once was and also because my 'career' in amateur music production has absolutely ground to a halt over the last six months. Indeed, as far as I'm concerned it's all but over.

This track was finished during early May and I haven't produced anything subsequently. Hopefully you'll enjoy it! Feedback is appreciated, but don't worry about anything especially technical as I'm unlikely to alter it.

Echano - Missing You

Thanks.

Old Post Jun-09-2005 10:04  England
Click Here to See the Profile for [mart] Click here to Send [mart] a Private Message Add [mart] to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Jay M
Connecting dots...

Listening

Ok really cool breakbeat, I'm sure there's some loungy/breaks label who could be interested in this. Is there ripping going on here or did you add the vinyl artefacts yourself? Assuming the latter is so: subtle . I like the style and the mixing is good, as always. Vocal doesn't make any sense, but hey it's a nice fill. The organ gives a great feel this, together with the bell thing. The break/intermezzo parts aren't too strong but overall this is one of your greatest tracks I've heard.

And come on, music isn't all about this forum, it's the other way around. I understand the point made tho.

Cheers!
-Jay

Also visit my soundcloud and Twitter

Last edited by Jay M on Jun-09-2005 at 10:36

Old Post Jun-09-2005 10:19  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for Jay M Click here to Send Jay M a Private Message Visit Jay M's homepage! Add Jay M to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Xuma
tranceaddict in training

This track sounds bad ass, I like the beat...definatly feels "chill." Something I would hear at the beach or something. It's great, however I can't really hear what your sample says except "the human race." Perhapes you could go into the file and put some gain on some parts where he sounds faint. Hope this helps.

-Elsa

Old Post Jun-09-2005 10:58  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Xuma Click here to Send Xuma a Private Message Add Xuma to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
JoeyEnv
Supreme tranceaddict

It's gourgeous as usual.

Mart, are you just having a bad day?

Nelly Furtado - Say It Right [ETP's Remix]

Old Post Jun-09-2005 11:06  England
Click Here to See the Profile for JoeyEnv Click here to Send JoeyEnv a Private Message Visit JoeyEnv's homepage! Add JoeyEnv to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Klangzentrum
laidback'd&blow-job'd

yippieh, again some echano stuff!!!

*listening*

soundquality is nice as always!
nice lounge stuff! i like this genre!
very good use of percs in here!
nice meloddies!

dont find anything bad about it!
very nice tune...
-> moved to music folder!

// Lars

Old Post Jun-09-2005 11:34  Germany
Click Here to See the Profile for Klangzentrum Click here to Send Klangzentrum a Private Message Visit Klangzentrum's homepage! Add Klangzentrum to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Icone
In Dreams...

Sounds good mate, sounds almost like a true movie score to me. Lovely mood and atmospheric elements. Again a nice track mate, spot-on!

Trust me, I know how you're feeling mate

Cheers,
Wim

Icone Home
Icone Store -> New Percussion SAMPLE CD here!
Icone MySpace

Old Post Jun-09-2005 13:17  Belgium
Click Here to See the Profile for Icone Click here to Send Icone a Private Message Visit Icone's homepage! Add Icone to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
TOR
Traveller

gorgeous track full of emotion, as always

Old Post Jun-09-2005 15:21  Europe
Click Here to See the Profile for TOR Click here to Send TOR a Private Message Add TOR to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Peter K
Chicane Addicted

nice track, great melodies. The organ works well.
Great stuff.

btw don't you dare stop making music

Msn: peterstriker@hotmail.com

Old Post Jun-10-2005 03:13  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for Peter K Click here to Send Peter K a Private Message Add Peter K to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
GrimReaper
Relic of a past life

I'm with the rest here, wonderful piece of work!

Works like charm for me.

quote:
Leslie Nielsen:
Doing nothing is very hard to do... you never know when you're finished.

Old Post Jun-10-2005 09:06  Finland
Click Here to See the Profile for GrimReaper Click here to Send GrimReaper a Private Message Add GrimReaper to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Dave-PL
Junior tranceaddict

Well, it's time to review some tracks, so here we go...

Nice song. First I want to say that the sound quality is great. Nice balance between the lower freqs and the higher freqs.
You also did your best on the breakbeat. It al sound quite nice.

But, there's something in the chords that sounds the track a little to simple. Or at least, the chords of that rhodes. Or it's maybe just taste.

Overal the track is nice, clean en pure sound. But a lack of a character or something like that.

Old Post Jun-10-2005 10:25  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for Dave-PL Click here to Send Dave-PL a Private Message Add Dave-PL to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Luke Terry
tranceaddict oldskool

quality stuff you little testicle!

w: www.luketerry.com

Old Post Jun-10-2005 10:40 
Click Here to See the Profile for Luke Terry Click here to Send Luke Terry a Private Message Visit Luke Terry's homepage! Add Luke Terry to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
AMP
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Xuma
This track sounds bad ass, I like the beat...definatly feels "chill." Something I would hear at the beach or something. It's great, however I can't really hear what your sample says except "the human race." Perhapes you could go into the file and put some gain on some parts where he sounds faint. Hope this helps.

-Elsa

Says: We dont read & write poetry because its beautiful. We read & write poetry because we are members of the human race.

The rest of the movie quote goes like this: And the human race is filled with passion. And medicine, law, business, engineering, these are noble pursuits and necessary to sustain life. But poetry, beauty, romance, love, these are what we stay alive for."

Old Post Jun-11-2005 00:32  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for AMP Click here to Send AMP a Private Message Visit AMP's homepage! Add AMP to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > DJing / Production / Promotion > Music Producers Promotion > Echano - Missing You (320kbps FULL)
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackMDT agency? Carmina samples? Santa Claus? Help ID this! Russian or Polish Girl!! [2008] [1]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackKamaya Painters - Far From Over [2002]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread