Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > Friday 309: We missed one - but it's my fault
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Swamper
Webmonstah

Friday 309: We missed one - but it's my fault

I see none of you stepped up to the plate for a thread yesterday.

Hope you spent that time wisely

Forgot to remove the forum from maintenance mode ...back to regularly scheduled programming!

"In a world of illusion you only see what you feel"

Old Post Apr-10-2021 16:26  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Swamper Click here to Send Swamper a Private Message Visit Swamper's homepage! Add Swamper to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Lira
Ancient BassAddict

Re: Friday 309: We missed one - but it's my fault

Things have become better here. My mother-in-law is out of the woods and she's now at home. My wife tested negative after leaving the COVID ward, so we're very relieved, to say the least.

Phew.
quote:
Originally posted by Swamper
Forgot to remove the forum from maintenance mode ...back to regularly scheduled programming!

It's been happening to all of us, I think. I forgot to automatically schedule an assignment for a class and the students were all confused when I noticed my mistake, hehe. It was just a few minutes though, and they were already thinking they'd flunk the test because they couldn't find it

Old Post Apr-11-2021 18:13  Brazil
Click Here to See the Profile for Lira Click here to Send Lira a Private Message Visit Lira's homepage! Add Lira to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Silky Johnson
International Playa Hater

That's great to hear, Lira!

I worked this weekend. Shit's getting out of hand again. Sigh.

Old Post Apr-11-2021 20:52 
Click Here to See the Profile for Silky Johnson Click here to Send Silky Johnson a Private Message Add Silky Johnson to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Zoso
Banging Gangs!

I accomplished my usual house chores, but the yard work is lagging. That will give me plenty to do for the next couple of afternoons. Wife worked her last shift at the psych/behavioral health facility, so she is happy to have that job behind her. Supposed to have fab weather for the next two days.

Old Post Apr-12-2021 12:02  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Zoso Click here to Send Zoso a Private Message Add Zoso to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
stren
Strenowski

Re: Re: Friday 309: We missed one - but it's my fault

quote:
Originally posted by Lira
Things have become better here. My mother-in-law is out of the woods and she's now at home. My wife tested negative after leaving the COVID ward, so we're very relieved, to say the least.

Phew.

It's been happening to all of us, I think. I forgot to automatically schedule an assignment for a class and the students were all confused when I noticed my mistake, hehe. It was just a few minutes though, and they were already thinking they'd flunk the test because they couldn't find it

Great. I heard Brazil wasn't doing too well and I thought of you.

insignificant cor member alliance

Old Post Apr-13-2021 13:40  Poland
Click Here to See the Profile for stren Click here to Send stren a Private Message Visit stren's homepage! Add stren to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Lira
Ancient BassAddict

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Silky Johnson
That's great to hear, Lira!
quote:
Originally posted by stren
Great. I heard Brazil wasn't doing too well and I thought of you.

Thanks! And, yeah, I won't lie to you, I'd usually make an unfunny joke and laugh it off, but I'm not sure any other big country has had it so bad so fast recently... And I'm not even talking about the pandemic

It's like a perfect storm, really.

Old Post Apr-13-2021 22:19  Brazil
Click Here to See the Profile for Lira Click here to Send Lira a Private Message Visit Lira's homepage! Add Lira to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Silky Johnson

I just registered my sweet baby for junior kindergarten.

Old Post Apr-13-2021 23:11 
Click Here to See the Profile for Silky Johnson Click here to Send Silky Johnson a Private Message Add Silky Johnson to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Lira
Ancient BassAddict

Wait, wasn't he born, like, last year? I remember you mentioning him just the other day

Congrats!

Old Post Apr-14-2021 00:46  Brazil
Zoso
Banging Gangs!

quote:
I just registered my sweet baby for junior kindergarten.

Now surely that much time has not passed... I know they are born with an iPhone in hand now (which is hell on the birth canal, depending on the angle), but surely we're not throwing them to the public education wolves so soon after birth? Either that, or I've aged three or four years faster than I thought.

Old Post Apr-15-2021 10:54  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Zoso Click here to Send Zoso a Private Message Add Zoso to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Silky Johnson

Covid be fucking with us all, Zoso.

Old Post Apr-15-2021 14:38 
Zoso
Banging Gangs!

quote:
Covid be fucking with us all, Zoso.

Whale, shit.

Old Post Apr-15-2021 15:06  United States
planetaryplayer
Surpeme traineanddict

Dixon Uranus

Old Post Apr-15-2021 19:46  Norfolk Island
Click Here to See the Profile for planetaryplayer Click here to Send planetaryplayer a Private Message Add planetaryplayer to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > Friday 309: We missed one - but it's my fault
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (2): [1] 2 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackTrack #9 Steve May Guestmix on Electronic Elements 033 01-18-06 ... [2008] [4]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackDJ Looney Tune - "Jumpin & Pumpin" (M.I.K.E. remix) [2002]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread