Become a part of the TranceAddict community! Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Europe > Europe - Germany > Cosmic Gate
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Ted Promo
NWO WOLFPACK INSANE

Cosmic Gate

Could you all explain what's going on with those guys? Like, what's up with them?

Old Post Apr-23-2020 17:35 
Click Here to See the Profile for Ted Promo Click here to Send Ted Promo a Private Message Add Ted Promo to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Ted Promo
NWO WOLFPACK INSANE

Guess no one knows.

Old Post May-23-2020 15:24 
Click Here to See the Profile for Ted Promo Click here to Send Ted Promo a Private Message Add Ted Promo to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Mattsanity
Supreme tranceaddict

I'm not a huge fan but they released a track called Universal Love a few weeks ago in Black Hole Recordings.

Old Post May-23-2020 16:57  South Korea
Click Here to See the Profile for Mattsanity Click here to Send Mattsanity a Private Message Add Mattsanity to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Ted Promo
NWO WOLFPACK INSANE

Dunno

Old Post Jun-02-2020 18:39 
Ted Promo
NWO WOLFPACK INSANE

Checking back. Anyone know anything about Cosmic Gate?

Old Post Oct-09-2020 15:48 
Ted Promo
NWO WOLFPACK INSANE

Thought I'd check back. Any Cosmic Gate experts around?

Old Post Oct-30-2020 16:35 
Ted Promo
NWO WOLFPACK INSANE

Any updates?

Old Post Jan-05-2021 18:13 
Ted Promo
NWO WOLFPACK INSANE

I think I'm gaining some insight into what's going on with Cosmic Gate. I cannot explain my sources or what that insight is just yet, but I will let you know the second I can reveal more. It's heinous and unforgiveable.

Old Post Jan-20-2021 17:27 
Ted Promo
NWO WOLFPACK INSANE

Nic Chagall, we knew your wiles, tambour glaring, cloying smile, he parted the hair of the sleeping child and whisked the curtains closed fast and impartially. A shallow breath swam in small heaves from the child, docility amidst Nic’s frenetic fretting. Nic can taste the copper penny sheen of autumn’s air as the door slams shut behind them, he has blood on his mind, adrenochrome in his glands, and a desire to remain young forever, to release another record as impactful as Firewire. He will do whatever it takes.

Old Post Feb-05-2021 22:27 
Ted Promo
NWO WOLFPACK INSANE

Nic Chagall is now in prison. Thank god.

Old Post Apr-29-2021 14:10 
Ted Promo
NWO WOLFPACK INSANE

Reports are coming in that the members of DuMonde, Jürgen Mutschall and Dominik De Leon, have been providing illicit items such as weapons, drugs, and cell phones to Nic Chagall while Mr. Chagall has been incarcerated. This cannot stand.

Old Post May-13-2021 16:12 
Ted Promo
NWO WOLFPACK INSANE

This just in: related to the previous post — it did not stand.

Old Post Jun-09-2021 19:29 

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Europe > Europe - Germany > Cosmic Gate
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread