Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > The Essential Relief
Pages (8): « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
juzfugen
Senior tranceaddict

was that a blondie tune???

Old Post Mar-16-2001 23:03  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for juzfugen Click here to Send juzfugen a Private Message Add juzfugen to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Redeye
Call a Cab!

Thumbs up

jon carter is doing a good job
dirty monkeys - i feel love yeah!!!

Redeye

great set

Old Post Mar-16-2001 23:03  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Redeye Click here to Send Redeye a Private Message Add Redeye to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Mark_
tranceaddict

I just hope my boy Fergie can come through.
Though I wouldn't mind seeing this guy against fatboy in the last round.
But I think we can all agree fatboy is going to win?
based on that last set, he filled that floor so hard. Damn, I wish I could listen to that again...but I can! Because we got some cool peeps here taping it!

Old Post Mar-16-2001 23:06 
Click Here to See the Profile for Mark_ Click here to Send Mark_ a Private Message Add Mark_ to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DJ Sarah H
Louboutin's Bitch

Talking Hmmmmmmmm

This is not bad but they are remixes of '80 stuff
donna summer i feel love
salt and pepper push it lol

its getting better again now though

and i am getting all of these
not dropped any of it so far cept during narration where i changed CDs over in the burner
timing is good so far thou cos i am manageing to change CDs when Sara Cox is talking about nothing important lol

Old Post Mar-16-2001 23:06  United Kingdom
Click Here to See the Profile for DJ Sarah H Click here to Send DJ Sarah H a Private Message Add DJ Sarah H to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Ckerr812
Wallet inspector

he better hammer in some deep bass...or I am drifting off.....

Old Post Mar-16-2001 23:06  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Ckerr812 Click here to Send Ckerr812 a Private Message Visit Ckerr812's homepage! Add Ckerr812 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
TraNceFaN
Supreme tranceaddict

Radio 1

I live in Canada, Vancouver u probably heard millions of ppl moaning that the type of music the majority of Canada/America is damn shitty same shit here...I've never been interested in rnb and fuckin rap its all the same..and ya I always listen to Radio 1 pretty good way finding out about good djs and good trance/dance tunes whatever,essential mixes r fuckin awsome,I got hooked up by them to Mauro Picotto and Paul van Dyk e t. c. It always keeps me informed about cool dance tunes

Old Post Mar-16-2001 23:09 
Click Here to See the Profile for TraNceFaN Click here to Send TraNceFaN a Private Message Add TraNceFaN to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Redeye
Call a Cab!

Red face

Bring on Fergie already, im drifting off

Redeye

Old Post Mar-16-2001 23:09  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Redeye Click here to Send Redeye a Private Message Add Redeye to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
juzfugen
Senior tranceaddict

do you guys think all of this 80's shit is gonna be a new trend i mean its been consistent in almost everyones sets tonite. i hope not the 80's were bad enoght the first time around

Old Post Mar-16-2001 23:11  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for juzfugen Click here to Send juzfugen a Private Message Add juzfugen to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DJ Sarah H
Louboutin's Bitch

Shame / Disagreement ick

I am going to stick my neck out and say Fergie will win this round and thats without hearing his set cos Jon Carter is playing some real boring stuff right now
good start but he has gone off

Old Post Mar-16-2001 23:12  United Kingdom
Click Here to See the Profile for DJ Sarah H Click here to Send DJ Sarah H a Private Message Add DJ Sarah H to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
TraNceFaN
Supreme tranceaddict

u never kno...

Preety tough to guess....

I think the winner would be Fatty there would be probably the toughest battle between Fatty and Fergie (if he kicks Carter's ass which is pretty obviously isnt it)

What do u guys think about it?

Old Post Mar-16-2001 23:12 
Click Here to See the Profile for TraNceFaN Click here to Send TraNceFaN a Private Message Add TraNceFaN to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Redeye
Call a Cab!

Thumbs down

no, i just think there are so many people listening in that they wanted to play some more recognizable tracks to reach a more diverse audience.

Redeye

Old Post Mar-16-2001 23:12  United States
TraNceFaN
Supreme tranceaddict

Heh

Everytime I'd be listening to the recorded set by those djs it'd remind me of this forum and those message icons lol!

Old Post Mar-16-2001 23:15 

TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > The Essential Relief
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (8): « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackUnknow track from a Mauro Picotto live set @ Privilege [2005] [3]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackBells of Avalon - Bells of Avalon [2002]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread