Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > Damn, this is sad af
Pages (9): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
RobSt*r
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by *~LiSa-LoO~*
There are still lots of good events in Toronto if you look for them. Pretty pumped for Lawler in a couple weeks. PRIDE parties are always great at the 519, and Danny T at the Treehouse party this year. And of course, DEMF this weekend, though that's in Detroit.

I'm 35 and still go out frequently, though not every weekend or multiple times per week like in my 20s. The love of music will never go away.

Where is Lawler at? I wanna....

Im going to Kitchener for the ever after festival on June 8th (i think), just for the saturday tho, justin martin and oh yessssss the man, the legend, green velvet. boom!

Old Post May-24-2019 20:50  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for RobSt*r Click here to Send RobSt*r a Private Message Add RobSt*r to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
RobSt*r
Supreme tranceaddict

Fak how awesome were these ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6oTE4NeZRaA

Old Post May-24-2019 21:02  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for RobSt*r Click here to Send RobSt*r a Private Message Add RobSt*r to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
RobSt*r
Supreme tranceaddict

One more, for my TA peeps.......proper house....enjoy.

https://soundcloud.com/kmfdm-2/hous...mix-ix-by-kmfdm

Old Post May-24-2019 21:08  Canada
*~LiSa-LoO~*
Ferry Corsten's bitch

quote:
Originally posted by RobSt*r
Where is Lawler at? I wanna....

Im going to Kitchener for the ever after festival on June 8th (i think), just for the saturday tho, justin martin and oh yessssss the man, the legend, green velvet. boom!

Sunnyside:
https://www.facebook.com/events/648485958929979/

HouseAddict throws a party series there in the summer. Lawler played at Nest a few months ago too. I have seen him countless times and that was one of the best sets i’ve Ever heard from him. Banging start to finish.

I’ve seen ads for Ever After. Looks like a decent party. Good for Kitchener for throwing a festival too!

Ps I almost forgot how to post a URL link

Old Post May-24-2019 21:23  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for *~LiSa-LoO~* Click here to Send *~LiSa-LoO~* a Private Message Add *~LiSa-LoO~* to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
RobSt*r
Supreme tranceaddict

Shoot, lawler on same day as GV, was gonna ask if i could tag along. I might bother you more in the future

PS, Nice to see Chris still throwin HA parties.....pretty wild stuff.

Last edited by RobSt*r on May-24-2019 at 21:59

Old Post May-24-2019 21:53  Canada
*~LiSa-LoO~*
Ferry Corsten's bitch

quote:
Originally posted by RobSt*r
Shoot, lawler on same day as GV, was gonna ask if i could tag along. I might bother you more in the future

PS, Nice to see Chris still throwin HA parties.....pretty wild stuff.

Boo! Have fun at the festival. But yea, hit my up. There’s a bunch of us TOTAs that still hit the dance floor fairly regularly!

Old Post May-24-2019 22:40  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for *~LiSa-LoO~* Click here to Send *~LiSa-LoO~* a Private Message Add *~LiSa-LoO~* to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
RobSt*r
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by *~LiSa-LoO~*
But yea, hit my up. There’s a bunch of us TOTAs that still hit the dance floor fairly regularly!

Excellent! I'll send a message in a bottle.

Old Post May-24-2019 23:45  Canada
Silky Johnson
International Playa Hater

Many of us were/are in Detroit this weekend for Movement! As we do every May.

Old Post May-27-2019 15:34 
Click Here to See the Profile for Silky Johnson Click here to Send Silky Johnson a Private Message Add Silky Johnson to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
RobSt*r
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Silky Johnson
Many of us were/are in Detroit this weekend for Movement! As we do every May.

Sweet! Who was the highlight for you? HS82 finishes the night tonight.......Im a big fan, cant wait to see him on the terrace at Privilege. I wanted to see him at CODA back in December but I was out of town.

Ive been hitting a tone of music festivals over the past 6 years or so, just haven't stepped foot into a Toronto club (for an EDM event) in quite some time.

After Amnesia, Pacha, and Privilege, Im sure that will be enough super club for me for another while.

Old Post May-27-2019 16:03  Canada
Silky Johnson
International Playa Hater

I was only there for day one to catch Orbital. But Wajatta (Reggie Watts and John Tejada) were so so dope. My fave of the day for sure. I made it to a couple hours of House of Efunk on Sunday morning; caught Eli of Soul Clap playing with Scott Grooves on the patio and that was soooo up my alley. Best two hours of my 24 hours in the D, easily.

Old Post May-28-2019 15:23 
Click Here to See the Profile for Silky Johnson Click here to Send Silky Johnson a Private Message Add Silky Johnson to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
nycionx
slave to the dark beat

Hello!

just saying hi! i havent been around since ~2007 i do miss it

Oscar G. & Ralph Falcon vs. Lil' Louis - French Kiss to the Dark Beat (Murk Monster Club Mix)
Vadim Zhukov - Exit vs. Remy and Roland Klinkenberg - Fearless (Acapella) vs. Thomas Datt - 2v2 (John Askew Remix) [ASOT 150 RIP]
DJ Tiesto - In My Memory (V-One Remix) [Tiesto@Club Space 2002 RIP]
Miami Ice - Better Than Perfect (Full Intention Club Mix)
(Love) Tattoo - History Of Disco Part 2 (Oh How I Love Your Disco Extended Edit)
Bent feat. Simon Lord (Simian) - To Be Loved (Mr. B Remix)
Nicolas Bulostin - Nothing Better Than Sex

Old Post Mar-23-2020 01:26  Serbia
Click Here to See the Profile for nycionx Click here to Send nycionx a Private Message Add nycionx to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
SPANIARD
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by nycionx
just saying hi! i havent been around since ~2007 i do miss it

Look at the tracks in your sig. Damn how fast time goes

Old Post Apr-09-2020 22:31  Spain
Click Here to See the Profile for SPANIARD Click here to Send SPANIARD a Private Message Add SPANIARD to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > Damn, this is sad af
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (9): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackSick techno song [2007] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackLuis Duran - "Future Inside" [2003]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread