Become a part of the TranceAddict community! Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Australia > DJ PROMO Guinness World Record Attempt. New Dates Confirmed!
Pages (19): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Nsonic
Supreme tranceaddict



Registered: Jul 2004
Location:

Relevance bump.

One month till the big performance. All going to plan?

Old Post May-17-2006 07:07  Bahrain
Click Here to See the Profile for Nsonic Click here to Send Nsonic a Private Message Add Nsonic to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Philby
Statement: Die, meatbag!



Registered: Dec 2001
Location: Melbourne, Australia
sneak preview

sneak preview from an interview....

On a similar note, no piece of music can be replayed within four hours. Do you think you will be playing any tunes more than once?

My intention is NOT to play anything twice. So I guess I should take bids from people as to when I play Flaunt It, because I canít wait to get that one out of the way!!!


___________________
Hot mix for July 2015...embrace the madness!

https://soundcloud.com/philby/phill...dness-july-2015

Old Post May-17-2006 10:27  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for Philby Click here to Send Philby a Private Message Visit Philby's homepage! Add Philby to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
mattpromo
Senior tranceaddict



Registered: May 2005
Location: Melbourne

quote:
Originally posted by Nsonic
Relevance bump.

One month till the big performance. All going to plan?


Yeh it's getting madly busy now. Really exciting too. We seem to be passed all the bullshit now which means that every meeting is very productive.


___________________
MATT SOLO aka DJ PROMO

GUINNESS WORLD RECORD ATTEMPT
Longest DJ (Club) Marathon Session
Fed Sq / Melbourne / June 12-16 2006
www.mattpromo.com
www.bigissue.org.au
www.challenge.org.au


Old Post May-17-2006 13:15  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for mattpromo Click here to Send mattpromo a Private Message Visit mattpromo's homepage! Add mattpromo to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
mattpromo
Senior tranceaddict



Registered: May 2005
Location: Melbourne

3 WEEKS TO GO TODAY!!

We are looking for volunteers.

Would you like to help?

This event it's being staged in an effort to raise vital funds for two Australian charities. The beneficiaries are Challenge, which supports children suffering from cancer and life-threatening blood disorders; and The Big Issue, which enables homeless people to take steps towards getting off the street.

In order to comply with the Guinness World Record rules and regulations, we need a dancing audience at all times - even if it's just one person. Don't panic, though - you won't have to dance for 100 hours, as the rules state that the longest anyone is allowed on the dance floor is four hours at a time. Even if you can only make it down for an hour, especially during off-peak times, you'd be playing a vital role in making this record attempt possible.

In addition to Movers & Groovers, we also need volunteers to act as the following:

Stewards: to maintain log books and make sure there is a constant water supply
Witnesses: to confirm the details entered into the log books
Cash collectors: to operate cash donation collection tins at the venue
Promoters: to help spread the word before and during the event


So, now you know what we're doing and, most importantly, why we're doing it, please help us spread the word as far and as wide as possible! It doesn't matter whether you have two hot feet, two left feet or even no feet at all, we'd love you to get involved. It'll be a lot of fun and it's for a great cause.

Drop me a line at info@mattpromo.com to confirm you're Up For It, let me know which role you'd like to fulfill and roughly when, and we'll keep you updated as the project progresses.


Cheers

M@


___________________
MATT SOLO aka DJ PROMO

GUINNESS WORLD RECORD ATTEMPT
Longest DJ (Club) Marathon Session
Fed Sq / Melbourne / June 12-16 2006
www.mattpromo.com
www.bigissue.org.au
www.challenge.org.au


Old Post May-22-2006 00:38  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for mattpromo Click here to Send mattpromo a Private Message Visit mattpromo's homepage! Add mattpromo to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Anomyst
www.interview.net.au



Registered: May 2003
Location: Melbourne

quote:
Originally posted by mattpromo
3 WEEKS TO GO TODAY!!

We are looking for volunteers.

Would you like to help?

This event it's being staged in an effort to raise vital funds for two Australian charities. The beneficiaries are Challenge, which supports children suffering from cancer and life-threatening blood disorders; and The Big Issue, which enables homeless people to take steps towards getting off the street.

In order to comply with the Guinness World Record rules and regulations, we need a dancing audience at all times - even if it's just one person. Don't panic, though - you won't have to dance for 100 hours, as the rules state that the longest anyone is allowed on the dance floor is four hours at a time. Even if you can only make it down for an hour, especially during off-peak times, you'd be playing a vital role in making this record attempt possible.

In addition to Movers & Groovers, we also need volunteers to act as the following:

Stewards: to maintain log books and make sure there is a constant water supply
Witnesses: to confirm the details entered into the log books
Cash collectors: to operate cash donation collection tins at the venue
Promoters: to help spread the word before and during the event


So, now you know what we're doing and, most importantly, why we're doing it, please help us spread the word as far and as wide as possible! It doesn't matter whether you have two hot feet, two left feet or even no feet at all, we'd love you to get involved. It'll be a lot of fun and it's for a great cause.

Drop me a line at info@mattpromo.com to confirm you're Up For It, let me know which role you'd like to fulfill and roughly when, and we'll keep you updated as the project progresses.


Cheers

M@


Wicked.

Honestly cant wait to see the look on your face over the last day!

Cant wait man, its gonna be off-tap!


___________________
Too old for this shit. But still luvin it

Old Post May-22-2006 00:55  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for Anomyst Click here to Send Anomyst a Private Message Visit Anomyst's homepage! Add Anomyst to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
mattpromo
Senior tranceaddict



Registered: May 2005
Location: Melbourne

quote:
Originally posted by Anomyst
Wicked.

Honestly cant wait to see the look on your face over the last day!

Cant wait man, its gonna be off-tap!


Yeh that'll be an image for the July 1st flyer!!!


___________________
MATT SOLO aka DJ PROMO

GUINNESS WORLD RECORD ATTEMPT
Longest DJ (Club) Marathon Session
Fed Sq / Melbourne / June 12-16 2006
www.mattpromo.com
www.bigissue.org.au
www.challenge.org.au


Old Post May-22-2006 02:37  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for mattpromo Click here to Send mattpromo a Private Message Visit mattpromo's homepage! Add mattpromo to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Anomyst
www.interview.net.au



Registered: May 2003
Location: Melbourne

quote:
Originally posted by mattpromo
Yeh that'll be an image for the July 1st flyer!!!


haha shhhhh


___________________
Too old for this shit. But still luvin it

Old Post May-22-2006 02:48  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for Anomyst Click here to Send Anomyst a Private Message Visit Anomyst's homepage! Add Anomyst to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
eROs.au
Chuck Bass



Registered: Nov 2004
Location: Upper East Side

thats massive.


___________________

quote:
Originally posted by pkcRAISTLIN
dont argue with the yanks nutter, they know best!

Old Post May-22-2006 02:54  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for eROs.au Click here to Send eROs.au a Private Message Visit eROs.au's homepage! Add eROs.au to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
sezzy
can't find my way home :(



Registered: Jan 2004
Location: Melbourne, Australia

good luck matt! will pop down for couple hours to check it all out


___________________

Old Post May-22-2006 03:08 
Click Here to See the Profile for sezzy Click here to Send sezzy a Private Message Add sezzy to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
mattpromo
Senior tranceaddict



Registered: May 2005
Location: Melbourne

Just confirmed... two hours of EUROTRASH

THE EUROTRASHIAN SONG CONTEST

will feature SLEAZY SLUTTY SLAMMIN VOCAL HOUSE

Anything goes with all those tracks you wanna play but are worried about the swearing and stuff. My favourite will be STRAIGHT GIRLS DON'T EAT PUSSY and if I can find a copy in time...Ethel Meatplow's JEANIE.

Eurtrash Bar are going to run a promotion during the set with Burlesque dancers and a prize for the cheeziest sleaziest best dressed dancer.

Break out the rubber!!

PROMO


___________________
MATT SOLO aka DJ PROMO

GUINNESS WORLD RECORD ATTEMPT
Longest DJ (Club) Marathon Session
Fed Sq / Melbourne / June 12-16 2006
www.mattpromo.com
www.bigissue.org.au
www.challenge.org.au


Old Post May-24-2006 13:46  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for mattpromo Click here to Send mattpromo a Private Message Visit mattpromo's homepage! Add mattpromo to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Philby
Statement: Die, meatbag!



Registered: Dec 2001
Location: Melbourne, Australia

i saw an interview on ITM here:
http://www.inthemix.com.au/features/26708/


___________________
Hot mix for July 2015...embrace the madness!

https://soundcloud.com/philby/phill...dness-july-2015

Old Post May-26-2006 09:12  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for Philby Click here to Send Philby a Private Message Visit Philby's homepage! Add Philby to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
mattpromo
Senior tranceaddict



Registered: May 2005
Location: Melbourne

quote:
Originally posted by Philby
i saw an interview on ITM here:
http://www.inthemix.com.au/features/26708/


heck out this page for some more...

http://www.mattpromo.com/rev.html


___________________
MATT SOLO aka DJ PROMO

GUINNESS WORLD RECORD ATTEMPT
Longest DJ (Club) Marathon Session
Fed Sq / Melbourne / June 12-16 2006
www.mattpromo.com
www.bigissue.org.au
www.challenge.org.au


Old Post May-27-2006 01:28  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for mattpromo Click here to Send mattpromo a Private Message Visit mattpromo's homepage! Add mattpromo to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Australia > DJ PROMO Guinness World Record Attempt. New Dates Confirmed!
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (19): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread

Forum Jump:

All times are GMT. The time now is 14:37.

Forum Rules:
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not edit your posts
HTML code is ON
vB code is ON
[IMG] code is ON
 
Search this Thread:

 
Contact Us - return to tranceaddict

Powered by: Trance Music & vBulletin Forums
Copyright ©2000-2021

Privacy Statement / DMCA