Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Tracks Section > Unknown Tracks > Sasha tune needs to be id'd...
Pages (19): « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
WhitenameseKid
tranceaddict

yo im workin so hard to find the name of this its sooo fuckin awsome!!!!!! also want to help ya out for helpin me out . i have looked around so many sites and most of the playlists are complete but then track 5 is ALWAYS the missing 1

Old Post Aug-29-2005 00:22  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for WhitenameseKid Click here to Send WhitenameseKid a Private Message Add WhitenameseKid to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
elektric
tranceaddict

maybe its an unreleased promo that only sasha has... ?

Old Post Sep-07-2005 14:32  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for elektric Click here to Send elektric a Private Message Add elektric to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
BillyFry
tranceaddict in training

Shit! I tried for this unbeleivable track but have also had no luck

Old Post Sep-16-2005 03:39  Japan
Click Here to See the Profile for BillyFry Click here to Send BillyFry a Private Message Add BillyFry to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Marler
Junior tranceaddict

When i heard the sample it really makes me think of Mojado, especially the track El Tercer Ojo.

The sample is much more down Tempo, maybe a Mr. Sam remix of it?
Vocals also sound like in other works of Mojado.

Old Post Oct-01-2005 16:12  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for Marler Click here to Send Marler a Private Message Add Marler to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Jimmy
Supreme tranceaddict

damn, has it been so long? still no id?? is there ever going to be an ID?

Old Post Oct-01-2005 19:48 
Click Here to See the Profile for Jimmy Click here to Send Jimmy a Private Message Add Jimmy to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
mellow_head
I Kill For You

I go see if I can help

Old Post Dec-03-2005 19:59 
Click Here to See the Profile for mellow_head Click here to Send mellow_head a Private Message Add mellow_head to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
lady2isis
tranceaddict in training

this really is a wonderful track... i will also lend a hand here!

Old Post Dec-10-2005 10:34  Malaysia
Click Here to See the Profile for lady2isis Click here to Send lady2isis a Private Message Visit lady2isis's homepage! Add lady2isis to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
stevieboy32808
==============

I emailed the people over at Sasha's website and they told me to go to Sasha's global underground forums. The tracklist at that forum did exist, but they had the same track unidentified although I did get a clear sample:

Click Me

Somebody host this before the link expires.

Old Post Dec-14-2005 01:42 
Click Here to See the Profile for stevieboy32808 Click here to Send stevieboy32808 a Private Message Add stevieboy32808 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Gandido
Senior tranceaddict

Hosted.

http://home.coqui.net/evilaro/idsashamoonpark2003.mp3

Make your beds people. This is the clearest sample we'll get. Let's put it to some good work. Unfortunately, hosting is the only thing I can do to help as I don't have any clue what the track might be.

Cheers.

Old Post Dec-14-2005 07:41  Puerto Rico
Click Here to See the Profile for Gandido Click here to Send Gandido a Private Message Visit Gandido's homepage! Add Gandido to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Floorfiller
Girl + Sweater = Hotness

Thumbs up

quote:
Originally posted by Gandido
Hosted.

http://home.coqui.net/evilaro/idsashamoonpark2003.mp3

Make your beds people. This is the clearest sample we'll get. Let's put it to some good work. Unfortunately, hosting is the only thing I can do to help as I don't have any clue what the track might be.

Cheers.

added your link to the first post...

Old Post Dec-14-2005 18:04 
Click Here to See the Profile for Floorfiller Click here to Send Floorfiller a Private Message Visit Floorfiller's homepage! Add Floorfiller to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Gandido
Senior tranceaddict

Link changed:

http://home.coqui.net/evilaro/audio...oonpark2003.mp3

Change the link in the first post.
Thx.

Old Post Jan-06-2006 18:27  Puerto Rico
Click Here to See the Profile for Gandido Click here to Send Gandido a Private Message Visit Gandido's homepage! Add Gandido to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Coup
Retired

ive edited teh link in teh first post.

Old Post Jan-22-2006 17:50  England
Click Here to See the Profile for Coup Click here to Send Coup a Private Message Add Coup to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Tracks Section > Unknown Tracks > Sasha tune needs to be id'd...
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (19): « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackPlease ID [2005] [1]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackMiller & Floyd - "Colours" [2002]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread