Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - Chicago, Detroit & N. Central USA > Wisco TA's unite!!!
Pages (54): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
lücid
electric girl

quote:
Originally posted by LuNaSeA
where's three? in madison?

was thinking about going to chi-town for thievery corp and then king britt... but but but tiefschwarz next weekend !!!

Three is in Milwaukee.

i wanted to check out the Thievery and Tiefschwarz shows, but Thievery tickets are so much $$$ and i'm working at 6am on both of those Saturdays so i can't really go out anyway.

hope all is going well in Madison.

Old Post Feb-18-2009 03:49 
Click Here to See the Profile for lücid Click here to Send lücid a Private Message Add lücid to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Omega_Blue
Someone Changed My Custom

quote:
Originally posted by LuNaSeA
where's three? in madison?

was thinking about going to chi-town for thievery corp and then king britt... but but but tiefschwarz next weekend !!!

d-res and i are going to thievery this friday. shoot me a pm or somethin beforehand if you feel like it

Old Post Feb-18-2009 05:14  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Omega_Blue Click here to Send Omega_Blue a Private Message Add Omega_Blue to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
LuNaSeA
presque rien

quote:
Originally posted by Omega_Blue
d-res and i are going to thievery this friday. shoot me a pm or somethin beforehand if you feel like it

oh word? i'm buying my tickets at the moment-- gonna go with another TA that lives in chicago (not sure if she posts on this board anymore, she used to post in the nyc forum when she lived there, that's how we met.)

WOO! i'll PM you now meng.

Old Post Feb-18-2009 16:41  Italy
Click Here to See the Profile for LuNaSeA Click here to Send LuNaSeA a Private Message Add LuNaSeA to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DJHaze
tranceaddict in training

Yup still here
Gotta love Wisconsin

Old Post Mar-07-2009 18:56  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for DJHaze Click here to Send DJHaze a Private Message Add DJHaze to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
AlteredState
tranceaddict in training

good o' Oshkosh, WI :P

Greetings fellow TA's!

Old Post Mar-26-2009 21:20  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for AlteredState Click here to Send AlteredState a Private Message Add AlteredState to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
trenZcend
tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by AlteredState
good o' Oshkosh, WI :P

Greetings fellow TA's!

Welcome... I'm pretty new here myself...

Armin van Buuren:

"Itīs not just love for music, itīs my passion, itīs about a way of living. Music is essential to my life".

Old Post Mar-26-2009 22:00 
Click Here to See the Profile for trenZcend Click here to Send trenZcend a Private Message Add trenZcend to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Omega_Blue
Someone Changed My Custom

do any of you new wisco ta's ever go out or what? i've never seen any of you post before

Old Post Mar-29-2009 22:27  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Omega_Blue Click here to Send Omega_Blue a Private Message Add Omega_Blue to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
glass
SILLY HATS ONLY!

Wisco represent mother Fucka's. Eat MY CAKE!!!!

Old Post Mar-30-2009 02:44  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for glass Click here to Send glass a Private Message Add glass to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
trenZcend
tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Omega_Blue
do any of you new wisco ta's ever go out or what? i've never seen any of you post before

Never posted before because I'm new to this forum... was never really into the scene and just started recently... Been to a couple of shows...its been great !!!

Armin van Buuren:

"Itīs not just love for music, itīs my passion, itīs about a way of living. Music is essential to my life".

Old Post Mar-30-2009 04:42 
Click Here to See the Profile for trenZcend Click here to Send trenZcend a Private Message Add trenZcend to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
jlemke73
tranceaddict in training

I'm surprised no one has mentioned anything about the Rehab event on May 9th at the rave. DJ's include Robbie Rivera, Ill Executioners, and Paul Anthony and ZXX tag teaming.

Old Post Apr-05-2009 07:27  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for jlemke73 Click here to Send jlemke73 a Private Message Add jlemke73 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
trenZcend
tranceaddict

I guess it's just not worth mentioning... Robbie was just here this past December... the main crowd for this event is going to be under 21...if I have nothing to do that night... I just might drop by... It would be great, if they would bring new artist to the area, Crystal Method is coming back in June as well and they were just here for NYE...

Armin van Buuren:

Old Post Apr-06-2009 02:01 
apple country
Bring'n the Bang'n

Robbie Rivera wasn't as good back in Dec IMO, but he killed it in Miami.

wouldn't mind see that show, but I don't think I can make it.

the Crystal Method live aren't my bag. when they DJ though,

Old Post Apr-07-2009 04:39  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for apple country Click here to Send apple country a Private Message Visit apple country's homepage! Add apple country to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - Chicago, Detroit & N. Central USA > Wisco TA's unite!!!
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (54): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackRadio Trance Classics 99/00: Track 1 [2004] [1]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackMarcus Schossow - "Mr. White" (Original Mix) [2008]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread