Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Tracks Section > Unknown Tracks > A.M.P. - ID (Unreleased)
Pages (21): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
InTranzd
tranceaddict

I want this sooo bad

Does it like, cease to exist or some shit??

Has anyone heard this live recently???

Old Post Mar-05-2004 23:56  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for InTranzd Click here to Send InTranzd a Private Message Add InTranzd to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
THE_Chris
needs a new CT

Re-sticky

Old Post Apr-01-2004 11:41  Ireland
Click Here to See the Profile for THE_Chris Click here to Send THE_Chris a Private Message Add THE_Chris to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
mcorpse
tranceaddict

This track'll never be ID'd

Old Post Apr-03-2004 06:06  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for mcorpse Click here to Send mcorpse a Private Message Add mcorpse to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
joecali
tranceaddict in training

Ok..Its time to ID this track..I was the first one to ID The Killer track From PVD's performance at Space in Miami which was Second Sun-Love Stimulator, So just give me a few days on this one and we will have an ID.

Old Post Apr-03-2004 17:47  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for joecali Click here to Send joecali a Private Message Add joecali to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Floorfiller
Girl + Sweater = Hotness

quote:
Originally posted by joecali
Ok..Its time to ID this track..I was the first one to ID The Killer track From PVD's performance at Space in Miami which was Second Sun-Love Stimulator, So just give me a few days on this one and we will have an ID.

Old Post Apr-03-2004 17:55 
Click Here to See the Profile for Floorfiller Click here to Send Floorfiller a Private Message Visit Floorfiller's homepage! Add Floorfiller to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
movingincircles
ninja!

quote:
Originally posted by joecali
I was the first one to ID The Killer track From PVD's performance at Space in Miami

someone is taking all the credit

what about all the others?

Old Post Apr-18-2004 06:58  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for movingincircles Click here to Send movingincircles a Private Message Add movingincircles to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
dreamone
Senior tranceaddict

it would be bash if this topic could be sticked to the top keee?

Old Post Apr-18-2004 21:49  Austria
Click Here to See the Profile for dreamone Click here to Send dreamone a Private Message Add dreamone to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
spdandpwr
DJ in the making...

Sad has anybody figured this out yet

has anybody figured this out yet

Old Post Jun-16-2004 02:44  Greece
Click Here to See the Profile for spdandpwr Click here to Send spdandpwr a Private Message Add spdandpwr to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
absolutsth
tranceaddict in training

quote:
Originally posted by JJ-T1
Some tranceaddict must know Judge Jules himself, so don't hesitate to ask the track name I will sleep a lot better if this one get IDed

he lives near me

Old Post Jun-16-2004 16:07  United Kingdom
Click Here to See the Profile for absolutsth Click here to Send absolutsth a Private Message Add absolutsth to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
mcorpse
tranceaddict

Dunno

Has this clip been posted to other trance-related sites?

Perhaps if we could get some major DJ's interest we could get them to post it on their site?

Somebody prolly just got it in their head to make an "ultimate" trance track sampling all sorts of other tracks of the time and make a nice shady bootleg out of it.

Damn, this sucks. If there's someone out there who knows who or even was the person who made it but isn't talking, please, for the love of god, the joke's not funny anymore, please put this to rest by telling us what the track is.

Here's a thought...perhaps the Judge made it himself?

Last edited by mcorpse on Jul-09-2004 at 09:12

Old Post Jul-09-2004 07:39  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for mcorpse Click here to Send mcorpse a Private Message Add mcorpse to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
twisted
happy technomad

i just heard this and it gave me shivers even with the bad quality..this has to be identified, its fucking insane

Old Post Jul-13-2004 10:00  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for twisted Click here to Send twisted a Private Message Add twisted to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
twisted
happy technomad

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

im pretty sure its X3 vs. Francis Goya - Rain

but not positive, but its a big break in the case!!!

thanks to some on DC++ in the chat rooms, you may not know but they have been helpping..so phat credit to them

EDIT it might also be the "minimalistic remix" aswell
so look into that

Last edited by twisted on Jul-15-2004 at 11:56

Old Post Jul-15-2004 11:48  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for twisted Click here to Send twisted a Private Message Add twisted to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Tracks Section > Unknown Tracks > A.M.P. - ID (Unreleased)
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (21): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbacktrancy minimal track [2008] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackSvenson & Gielen - "Unknown Pleasure" (Dub Mix) [2003]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread