Become a part of the TranceAddict community! Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > Friday (the good) 258+259: 2 for 1 thread special
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Swamper
Webmonstah

Hello! Friday (the good) 258+259: 2 for 1 thread special

Jesus died for your 5G sins ...and for not posting a thread last week.

What say you this weekend?

"In a world of illusion you only see what you feel"

Old Post Apr-10-2020 20:50  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Swamper Click here to Send Swamper a Private Message Visit Swamper's homepage! Add Swamper to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Silky Johnson
Supreme tranceaddict

My weekend to work. Have tonight off though due to low census on my unit, which is great because I definitely put too much whiskey and Bailey's in my coffee this afternoon lol.

Old Post Apr-10-2020 21:34 
Click Here to See the Profile for Silky Johnson Click here to Send Silky Johnson a Private Message Add Silky Johnson to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Mebot
Maverick

Re: Friday (the good) 258+259: 2 for 1 thread special

quote:
Originally posted by Swamper
Jesus died for your 5G sins ...and for not posting a thread last week.

What say you this weekend?

Hopefully I am waiting for you to re-host all of your essential mixes you did years ago. I am still missing a few of the early 90s sets with Andrew Weatherall, Orbital and others.

Old Post Apr-11-2020 01:51 
Click Here to See the Profile for Mebot Click here to Send Mebot a Private Message Add Mebot to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Trance-M
Since 1994 tranceaddict

We went to see my parents today on this beautiful day.
Tomorrow there could be some rain in the afternoon and since they have a big garden it's a bit easier to keep distance outside.

The entire area here in the deepest south of the Netherlands, it's called 'hill-country' in Dutch, has been locked for tourists this weekend.
Normally it gets flooded with tourists at Easter or sunny weekends in general.
After too many of them last Sunday, especially motorcyclists who thought they were at an open circuit, they decided to lock it down.

Longest (classic) Trance playlist on YouTube (5000 tracks released up to and including 1997), click here

Old Post Apr-11-2020 16:54  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for Trance-M Click here to Send Trance-M a Private Message Add Trance-M to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Boomer187
Spicy Hotdog

Re: Re: Friday (the good) 258+259: 2 for 1 thread special

quote:
Originally posted by Mebot
Hopefully I am waiting for you to re-host all of your essential mixes you did years ago. I am still missing a few of the early 90s sets with Andrew Weatherall, Orbital and others.

Man I thought you said Orbax.

Old Post Apr-12-2020 16:28  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Boomer187 Click here to Send Boomer187 a Private Message Visit Boomer187's homepage! Add Boomer187 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Mebot
Maverick

Re: Re: Re: Friday (the good) 258+259: 2 for 1 thread special

quote:
Originally posted by Boomer187
Man I thought you said Orbax.

I miss Orbax, dude had some amazing posts and threads. I haz a sad

Old Post Apr-12-2020 21:20 
Click Here to See the Profile for Mebot Click here to Send Mebot a Private Message Add Mebot to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Dykes_on_Jay
Ape me.

"I hope the Easter Bunny washed his hands"

Pride from my balls as I become the first to ingrain hand washing at a young age to a Chinese person.

Old Post Apr-13-2020 14:47  China
Click Here to See the Profile for Dykes_on_Jay Click here to Send Dykes_on_Jay a Private Message Visit Dykes_on_Jay's homepage! Add Dykes_on_Jay to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Lira
Be a Good One!

quote:
Originally posted by Trance-M
We went to see my parents today on this beautiful day.

We organised a war effort to visit my in-laws (we needed the sewing machine to make our reusable masks) and my parents (now that my dad can't go to the market, we deliver fresh produce from the farm to them).

It really hurts that I can't hug my parents, and I only greet them with "The Wuhan Shake" now. Also, it's weird to wear a mask indoors when I see them... but I'm aware the risks far outweigh the costs, and I ideally I shouldn't even be there in the first place (which makes me even more paranoid).

Old Post Apr-14-2020 03:53  Brazil
Click Here to See the Profile for Lira Click here to Send Lira a Private Message Visit Lira's homepage! Add Lira to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Zoso
Banging Gangs!

Yes, hello, plz to be posting in double super COVID Friday threads, kthxbai.

We're experiencing our annual "it gets fucking cold again for a week around pagan Easter holiday" weather. After this, it's all downhill with highs in the 80s/90s and 1,000.00 percents humidity. And the yard still needs mowing in that shiat.

Old Post Apr-15-2020 10:24  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Zoso Click here to Send Zoso a Private Message Add Zoso to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
planetaryplayer
surprime trainandict

i just started some seeds yesterday but the house is cold as F, I'm hoping half will sprout.

side note: gf is hired at either long term care facility that has covid cases or covid assessment centre, just choosing which one she wants. rip guys

Old Post Apr-15-2020 21:39  Norfolk Island
Click Here to See the Profile for planetaryplayer Click here to Send planetaryplayer a Private Message Add planetaryplayer to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > Friday (the good) 258+259: 2 for 1 thread special
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread