Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > User Feedback > tranceaddict Picks Discussion > Live Sets > Dumonde NYE Set from the Docks - Dec 31 2005
Pages (7): « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Mr. Smith
Senior tranceaddict

I bow to you.

Thanks MAN!

Old Post Jan-21-2006 08:14  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Mr. Smith Click here to Send Mr. Smith a Private Message Add Mr. Smith to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Jem_hadar
I remember...

Thanks Del-mond, this is great, since I wasn't in attendance.

Much appreciated.

Jem

Old Post Jan-21-2006 15:11  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Jem_hadar Click here to Send Jem_hadar a Private Message Visit Jem_hadar's homepage! Add Jem_hadar to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Engine9
Loin King

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!

Love Dumonde and that night was great!!

Old Post Jan-21-2006 18:23  Ukraine
Click Here to See the Profile for Engine9 Click here to Send Engine9 a Private Message Visit Engine9's homepage! Add Engine9 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
HypnotEyez
Supreme tranceaddict

YES! I will finally hear what you people keep braggin about!...making me feel like i missed seeing God on earth

THANK YOU!

Old Post Jan-21-2006 18:39  Ukraine
Click Here to See the Profile for HypnotEyez Click here to Send HypnotEyez a Private Message Add HypnotEyez to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
m2j
Music Addict

THANK YOU SIR!

That night was freakin' amazing!

For set downloads, event details and radio schedule visit:
http://www.vitalevents.net/

Old Post Jan-21-2006 18:44  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for m2j Click here to Send m2j a Private Message Visit m2j's homepage! Add m2j to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Killah Monkey
Brick hoooouse...

quote:
Originally posted by chinamon
omg those pics are soooo good.
who was the photographer? i gotta buy him a drink.

What makes you assume it was a guy?

Old Post Jan-21-2006 19:37 
Click Here to See the Profile for Killah Monkey Click here to Send Killah Monkey a Private Message Visit Killah Monkey's homepage! Add Killah Monkey to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Engine9
Loin King

any1 has a playlist for this?

Old Post Jan-21-2006 23:51  Ukraine
Click Here to See the Profile for Engine9 Click here to Send Engine9 a Private Message Visit Engine9's homepage! Add Engine9 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Truepioneer
In the city of pirates

THX! just refreshed my memory of how good this set was.

Old Post Jan-22-2006 00:33  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Truepioneer Click here to Send Truepioneer a Private Message Add Truepioneer to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
|2afael
tranceaddict in training

Monkey Dancer 2

I'm glad I EXPERIENCED DUMONDE THEY NEED TO COME BACK TO TORONTO WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO AMAZING SET

Old Post Jan-22-2006 02:28  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for |2afael Click here to Send |2afael a Private Message Add |2afael to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DJ_Ampz
Amp Radio Addict

thank you was looking forward to this and hoped someone recorded it

Ampz

http://www.4PlayTrax.com
http://www.amplifieddigital.com
http://www.facebook.com/DJAmpz
Amp Radio: Direct Downloads NOW on site!

Old Post Jan-22-2006 02:29  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for DJ_Ampz Click here to Send DJ_Ampz a Private Message Visit DJ_Ampz's homepage! Add DJ_Ampz to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Nikitha
I want you addicted to me

this is SO BOSS!
i wante dto go to this so bad! thanks so much for sharing!

Nikitha

Old Post Jan-22-2006 03:19  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Nikitha Click here to Send Nikitha a Private Message Add Nikitha to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Cosmic Fur
Debbie Downer

quote:
Originally posted by Engine9
any1 has a playlist for this?

No, but I have the next best thing - the cuesheet:

code:
PERFORMER "DuMonde" TITLE "2006-01-01 - DuMonde - Live @ Destination2006 (Docks)" FILE "DuMonde_Live_on_NYE_at_the_Docks_Toronto-12_31_2005-www_tranceaddict_com.mp3" MP3 TRACK 01 AUDIO TITLE "Intro Big Sucking Lips" PERFORMER "DuMonde" INDEX 01 00:00:00 TRACK 02 AUDIO TITLE "The Chamber (DuMonde edit)" PERFORMER "Inertia" INDEX 01 01:35:00 TRACK 03 AUDIO TITLE "Ligaya (DuMonde edit)" PERFORMER "Gouryella" INDEX 01 07:19:00 TRACK 04 AUDIO TITLE "Fire (Ron Van Den Beuken remix) (DuMonde edit)" PERFORMER "Ferry Corsten" INDEX 01 12:21:00 TRACK 05 AUDIO TITLE "Elektra (club mix) (DuMonde edit)" PERFORMER "The Freak" INDEX 01 16:59:00 TRACK 06 AUDIO TITLE "False Light (DuMonde Hands on JJ's edit)" PERFORMER "Marco V" INDEX 01 19:57:00 TRACK 07 AUDIO TITLE "S.O.S. (Message in a Bottle) (Sander van Doorn remix) (DuMonde edit)" PERFORMER "FilterFunk" INDEX 01 24:33:00 TRACK 08 AUDIO TITLE "Never Look Back (Tiesto mix)" PERFORMER "DuMonde" INDEX 01 29:50:00 TRACK 09 AUDIO TITLE "I Feel You (original mix)" PERFORMER "DuMonde" INDEX 01 34:54:00 TRACK 10 AUDIO TITLE "Dance With a Devil (original mix) (DuMonde edit)" PERFORMER "Filo & Peri" INDEX 01 40:30:00 TRACK 11 AUDIO TITLE "Must Have Been a Dream (DJ Choose remix) (DuMonde edit)" PERFORMER "Drax & Scott Mac" INDEX 01 45:20:00 TRACK 12 AUDIO TITLE "Symsonic (DuMonde 2006 edit)" PERFORMER "Rank 1" INDEX 01 49:49:00 TRACK 13 AUDIO TITLE "Running (DuMonde 2006 edit)" PERFORMER "Marc Aurel" INDEX 01 56:06:00 TRACK 14 AUDIO TITLE "On the Move (DuMonde 2006 edit)" PERFORMER "Barthezz" INDEX 01 60:34:00 TRACK 15 AUDIO TITLE "Missed Beat (DuMonde 2006 edit)" PERFORMER "M.U.T.E." INDEX 01 63:44:00 TRACK 16 AUDIO TITLE "ResuRection (DuMonde edit)" PERFORMER "PPK" INDEX 01 67:22:00 TRACK 17 AUDIO TITLE "Reincarnations (DuMonde 2006 edit)" PERFORMER "Steve Morley" INDEX 01 71:13:00 TRACK 18 AUDIO TITLE "Follow Me (DuMonde 2006 edit)" PERFORMER "Green Court" INDEX 01 74:32:00 TRACK 19 AUDIO TITLE "1998 (DuMonde 2006 edit)" PERFORMER "Binary Finary" INDEX 01 77:25:00 TRACK 20 AUDIO TITLE "Keep it That Way (re-worked)" PERFORMER "Dumonde" INDEX 01 82:36:00 TRACK 21 AUDIO TITLE "U Know What (DuMonde 2006 edit)" PERFORMER "No Faces meet Dave 202" INDEX 01 88:01:00 TRACK 22 AUDIO TITLE "Can U Dig It (DuMonde 2006 edit)" PERFORMER "DuMonde" INDEX 01 95:50:00

Last edited by Cosmic Fur on Jan-25-2006 at 02:36

Old Post Jan-22-2006 21:16  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Cosmic Fur Click here to Send Cosmic Fur a Private Message Visit Cosmic Fur's homepage! Add Cosmic Fur to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > User Feedback > tranceaddict Picks Discussion > Live Sets > Dumonde NYE Set from the Docks - Dec 31 2005
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (7): « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackSasha playlist ID needed [2005] [5]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackDJ Tiesto - "Sparkles" (Airscape Remix) [2004]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread