Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - Florida > Florida EDM Event Listings > Past Events > 2018.01.26 [SFL] 2017.01.26-29 [SFL] Groove Cruise Miami 2018 - Discount code: GrooveCruiseChris
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
GCChris
Junior tranceaddict

2018.01.26 [SFL] 2017.01.26-29 [SFL] Groove Cruise Miami 2018 - Discount code: GrooveCruiseChris

Groove Cruise Miami 2018

Cabins from $549/person

The ship is already over 80% sold out. Prices will go up over time.

Date:
January 26-29, 2018

Ship:
Royal Caribbean Enchantment of the Seas

Destination:
Miami to CocoCay and Nassau, Bahamas
Two-stage private island party on CocoCay. Private party on Nassau.

Lineup:
TBA

Prices: Cabins from $549/person (or just $499/person with my discount code, GrooveCruiseChris, which gets $50 off/person instantly)
Payment Plan Details
Other Available Discounts

Groove Cruise Miami 2018 is headed to CocoCay and Nassau, Bahamas, for a two port itinerary packed with two private parties. CocoCay's private island party will feature two stages showcasing both main stage and underground sounds.

Here's my video from the last Groove Cruise Miami sailing: Groove Cruise Miami 2017 4K Aftermovie

Limited cabins remain!

Check out my website, GrooveCruiseChris.com, where I share festival news, updates, and more.

Get all the details the details and book your cabin before prices go up.

DISCOUNT: When booking your cabin, use discount code GrooveCruiseChris (How do I use this code?) to get an easy $50 off per person (up to $200/cabin in savings).

Old Post Jul-13-2017 01:37  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for GCChris Click here to Send GCChris a Private Message Add GCChris to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
GCChris
Junior tranceaddict

GCMIA 2018 is Sold Out - Themes are up!

Old Post Oct-24-2017 01:48  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for GCChris Click here to Send GCChris a Private Message Add GCChris to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - Florida > Florida EDM Event Listings > Past Events > 2018.01.26 [SFL] 2017.01.26-29 [SFL] Groove Cruise Miami 2018 - Discount code: GrooveCruiseChris
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackPlease ID! From O-Team - Trance Destiny 048 [2005] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackAshtrax - "Helsinki" (Sander Kleinenberg Remix) [2004]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread