Become a part of the TranceAddict community! Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > Friday 307: B.1.1.7 Variant edition
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
KilldaDJ
birth.school.trance.death

im moving house and crates of vinyl is heavy. i dread the day i have to sell it all lol

Found Atlantis - Mixography [mix archive/mokumentary/my soul]?

Old Post Apr-01-2021 12:59 
Click Here to See the Profile for KilldaDJ Click here to Send KilldaDJ a Private Message Visit KilldaDJ's homepage! Add KilldaDJ to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Zoso
Banging Gangs!

quote:
Originally posted by KilldaDJ
im moving house and crates of vinyl is heavy. i dread the day i have to sell it all lol

Plot twist: you convert it all to high quality lossless files, make it available for free to all TA COR regulars, and call it KilldaDJ's Big Surprise (TM)!

Old Post Apr-01-2021 13:01  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Zoso Click here to Send Zoso a Private Message Add Zoso to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
KilldaDJ

quote:
Originally posted by Zoso
Plot twist: you convert it all to high quality lossless files, make it available for free to all TA COR regulars, and call it KilldaDJ's Big Surprise (TM)!

i think the surprise will be the RIAA knocking on my door

Old Post Apr-01-2021 14:40 
Click Here to See the Profile for KilldaDJ Click here to Send KilldaDJ a Private Message Visit KilldaDJ's homepage! Add KilldaDJ to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Zoso
Banging Gangs!

quote:
i think the surprise will be the RIAA knocking on my door

They went out of business, I heard.

Old Post Apr-01-2021 14:46  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Zoso Click here to Send Zoso a Private Message Add Zoso to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Lira
Be a Good One!

I've just discovered "To the Lake" on Netflix. Really awesome, although the plot is a bit far-fetched: during a flu-like deadly outbreak in Moscow, two families-and-a-half that hate each other's guts flee together to Karelia.

It's pretty thrilling, and quite ominous, given that it was shot before the pandemic. But, after 2020, the sheer thought of people avoiding a plague like the plague just isn't convincing any more
quote:
Originally posted by Teezdalien
Just got myself an e-scooter to get around on. It's sick!

Hah, I'd totally rock one of these on campus.
quote:
Originally posted by Zoso
Hope everything improves for you, Lira.

Thanks. I've mentioned to a few TAs on Facebook that it's been bittersweet: on the one hand, my mother-in-law had to be hospitalised, and my wife is with her in the COVID ward because of the language barrier. On the other hand, she's been making a steady progress and it seems my wife has successfully dodged the virus so far.

The doctors say she should be okay in a couple of weeks or so. She's responding well to the treatment

Old Post Apr-02-2021 07:44  Brazil
Click Here to See the Profile for Lira Click here to Send Lira a Private Message Visit Lira's homepage! Add Lira to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Zoso
Banging Gangs!

That's awesome that she is responding to treatment, Lira. We're finally getting to the point in my part of Tennessee that normal/non-high risk groups can request the vaccine. My wife's oncologist still hasn't given her a yay or nay yet, so that still worries us. Me being vaccinated will have no useful bearing on potentially exposing her. In fact, it will likely make it more likely, as my employer will want us to start coming back to the office, post vaccination. And the county I worked in, when we drove in to the office, has far more cases than the county I live (and now work) in.

Old Post Apr-02-2021 11:47  United States
JEO
Supreme tranceaddict

Torille.

Old Post Apr-02-2021 13:31  Finland
Click Here to See the Profile for JEO Click here to Send JEO a Private Message Add JEO to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Midlothian
Grandmaster Prog

Moomins

Lucien Foort tracklist archive [early 2000s] - work-in-progress!
Johan Cyber tracklist archive [early 2000s] - work-in-progress!
Updates to the old Marco V tracklist archive
Andy Jarrod: Club Q, Zwolle, 19 Oct 2002; Earth, A'dam, 8 Feb 2002
Rowan Blades: Cube Club, Oslo, 15 Nov 2003

Old Post Apr-02-2021 14:02  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for Midlothian Click here to Send Midlothian a Private Message Add Midlothian to your buddy list Midlothian is online now Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
KilldaDJ

spent the whole day running around for plumbing parts, cleaning a really disgusting kitchen thats 2mm thicc with years of grease/food fats. replaced a euro cylinder lock and fought with a toilet seat. yeah im not enjoying this 'buy your first house' farce that everyone harps on about. i should have just paid a third party to rinse the place lol

Old Post Apr-02-2021 19:43 
SYSTEM-J
IDKFA.

quote:
cleaning a really disgusting kitchen thats 2mm thicc with years of grease/food fats.

Yep, I had exactly the same situation. We also found rotting potatoes and pet food under the cupboards and cat shit under the cooker. Oh, and the whole house was infested with fleas which woke up in spring and bit us to death for months before I could exterminate them. People live like fucking animals.

> Beating The Lockdown Blues [Peak Time]
> A Different World [Downtempo Beats]
> A Secondhand Sunrise [Lush Breakbeat House]

Old Post Apr-03-2021 12:13  England
Click Here to See the Profile for SYSTEM-J Click here to Send SYSTEM-J a Private Message Visit SYSTEM-J's homepage! Add SYSTEM-J to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Silky Johnson
Supreme tranceaddict

What the fuck. Barf.

Old Post Apr-03-2021 15:06 
Click Here to See the Profile for Silky Johnson Click here to Send Silky Johnson a Private Message Add Silky Johnson to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
KilldaDJ

quote:
Originally posted by SYSTEM-J
Yep, I had exactly the same situation. We also found rotting potatoes and pet food under the cupboards and cat shit under the cooker. Oh, and the whole house was infested with fleas which woke up in spring and bit us to death for months before I could exterminate them. People live like fucking animals.

disgraceful. what the fuck is wrong with people?

spent another day today doing more de-greasing of the kitchen. the caked on grease is pretty much everywhere. even INSIDE the kitchen cabinets. all yellowed with grease from the burnt shit spewing out of the unit. they've never ever cleaned the oven so whatever they cooked in there was just burning. i cant imagine anything coming out of that oven tasted good. it would have been all smokey and greasy. fucking disgusting. whats worse is the property has this air circulation system which circulates the air from room to room. so yeah, extremely greasy kitchen been sucking up the fat and shit and supplying the rest of the property with it.

so im gonna be spending the next few weeks/months extracting the grease from the whole property.

fortunately i dont do much greasy cooking at all so over time, it should get cleaner the longer i reside in it.

i suspect the previous tenant was straight out of parents house, he wasnt very old, early 20s, zero cleaning experience/lazy fuck.

warning graphic images of the oven racks and the oven hood thats been soaked in a bag of oven pride:

the oven hood:

now imagine that being pretty much painted around in the kitchen and into the tiles and grouting and all up the cabinets and walls. thats what im dealing with. absolutely minging.

Old Post Apr-03-2021 21:18 

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > Friday 307: B.1.1.7 Variant edition
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread