Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > Friday 306: Spring approacheth
Pages (4): « 1 [2] 3 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Zoso
Banging Gangs!

No worries, my liver probably has, at best, two years left. You have my explicit blessing to make fun of me when I'm gone. You'll know I'm gone if I don't post for two or three months in a row, especially in a Friday thread.

Old Post Mar-22-2021 14:15  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Zoso Click here to Send Zoso a Private Message Add Zoso to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Silky Johnson
International Playa Hater

Lol I don't even feel like I should be laughing at that.

Old Post Mar-22-2021 14:19 
Click Here to See the Profile for Silky Johnson Click here to Send Silky Johnson a Private Message Add Silky Johnson to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Zoso
Banging Gangs!

quote:
Originally posted by Silky Johnson

Lol I don't even feel like I should be laughing at that.

You have my blessing, so LULZ away! TA COR is like a high school reunion where the handful of people you actually liked and got along with along the way happen to show up whilst everyone else fucks off.

Old Post Mar-22-2021 14:45  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Zoso Click here to Send Zoso a Private Message Add Zoso to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Vivid Boy
TA's GodFather

What a fuckin loser he’s going to die

Old Post Mar-22-2021 21:02 
Click Here to See the Profile for Vivid Boy Click here to Send Vivid Boy a Private Message Add Vivid Boy to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Zoso
Banging Gangs!

Both of my grandfathers died, you calling them losers? HUH? Well are you?

Old Post Mar-23-2021 11:52  United States
Silky Johnson

So it's genetic!

Old Post Mar-23-2021 12:12 
Click Here to See the Profile for Silky Johnson Click here to Send Silky Johnson a Private Message Add Silky Johnson to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Zoso
Banging Gangs!

quote:
Originally posted by Silky Johnson
So it's genetic!

Nature vs nurture. E.g., are people born assholes, or do they learn assholism?

Old Post Mar-23-2021 12:18  United States
Silky Johnson

Born to die, yo!

Old Post Mar-23-2021 13:20 
Zoso
Banging Gangs!

We recently watched a pretty neat documentary on Netflix about the cryonics industry. Fascinating stuff, but I can't speak authoritatively on the subject.

Old Post Mar-23-2021 13:24  United States
planetaryplayer
Surpeme traineanddict

I froze some of body parts when I got shark/snake upgrades. I haven’t tested their usefulness, though.

Old Post Mar-23-2021 13:49  Norfolk Island
Click Here to See the Profile for planetaryplayer Click here to Send planetaryplayer a Private Message Add planetaryplayer to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Silky Johnson

quote:
Originally posted by Zoso
We recently watched a pretty neat documentary on Netflix about the cryonics industry. Fascinating stuff, but I can't speak authoritatively on the subject.

I recently read the Remembrance of Earth's Past trilogy (hard sci-fi, Chinese author, BEST fiction I've read in ages), and one of the technologies in the series is "hibernation", cryogenic tech they use to skip through time. Very cool stuff.

Old Post Mar-23-2021 13:58 
Zoso
Banging Gangs!

Fuck that, everyone knows that The Spice extends life. The Spice expands consciousness. Now, I'll be in my office, folding space, if anyone needs me.

Old Post Mar-23-2021 14:09  United States

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > Friday 306: Spring approacheth
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (4): « 1 [2] 3 4 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackNice Progressive with Dreamy Vocals [2006] [2]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackFeels So Hot (feat. Whorizon) [Burning Up Remix] [2006]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread