Become a part of the TranceAddict community! Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > Corona Virus Fears in your area
Pages (66): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Silky Johnson
Supreme tranceaddict

That's what RANN would have people believe.

Old Post Apr-11-2020 00:23 
Click Here to See the Profile for Silky Johnson Click here to Send Silky Johnson a Private Message Add Silky Johnson to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
planetaryplayer
surprime trainandict

Well fuck, Ill stick to the tea then. Thanks for the heads up

Old Post Apr-11-2020 00:30  Norfolk Island
Click Here to See the Profile for planetaryplayer Click here to Send planetaryplayer a Private Message Add planetaryplayer to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
pkcRAISTLIN
arbiter's chief minion

quote:
Originally posted by Arbiter
The vast majority of my work is patent litigation, and within that I have a bit of a sub-specialty handling appeals. You don't see many generalists trying their hands at it, both because patent law itself is a bit arcane and because you generally need to have at least some understanding of the science or engineering underlying the patents in dispute in order to argue about them competently.

get any crazies? i hear there are some nutty patents out there (perpetual motion machines etc).

quote:
Originally posted by Dykes_on_Jay
Your job description sounds like giving handjobs.

in my younger days when i used to jerk off at work you'd be on the money. most of my day involves reading and assessing evidence and finally, explaining to people why they're wrong. i was made for this job.

if the cunts disagree they have to pay for a second opinion from the court, then hopefully, the magistrate also tells them they're wrong and i do my i-told-you-so dance.

a few months ago i was contacting this chick for evidence and after a bunch of back-and-forth emails she accidentally sent me half a dozen pics of her snatch. it was a bogan snatch, but a snatch all the same.

Old Post Apr-11-2020 09:54  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for pkcRAISTLIN Click here to Send pkcRAISTLIN a Private Message Add pkcRAISTLIN to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Lews
Platipus And Prog Addict

quote:
Originally posted by planetaryplayer
Employed by Rann and Wife Co.

Fun fact: while they are described as husband and wife, no evidence was found that they are actually legally married. Also, the business, the business real estate, and their house are all solely in her name. Evidence suggests he's more a live-in tea-making employee of his partner than a co-owner in the business.

Old Post Apr-11-2020 11:08 
Click Here to See the Profile for Lews Click here to Send Lews a Private Message Add Lews to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Silky Johnson
Supreme tranceaddict

Ahahahahaha. Omg the tea maker is by far the best joke on TA.

Old Post Apr-11-2020 12:39 
Click Here to See the Profile for Silky Johnson Click here to Send Silky Johnson a Private Message Add Silky Johnson to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Silky Johnson
Supreme tranceaddict

When enough time has passed/the time is right, I think I should post up the PMs from RANN to Stu that got hacked into my inbox. Lol oh God it is so pathetic.

Old Post Apr-11-2020 12:43 
planetaryplayer
surprime trainandict

His time is up your time is now - John Cena aka Stamos

Rannt is someone that one can never pity, that stupid worm
IGK spread covid in jouvenile detention centres in murrica

Old Post Apr-11-2020 15:13  Norfolk Island
Click Here to See the Profile for planetaryplayer Click here to Send planetaryplayer a Private Message Add planetaryplayer to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Dykes_on_Jay
Ape me.

Popping preteen pelvises like Pringles' cans.

Old Post Apr-11-2020 15:24  China
Click Here to See the Profile for Dykes_on_Jay Click here to Send Dykes_on_Jay a Private Message Visit Dykes_on_Jay's homepage! Add Dykes_on_Jay to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Lews
Platipus And Prog Addict

quote:
Originally posted by Silky Johnson
Ahahahahaha. Omg the tea maker is by far the best joke on TA.

To be fair, he must have been pretty good at tea-making to get a shout-out from Zimmer!

quote:
Originally posted by Silky Johnson
When enough time has passed/the time is right, I think I should post up the PMs from RANN to Stu that got hacked into my inbox. Lol oh God it is so pathetic.

How about you treat us to a quote or two, for now, for Easter?

Did you, or anyone, ever figure out who did that / how it was done?

Old Post Apr-11-2020 15:43 
Click Here to See the Profile for Lews Click here to Send Lews a Private Message Add Lews to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Trance-M
Since 1994 tranceaddict

Researchers here at the Radboudumc hospital in Nijmegen might have discovered something really important to treat Corona infections. Hopefully this works as it could mean they can treat infected people and prevent the need to go to the IC at a later stage:

https://www.corona24.news/c/2020/04...19-exposed.html

Longest (classic) Trance playlist on YouTube (5000 tracks released up to and including 1997), click here

Old Post Apr-11-2020 17:09  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for Trance-M Click here to Send Trance-M a Private Message Add Trance-M to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Dykes_on_Jay
Ape me.

quote:
Originally posted by Trance-M
Researchers here at the Radboudumc hospital in Nijmegen might have discovered something really important to treat Corona infections. Hopefully this works as it could mean they can treat infected people and prevent the need to go to the IC at a later stage:

https://www.corona24.news/c/2020/04...19-exposed.html

No one cares right now. We are demanding lulz from pie.

If you had any testosterone in you, you'd be demanding lulz too.

Old Post Apr-11-2020 17:24  China
Click Here to See the Profile for Dykes_on_Jay Click here to Send Dykes_on_Jay a Private Message Visit Dykes_on_Jay's homepage! Add Dykes_on_Jay to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Silky Johnson
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Lews
To be fair, he must have been pretty good at tea-making to get a shout-out from Zimmer!

How about you treat us to a quote or two, for now, for Easter?

Did you, or anyone, ever figure out who did that / how it was done?

Never did, nope. Sent screen caps to Del and reached out to Stu. Del looked at the logs but nothing revealing iirc.

Anyway, some real good shit comes right after this, lol:

"Thanks Stu - I'm really sorry for all the drama but I don't want TA shenanigans spilling on in to the real world or my work or affecting my wife etc.

It wasn't actually jack but Lews was starting talk about my wife's company and her job/details (I'm only associated with online because I initially registered her domain, helped her pull permits and write her press releases and do interviews etc)."

Best part of the exchange is that RANN thinks we all figured out who he was because of specific stuff YOU GUYS were posting, when actually it had nothing to do with that Star Wars thread at all.

Old Post Apr-11-2020 19:17 

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > Corona Virus Fears in your area
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (66): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread