Become a part of the TranceAddict community! Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > Corona Virus Fears in your area
Pages (66): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Trance-M
Since 1994 tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by wotyzoid
I feel like I had covid 2 months ago, I beat it now I'm immune.

Is that a joke of fear or something?

Longest (classic) Trance playlist on YouTube (5000 tracks released up to and including 1997), click here

Old Post Mar-26-2020 22:09  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for Trance-M Click here to Send Trance-M a Private Message Add Trance-M to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
planetaryplayer
surprime trainandict

I bet IGK is babysitting your kids while rann and wife fix you tea

Old Post Mar-26-2020 22:37  Norfolk Island
Click Here to See the Profile for planetaryplayer Click here to Send planetaryplayer a Private Message Add planetaryplayer to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Lews
Platipus And Prog Addict

quote:
Originally posted by Sushipunk
So there is something like that? My partner and I both got a really bad flu in mid February, and were wondering the same thing, whether we got the coronaAIDS.

There is something like that, but it's not readily available. I bet probably 1-2 months before we can get it, although, obviously, I hope I'm wrong and we get it much sooner.

Old Post Mar-26-2020 22:47 
Click Here to See the Profile for Lews Click here to Send Lews a Private Message Add Lews to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Lews
Platipus And Prog Addict

quote:
Originally posted by planetaryplayer
Rann wife know exactly how many milk is require

Nah, he's the tea-maker in the family; she's the bread-winner.

Old Post Mar-26-2020 22:47 
Click Here to See the Profile for Lews Click here to Send Lews a Private Message Add Lews to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Silky Johnson
Supreme tranceaddict

Pwnnnned

Old Post Mar-26-2020 22:55 
Click Here to See the Profile for Silky Johnson Click here to Send Silky Johnson a Private Message Add Silky Johnson to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Vector A
Your petrochemical arms

quote:
Originally posted by Silky Johnson
Well I mean, that's what happens when you overestimate your own intelligence. Goddamn I can't stand Joe Rogan. How can people tolerate his voice alone??

Old Post Mar-26-2020 23:14  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Vector A Click here to Send Vector A a Private Message Add Vector A to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
planetaryplayer
surprime trainandict

quote:
Originally posted by Lews
Nah, he's the tea-maker in the family; she's the bread-winner.

She makes good tea, I think rann just washes the pot

Old Post Mar-26-2020 23:46  Norfolk Island
Click Here to See the Profile for planetaryplayer Click here to Send planetaryplayer a Private Message Add planetaryplayer to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
wotyzoid
it's not house

quote:
Originally posted by Trance-M
Is that a joke of fear or something?

Well I'm definitely not gonna stop smoking.

Old Post Mar-27-2020 09:37  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for wotyzoid Click here to Send wotyzoid a Private Message Add wotyzoid to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Zoso
Banging Gangs!

quote:
Originally posted by Vector A

Fuck me, that's funny.

Yeah, boys and girls, the good ole US of A here is "leading the way," alright. What a clusterfuck of a response by our federal government. Many of you are outside the US, so I have a simple, honest question here, as I don't have a clue: do your politicians/leaders/governments immediately made everything political rather than working on fixing the problem? Jesus Humphrey Mortimer Christ on a pogo stick...if I had a nickel for every time during this shit I've heard "well, if you could see what we inherited from the Obama administration you'd understand blahblahblah circle jerk, Republican handjob, yadayada."

I don't give a good goddamn WHAT you inhereted (which is right wing speak here for "we dismantled the fucking shit out of dept X and now it's biting us in the ASS")...just adult up, speak honestly and plainly, and tell what we, as a nation, are going to do to fix it.

Fuck me, a room full of preschool kids could offer more definitive leadership at this point. Goddamn, I bet my BP is way up. J Pie, where is your arm cuff?

Old Post Mar-27-2020 10:21  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Zoso Click here to Send Zoso a Private Message Add Zoso to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Zoso
Banging Gangs!

And, meanwhile, outside of political land...here's what's really happening:

https://arstechnica.com/science/202...me-of-covid-19/

Old Post Mar-27-2020 10:49  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Zoso Click here to Send Zoso a Private Message Add Zoso to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
OrangestO

Of course the US was eventually going to be number one in the confirmed cases count. America, fuck yea!

Old Post Mar-27-2020 11:11 
Click Here to See the Profile for OrangestO Click here to Send OrangestO a Private Message Add OrangestO to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
JEO
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Zoso
do your politicians/leaders/governments immediately made everything political rather than working on fixing the problem?

The leaders themselves don't really need to make it political here; their active civilian partisans do it for them on various platforms. On the other hand, I do condone using the current situation as leverage to one's argument though. What better time to point out the obvious frailty of global supply chains than now?

The biggest employer in my childhood hometown, a company with one of the strongest stocks in Finland, furgloughed everyone last week, because they can't get parts from China.

Old Post Mar-27-2020 11:14  Finland
Click Here to See the Profile for JEO Click here to Send JEO a Private Message Add JEO to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > Corona Virus Fears in your area
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (66): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread