Become a part of the TranceAddict community! Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > Corona Virus Fears in your area
Pages (66): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Silky Johnson
Supreme tranceaddict

Yup. The potential for permanent damage is why I am actually terrified of getting it myself on top of not wanting to give it to anyone.

Old Post Mar-25-2020 22:13 
Click Here to See the Profile for Silky Johnson Click here to Send Silky Johnson a Private Message Add Silky Johnson to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Lews
Platipus And Prog Addict

My wife has Asthma, so I don't want to get it because of that. I myself, however, am invincible. I do wonder if I've already had it, though. In early February I had an awful fever and general flu symptoms for a week or so, thankfully while she was out of town. Will be interesting to get the antibody kit in a few weeks and find out.

I have a few friends who have it / have had it. They say worst flu of their lives, and they have no underlying conditions.

Old Post Mar-26-2020 00:57 
Click Here to See the Profile for Lews Click here to Send Lews a Private Message Add Lews to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
planetaryplayer
surprime trainandict

My biggest fear is that i sent Omar s money in February and he still hasn’t mailed me my CD

Old Post Mar-26-2020 02:45  Norfolk Island
Click Here to See the Profile for planetaryplayer Click here to Send planetaryplayer a Private Message Add planetaryplayer to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
OrangestO
–30–

Continuing to follow in Italy's footsteps.

Screen-Shot-2020-03-26-at-9-12-40-AM

I love the gesture, but we saw/heard our neighbor having a paroxysmal coughing episode yesterday on the balcony. It didn't look/sound good.

I'd suggest hanging out of the bedroom windows which are farther away but I just installed mosquito netting in those lol.

Old Post Mar-26-2020 09:20 
Click Here to See the Profile for OrangestO Click here to Send OrangestO a Private Message Add OrangestO to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
OrangestO
–30–

quote:
Originally posted by Lews
I have a few friends who have it / have had it. They say worst flu of their lives, and they have no underlying conditions.

Did they test positive?

I know quite a few people who say they're sick, but I'm skeptical. Some of them are complete hypochondriacs. They will think themselves sick.

Old Post Mar-26-2020 09:23 
Click Here to See the Profile for OrangestO Click here to Send OrangestO a Private Message Add OrangestO to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
SYSTEM-J
IDKFA.

The aforementioned friend of mine who I saw a couple of weeks ago definitely has it. The tell-tale being that he's lost his sense of taste and smell in addition to the cough, fever and aches. He's said it's not too bad - a couple of days of feeling shit and then a steady recovery.

I imagine the strength of your immune system impacts how badly you get this thing. A few years ago when I was caning drugs and running an enormous sleep deficit I reached the point where I would get a spectacular throat infection every month that kept me off work for a few days. I recognised what was happening and had a few months of taking care of myself properly and the illnesses dried up completely. I haven't had a single day off work due to illness for about 5 years now. Point is that I would have showed up as "young, fit and with no underlying health conditions" but my immune system was about as sturdy as a sheet of wet paper at the time. I suspect that many of the young people being inexplicably hit hard by this virus will be similar.

> Beating The Lockdown Blues [Peak Time]
> A Different World [Downtempo Beats]
> A Secondhand Sunrise [Lush Breakbeat House]

Old Post Mar-26-2020 09:38  England
Click Here to See the Profile for SYSTEM-J Click here to Send SYSTEM-J a Private Message Visit SYSTEM-J's homepage! Add SYSTEM-J to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Lews
Platipus And Prog Addict

That's why I'm careful to get my nine hours a night

Old Post Mar-26-2020 09:56 
Click Here to See the Profile for Lews Click here to Send Lews a Private Message Add Lews to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
OrangestO
–30–

You're not getting that if you're drinking a bottle of wine a night

Old Post Mar-26-2020 10:07 
pkcRAISTLIN
arbiter's chief minion

quote:
Originally posted by Silky Johnson
Yup. The potential for permanent damage is why I am actually terrified of getting it myself on top of not wanting to give it to anyone.

yeah, other than risks to my elderly parents my main (personal) concern atm is the permanent lung damage. it's not like i've treated them very well (lungs, not parents) over the last...*counts*...28 years and im worried they could be ready to raise the french flag.

Old Post Mar-26-2020 10:29  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for pkcRAISTLIN Click here to Send pkcRAISTLIN a Private Message Add pkcRAISTLIN to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
OrangestO
–30–

I'd miss my son's birth if I show symptoms when entering the hospital. How sad would that be

*knocks on wood*

Old Post Mar-26-2020 10:43 
Silky Johnson
Supreme tranceaddict

Hope it doesn't come to that dude. Would really suck.

Old Post Mar-26-2020 12:10 
Click Here to See the Profile for Silky Johnson Click here to Send Silky Johnson a Private Message Add Silky Johnson to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Trance-M
Since 1994 tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by SYSTEM-J
The aforementioned friend of mine who I saw a couple of weeks ago definitely has it. The tell-tale being that he's in addition to the cough, fever and aches. He's said it's not too bad - a couple of days of feeling shit and then a steady recovery.

I know two people, gay couple, who had it at the same time. One like you described, but the other was feeling really, really shit for over a week before he started to recover. Looks like it's difficult to say how bad it can be. Both got it three weeks ago, probably after visiting TEFAF Maastricht (a fair for fine art, antiques and design).

I heard yesterday over here the peak in hospitals is expected by end of May!!! They are still increasing the number of IC's. Patients already get spread over the entire country.
If end of May is true, for UK and US this will last a few weeks longer for sure. For UK I hope the curve will follow the German one, for US I doubt that will happen. Trump is just an idiot with his Easter bullshit.

Austria and UK now is added to the prediction:

https://www.tue.nl/en/news/news-ove...new-infections/

Longest (classic) Trance playlist on YouTube (5000 tracks released up to and including 1997), click here

Last edited by Trance-M on Mar-26-2020 at 13:34

Old Post Mar-26-2020 13:11  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for Trance-M Click here to Send Trance-M a Private Message Add Trance-M to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > Corona Virus Fears in your area
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (66): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread