Become a part of the TranceAddict community! Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > Corona Virus Fears in your area
Pages (66): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 [64] 65 66 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Zoso
Banging Gangs!

quote:
Originally posted by Lews
Netflix still mails discs?

Indeed they do. In fact, there is a shit of older "catalog titles" that you can only get via disc. They of course push the streaming side and their own content more, but I am a die hard physical media kinda guy. If I want to own a movie, I buy the Blu-ray, rip it with a PC, then use Handbrake to transcode a "portalbe" 720p copy. The 720p rips I encode with Handbrake usually look way better than any "digital copy" included, and I watch them anywhere, DRM free.

Pie, you keep your dick kicks warmed up, you here me? As a dumb white southern cracker, you know I'mma struggle with Chink movie subtitles, amirite.

Old Post Sep-12-2020 10:24  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Zoso Click here to Send Zoso a Private Message Add Zoso to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Silky Johnson
Supreme tranceaddict

My legs are always warm!

Old Post Sep-12-2020 13:34 
Click Here to See the Profile for Silky Johnson Click here to Send Silky Johnson a Private Message Add Silky Johnson to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Zoso
Banging Gangs!

quote:
Originally posted by Silky Johnson
My legs are always warm!

My gawd!

Old Post Sep-12-2020 13:55  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Zoso Click here to Send Zoso a Private Message Add Zoso to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Pulze
Junior tranceaddict

quote:

It's getting tough for me now though, between work and being home with our daughter on off days.

Jesus, you have a daughter? How time flies, lol

Why did you change your name from jennypie?

Old Post Sep-17-2020 22:00  Europe
Click Here to See the Profile for Pulze Click here to Send Pulze a Private Message Visit Pulze's homepage! Add Pulze to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Silky Johnson
Supreme tranceaddict

I changed it the first time because of a stalker looking for someone I went to high school with, and changed it again after a huge flame war. Seemed appropriate.

Old Post Sep-18-2020 11:32 
Click Here to See the Profile for Silky Johnson Click here to Send Silky Johnson a Private Message Add Silky Johnson to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Pulze
Junior tranceaddict

quote:
huge flame war.

Really? The cor used to have flame wars?

... yeah those were sometimes fun

Old Post Sep-18-2020 16:08  Europe
Click Here to See the Profile for Pulze Click here to Send Pulze a Private Message Visit Pulze's homepage! Add Pulze to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Zoso
Banging Gangs!

I finally got around to binge watching the first season of The Mandalorian this week. I haven't enjoyed anything Star Wars related in a long time, so it was a welcomed change. Looking forward to season two.

Old Post Sep-19-2020 11:06  United States
Lews
Platipus And Prog Addict

quote:
Originally posted by Lews
I'm optimistic UK deaths from the virus will be under 100,000, in total, but I think we may see extreme social measures for 3-12 months. The economy will contract in that time, as many things cannot be done from home, but if we can limit the damage, hopefully it won't be catastrophic.

Well, this is starting to look optimistic

Old Post Jan-06-2021 17:36 
Click Here to See the Profile for Lews Click here to Send Lews a Private Message Add Lews to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
SYSTEM-J
IDKFA.

quote:
Originally posted by Vector A
Trump is probably going to win again, unfortunately.

quote:
Originally posted by Dykes_on_Jay
One man's trash is another man's treasure.

He's absolutely going to win.

Say to yourself 5 times, and out loud: President Joe Biden

Doesn't have a realistic ring to it. Biden has the personality of a stale granola bar and will be stuttering and getting eaten alive by hilarious baller bombast throughout the whole campaign.

Popcorn.gif

Tammany hall lives.

Jay talking about as much sense as ever.

> Crazy Beautiful
> Beating The Lockdown Blues [Peak Time]
> A Different World [Downtempo Beats]

Old Post Jan-06-2021 18:10  England
Click Here to See the Profile for SYSTEM-J Click here to Send SYSTEM-J a Private Message Visit SYSTEM-J's homepage! Add SYSTEM-J to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Lews
Platipus And Prog Addict

quote:
Originally posted by SYSTEM-J

Was I really the only person here giving Biden a chance? Nice one, me.

quote:
Originally posted by Vector A
My wife read a comment somewhere to the effect that in the US social distancing will probably soon become yet another means of signaling your political affiliation, with left-wingers practicing it scrupulously while right-wingers act as if the virus didn’t exist. Can’t say I would be surprised.

Well, this certainly turned out to be pretty fucking true

Old Post Jan-06-2021 18:53 
Click Here to See the Profile for Lews Click here to Send Lews a Private Message Add Lews to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Zharen
Put down the plate

Old Post Jan-07-2021 01:06  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Zharen Click here to Send Zharen a Private Message Add Zharen to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Vector A
Your petrochemical arms

quote:
Originally posted by SYSTEM-J

Glad I was proven wrong about that.

Meanwhile, yesterday covid deaths here in Texas were at their second highest ever, and nationally we hit over 4000 daily deaths for the first time.

For some reason people at my work are starting to go back into the office more often? Oh well, as long as they're not requiring me to be there.

Old Post Jan-07-2021 19:48  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Vector A Click here to Send Vector A a Private Message Add Vector A to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > Corona Virus Fears in your area
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (66): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 [64] 65 66 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread