Become a part of the TranceAddict community! Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > Corona Virus Fears in your area
Pages (66): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 [63] 64 65 66 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Zoso
Banging Gangs!

quote:
Originally posted by Dykes_on_Jay
I would imagine that a black light would discover cum stains everywhere.

Look like a fuggin' crime scene! Wait...human or bull semen?

Old Post Jul-17-2020 15:12  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Zoso Click here to Send Zoso a Private Message Add Zoso to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
SYSTEM-J
IDKFA.

quote:
Originally posted by Silky Johnson
Oh God I hope they can figure something like that out for Movement next year.

I can only presume that each stage will have limited capacity that will be strictly policed, and they've figured out the maximum number of people who can safely dance in the given area. I've seen footage of "socially distanced" outdoor parties in Berlin etc. and it doesn't look too bad. Having space to dance is no bad thing, although I'm hoping nobody's gonna police you hugging your mates during a particularly spangly breakdown.

> Crazy Beautiful
> Beating The Lockdown Blues [Peak Time]
> A Different World [Downtempo Beats]

Old Post Jul-17-2020 16:00  England
Click Here to See the Profile for SYSTEM-J Click here to Send SYSTEM-J a Private Message Visit SYSTEM-J's homepage! Add SYSTEM-J to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Dykes_on_Jay
Ape me.

I always knew you needed a hug.

Old Post Jul-17-2020 16:34  China
Click Here to See the Profile for Dykes_on_Jay Click here to Send Dykes_on_Jay a Private Message Visit Dykes_on_Jay's homepage! Add Dykes_on_Jay to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Trance-M
Since 1994 tranceaddict

Like expected the number of new cases go up again, but a bit more than we would like to see. Mostly in the big city areas like Amsterdam and Rotterdam and meanly because people just are stupid.

After all research and trails I still see people who are convinced HCQ and zinc would be perfect as treatment and that they stopped using it because it's too cheap. I don't get it.

Longest (classic) Trance playlist on YouTube (5000 tracks released up to and including 1997), click here

Old Post Aug-09-2020 20:11  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for Trance-M Click here to Send Trance-M a Private Message Add Trance-M to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Zoso
Banging Gangs!

Finally got the first positive test back for a member of our household. Now we see how bad the wife's lungs/kidneys take a beating.

Old Post Sep-02-2020 16:46  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Zoso Click here to Send Zoso a Private Message Add Zoso to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Silky Johnson
Supreme tranceaddict

Ah fuck dude, NOT your wife?? One of the kids??!!

Old Post Sep-02-2020 22:08 
Click Here to See the Profile for Silky Johnson Click here to Send Silky Johnson a Private Message Add Silky Johnson to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Zoso
Banging Gangs!

quote:
Originally posted by Silky Johnson
Ah fuck dude, NOT your wife?? One of the kids??!!

The younger step daughter's bf is the one positive at this time. But they all got re-tested yesterday. As sick as the wife was last week and weekend, I'd be shocked if she did NOT have it. However, with her lungs and kidneys, I honestly expected to end up at the ER/ICU if she had it. Hopefully, she had it, experience no life-threatening complications, and has some immune response now. But I know how her luck runs...she probably had the damn flu and just NOW got exposed to COVID.

Old Post Sep-03-2020 10:31  United States
Silky Johnson
Supreme tranceaddict

Fingers crossed for healthy outcome!

Old Post Sep-03-2020 12:50 
Click Here to See the Profile for Silky Johnson Click here to Send Silky Johnson a Private Message Add Silky Johnson to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Zoso
Banging Gangs!

Wife's results were negative. Crazy shit. This place is beyond fucking dead. PS, Jay, I got my Netflix disc of Parasite in today. I'll give it a go this weekend. If it disappoints me, I'm going to pay Jenny to kick you in the Jimmy.

Old Post Sep-11-2020 18:16  United States
Trance-M
Since 1994 tranceaddict

That's good news Zoso!
Numbers over here slowly go up, test capacity is at the max and much more is needed while winter is still far away. Luckily everybody who has been tested in my neighborhood also tested negative.

Longest (classic) Trance playlist on YouTube (5000 tracks released up to and including 1997), click here

Old Post Sep-11-2020 19:40  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for Trance-M Click here to Send Trance-M a Private Message Add Trance-M to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Silky Johnson
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Zoso
Wife's results were negative. Crazy shit. This place is beyond fucking dead. PS, Jay, I got my Netflix disc of Parasite in today. I'll give it a go this weekend. If it disappoints me, I'm going to pay Jenny to kick you in the Jimmy.

Really great news. Happy to hear!

Old Post Sep-11-2020 20:49 
Lews
Platipus And Prog Addict

Netflix still mails discs?

Old Post Sep-12-2020 08:57 
Click Here to See the Profile for Lews Click here to Send Lews a Private Message Add Lews to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > Corona Virus Fears in your area
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (66): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 [63] 64 65 66 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread