Become a part of the TranceAddict community! Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - Atlanta & Southeast USA > WINSTON-SALEM, NC DJ Tiesto
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Azrael220
tranceaddict in training

WINSTON-SALEM, NC DJ Tiesto

Tiesto is coming to Winston-Salem,NC at the LJVM Annex. It will be amazing!!

Old Post Jun-24-2011 21:50  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Azrael220 Click here to Send Azrael220 a Private Message Add Azrael220 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Scottaculous
habitual line crosser

That's a first for Winston-Salem isn't it?

/use to work with RJR

Old Post Jun-24-2011 23:55 
Click Here to See the Profile for Scottaculous Click here to Send Scottaculous a Private Message Add Scottaculous to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
amberella06
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Scottaculous
That's a first for Winston-Salem isn't it?

/use to work with RJR

I used to live there, went to HS at West Forsyth. Pretty sure it's a first.

Old Post Jun-25-2011 00:29  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for amberella06 Click here to Send amberella06 a Private Message Add amberella06 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Azrael220
tranceaddict in training

Most everything goes to Greensboro, but this should be good. However I am from Ohio and I do not expect there be a big following out here.

Old Post Jun-25-2011 01:07  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Azrael220 Click here to Send Azrael220 a Private Message Add Azrael220 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
amberella06
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Azrael220
Most everything goes to Greensboro, but this should be good. However I am from Ohio and I do not expect there be a big following out here.

There will be more of a following than in Ohio(other than maybe in Columbus). =P I'm from Dayton...

Old Post Jun-25-2011 01:14  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for amberella06 Click here to Send amberella06 a Private Message Add amberella06 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Azrael220
tranceaddict in training

quote:
Originally posted by amberella06
There will be more of a following than in Ohio(other than maybe in Columbus). =P I'm from Dayton...

That's awesome, I am from Columbus. Moved here when I was twenty.

Old Post Jun-25-2011 01:25  United States
Scottaculous
habitual line crosser

Small, intimate sets are the best. Feels more personal than a massive.

Old Post Jun-25-2011 03:05 
Click Here to See the Profile for Scottaculous Click here to Send Scottaculous a Private Message Add Scottaculous to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Azrael220
tranceaddict in training

Well, it will be small. I think the Annex can hold four to five thousand and that's with the seating(witch will be closed most likely).

Old Post Jun-25-2011 03:25  United States

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - Atlanta & Southeast USA > WINSTON-SALEM, NC DJ Tiesto
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread