Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > Holy Shit, this place is still here?!?
Pages (13): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
rostok
Junior tranceaddict

Thumbs up

ahh old days...sad that social networks & network centralization corps killed such great places

"Trance has always been close to my heart because it's melodic, the sounscape is very wide and it creates powerful emotions. At it's best trance music gets you to close your eyes and move your consciousness away from reality" -matti

Old Post Jan-21-2021 14:43  Europe
Click Here to See the Profile for rostok Click here to Send rostok a Private Message Add rostok to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Swamper
Webmonstah

quote:
Originally posted by rostok
ahh old days...sad that social networks & network centralization corps killed such great places

Nothing good lasts forever.... that said, I believe we have reached 'full exposure' in terms of what people reveal/share on social media and going forward there will be more people who choose not to participate (for privacy reasons) ...and a subset of those people will instead participate in interest focused smaller communities/messageboards.

"In a world of illusion you only see what you feel"

Old Post Jan-21-2021 15:21  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Swamper Click here to Send Swamper a Private Message Visit Swamper's homepage! Add Swamper to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Superscope
Evo Addict

Wow, just randomly remembered my log-in details for this awesome forum and decided to check back in, has it really been almost 20 years since i joined this place as a skinny 16 year old kid?

Fond memories back to a completley different world in July 2001 when i first signed up.

Good times man.

Old Post Jan-22-2021 00:17  Scotland
Click Here to See the Profile for Superscope Click here to Send Superscope a Private Message Add Superscope to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
jamie
Monkey Spaff

*blinks*

Old Post Jan-22-2021 11:03  England
Click Here to See the Profile for jamie Click here to Send jamie a Private Message Add jamie to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
|Thrax|
nightmoves.me

You won't fucking believe this . Im stilVT

Im finding TAs on the internet. Whatup VT MAURAUDER !!!!! Message boards will nevwr die

Old Post Jan-23-2021 09:49  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for |Thrax| Click here to Send |Thrax| a Private Message Visit |Thrax|'s homepage! Add |Thrax| to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
|Thrax|
nightmoves.me

Btw this was a connection on twitch!!!! Vibesbytory go check out

Old Post Jan-23-2021 09:50  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for |Thrax| Click here to Send |Thrax| a Private Message Visit |Thrax|'s homepage! Add |Thrax| to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Mebot
Maverick

quote:
Originally posted by |Thrax|
Btw this was a connection on twitch!!!! Vibesbytory go check out

Vibestory is awesome.

Also just quoting thrax because he hasn't posted in awhile

Old Post Jan-23-2021 09:56 
Click Here to See the Profile for Mebot Click here to Send Mebot a Private Message Add Mebot to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Lews
Platipus And Prog Addict

quote:
Originally posted by rostok

Well, TA is still here. There's like 5 of us left who talk about kids and our weekend plans

Old Post Jan-23-2021 10:28 
Click Here to See the Profile for Lews Click here to Send Lews a Private Message Add Lews to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Mebot
Maverick

quote:
Originally posted by Lews
Well, TA is still here. There's like 5 of us left who talk about kids and our weekend plans

lol yeah you and Boomer and Silky Johnson

but we need to ask Swamper to create a new thread for you PARENTS OF TA

Old Post Jan-23-2021 10:32 
Click Here to See the Profile for Mebot Click here to Send Mebot a Private Message Add Mebot to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Lews
Platipus And Prog Addict

Nah, I'm not a parent. I'm one of the 3 people who still make mixes and post them

Old Post Jan-23-2021 10:48 
Click Here to See the Profile for Lews Click here to Send Lews a Private Message Add Lews to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Pulze
Junior tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Lira
Haha, I think I did a couple of times, yeah!

I hope all is well with you in... Denmark, was it?

Actually Faroe Islands. Its within the kingdom of Denmark

Old Post Mar-11-2021 12:04  Europe
Click Here to See the Profile for Pulze Click here to Send Pulze a Private Message Visit Pulze's homepage! Add Pulze to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
KilldaDJ
birth.school.trance.death

Found Atlantis - Mixography [mix archive/mokumentary/my soul]?
i writed a song.

Old Post Mar-12-2021 13:09 
Click Here to See the Profile for KilldaDJ Click here to Send KilldaDJ a Private Message Visit KilldaDJ's homepage! Add KilldaDJ to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > Holy Shit, this place is still here?!?
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (13): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackJumpstyle track [2005] [5]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackAndrew Rayel - Dark Warrior (Original Mix) [2013]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread