Become a part of the TranceAddict community! Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Australia > DJ PROMO Guinness World Record Attempt. New Dates Confirmed!
Pages (19): « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Anomyst
www.interview.net.au

so whats in the works for after the record attempt...

Old Post Mar-20-2006 23:34  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for Anomyst Click here to Send Anomyst a Private Message Visit Anomyst's homepage! Add Anomyst to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
mattpromo
Senior tranceaddict

We've just confirmed TRANSPORT, the venue adjacent to where we'll be in Federation Square as our official partner for the event.

This means that come 1pm on Friday when I reach target, the party really kicks off!!

We have downstairs booked from 1pm until 7pm and upstairs from 2pm until 5pm.

I'll be confirming the line-up over the next few weeks but needless to say it will be as mad as the rest of this thing.

Thanks again for your support and keep the questions coming.

Matt

GUINNESS WORLD RECORD ATTEMPT
Longest DJ (Club) Marathon Session
Fed Sq / Melbourne / June 12-16 2006
www.mattpromo.com
www.bigissue.org.au
www.challenge.org.au

Old Post Mar-21-2006 00:04  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for mattpromo Click here to Send mattpromo a Private Message Visit mattpromo's homepage! Add mattpromo to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Serp
4/4

quote:
Originally posted by mattpromo
Hey nice site Serp

thanks !

Old Post Mar-24-2006 10:45 
Click Here to See the Profile for Serp Click here to Send Serp a Private Message Visit Serp's homepage! Add Serp to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
rez
infected

Love Poundin' Sensation

wouldnt mind going for this record myself in a few years

Old Post Mar-24-2006 23:34 
Click Here to See the Profile for rez Click here to Send rez a Private Message Visit rez's homepage! Add rez to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
mattpromo
Senior tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by rez

Ask me on June 16th and I'll tell you how it was

www.mattpromo.com
www.bigissue.org.au
www.challenge.org.au

Old Post Mar-24-2006 23:52  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for mattpromo Click here to Send mattpromo a Private Message Visit mattpromo's homepage! Add mattpromo to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
jono4L
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by rez

hahaha rez! your going to have to stop selling your records. cause you would need moozak for 100 hrs....

MySpace feat. A Whole Lot of Not Much

jono.raftery@gmail.com

Old Post Mar-25-2006 05:57  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for jono4L Click here to Send jono4L a Private Message Visit jono4L's homepage! Add jono4L to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
tachyon
we shall DOMINATE.

i was hoping you will mix inside a bubble matt!

good luck!

MySpace.

promotions@ninja-star.com.au
currently promoting: everything you can think of...

cutting sick since 1982.

Old Post Mar-26-2006 00:28  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for tachyon Click here to Send tachyon a Private Message Visit tachyon's homepage! Add tachyon to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
mattpromo
Senior tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by jono4L
hahaha rez! your going to have to stop selling your records. cause you would need moozak for 100 hrs....

Pulling together 100 hours of tunes is definitely the hard part, mind you... that's because most of my tunes are in storage in the UK

www.mattpromo.com
www.bigissue.org.au
www.challenge.org.au

Old Post Mar-26-2006 03:31  Australia
mattpromo
Senior tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by tachyon
i was hoping you will mix inside a bubble matt!

good luck!

The original idea of doing it in Fed Sq was inspired by The Band In The Bubble (if that helps) but we have taken is a few steps further!!!

M@

www.mattpromo.com
www.bigissue.org.au
www.challenge.org.au

Old Post Mar-26-2006 03:56  Australia
Anomyst
www.interview.net.au

Who holds the record currently?? and what has he got to say about your attempt??

just curious

Old Post Mar-27-2006 06:17  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for Anomyst Click here to Send Anomyst a Private Message Visit Anomyst's homepage! Add Anomyst to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
limitedtimeonly
Supreme tranceaddict

What sort of music can we be expecting from you? i kjnow it will be a massive collection of alot of genre'sover the 100 hours but whats your speciality genre wise?

P.S i think what your doing is fucking crazy - wouldn't be surprised if you never wanted to a record again after this

Old Post Mar-27-2006 07:18  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for limitedtimeonly Click here to Send limitedtimeonly a Private Message Add limitedtimeonly to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Dj_Es-Dva
\

ill this be during school exams? my friend pointed this out to me and looks like i wouldnt be able to go then They could possibly be a few weeks earlier? not sure if you would know.

Old Post Mar-27-2006 10:21  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for Dj_Es-Dva Click here to Send Dj_Es-Dva a Private Message Add Dj_Es-Dva to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Australia > DJ PROMO Guinness World Record Attempt. New Dates Confirmed!
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (19): « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread