Become a part of the TranceAddict community! Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Australia > DJ PROMO Guinness World Record Attempt. New Dates Confirmed!
Pages (19): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
charlee
Clubsguide Editor

quote:
Originally posted by Aesthetic
Shouldn't you get a new joke?

Dont hate me coz I'm beautiful

Old Post Mar-16-2006 04:13  Norway
Click Here to See the Profile for charlee Click here to Send charlee a Private Message Add charlee to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
pkcRAISTLIN
arbiter's chief minion

quote:
Originally posted by charlee
Dont hate me coz I'm beautiful

i hate aesthetic coz he thinks im beautiful

Old Post Mar-16-2006 04:30  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for pkcRAISTLIN Click here to Send pkcRAISTLIN a Private Message Add pkcRAISTLIN to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Aesthetic
- ---(ps3.addicted)--- -

I hate you all

http://www.wtfnews.org

Old Post Mar-16-2006 04:38 
Click Here to See the Profile for Aesthetic Click here to Send Aesthetic a Private Message Add Aesthetic to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Dj_Es-Dva
\

quote:
Originally posted by Anomyst
And you wont have to wait 11 months before you can see him!!

(all ages)!!

Thats actually really kool i might see him on one of the days then hehe, cool to maybe meet some on Au TA too. Oh and your the first person to put 2 and 2 together

ps. by back 2 back i meant one track is playing and then you cue the next track and just cut one and let the other play without a transition, and without a silence

Old Post Mar-16-2006 09:01  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for Dj_Es-Dva Click here to Send Dj_Es-Dva a Private Message Add Dj_Es-Dva to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
mattpromo
Senior tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Dj_Es-Dva
ps. by back 2 back i meant one track is playing and then you cue the next track and just cut one and let the other play without a transition, and without a silence

Do peole do that! Jeez I won't be doing that for sure!!

GUINNESS WORLD RECORD ATTEMPT
Longest DJ (Club) Marathon Session
Fed Sq / Melbourne / June 12-16 2006
www.mattpromo.com
www.bigissue.org.au
www.challenge.org.au

Old Post Mar-16-2006 10:24  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for mattpromo Click here to Send mattpromo a Private Message Visit mattpromo's homepage! Add mattpromo to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
mattpromo
Senior tranceaddict

Ben you're a star! Now go to bed

www.mattpromo.com
www.bigissue.org.au
www.challenge.org.au

Old Post Mar-16-2006 14:00  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for mattpromo Click here to Send mattpromo a Private Message Visit mattpromo's homepage! Add mattpromo to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Slade
Cosmic Interlude

Is this gonna be recorded?

Old Post Mar-16-2006 15:35 
Click Here to See the Profile for Slade Click here to Send Slade a Private Message Visit Slade's homepage! Add Slade to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
mattpromo
Senior tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Teknoscaper.
Is this gonna be recorded?

Yeh, plus we're still looking at our webcasting options

www.mattpromo.com
www.bigissue.org.au
www.challenge.org.au

Old Post Mar-16-2006 22:04  Australia
Anomyst
www.interview.net.au

Have you spoken to kissFM about that?

will it be broadcasted over webcast around the world?

what sort of extra's will be going on during the attempt?

Old Post Mar-16-2006 23:19  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for Anomyst Click here to Send Anomyst a Private Message Visit Anomyst's homepage! Add Anomyst to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
mattpromo
Senior tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Anomyst
Have you spoken to kissFM about that?

will it be broadcasted over webcast around the world?

what sort of extra's will be going on during the attempt?

Kiss FM will be hosting a live roadshow from the event, at what time during the 100 hours we haven't confirmed yet. There are several other radio stations we have spoken too who have also shown interest in doing something similar.

The webcast is over the internet therefore can be accessed from anyone, anywhere that has an internet connection. We have loads of options on that as so many people stream webcasts. I have a few companies in mind but nothing locked in stone yet.

The extras include: Dancers / Singers / Percussion / Sax / Trumpet / Live Techno / Flute / Acrobats / Sporting stuff plus heaps more such as give-aways and interactive visuals. All in all we're trying to make a show that anyone and everyone would enjoy attending.

Thanks for your interest and support and please don't hesitate if you have any more questions as I'll try my best to answer them.

M@

www.mattpromo.com
www.bigissue.org.au
www.challenge.org.au

Old Post Mar-16-2006 23:53  Australia
Dj_Es-Dva
\

This is awesome Jun 12th is some kind of public holiday...holiday = no school = me goes to see Dj Promo

Anyone else going to be there on the first day?

Old Post Mar-17-2006 06:28  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for Dj_Es-Dva Click here to Send Dj_Es-Dva a Private Message Add Dj_Es-Dva to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Nyquist_Theorem

quote:
Originally posted by mattpromo
The extras include: Dancers / Singers / Percussion / Sax / Trumpet / Live Techno / Flute / Acrobats / Sporting stuff plus heaps more such as give-aways and interactive visuals. All in all we're trying to make a show that anyone and everyone would enjoy attending.

dibs on the trumpet.

Old Post Mar-17-2006 07:56  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for Nyquist_Theorem Click here to Send Nyquist_Theorem a Private Message Visit Nyquist_Theorem's homepage! Add Nyquist_Theorem to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Australia > DJ PROMO Guinness World Record Attempt. New Dates Confirmed!
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (19): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread