Become a part of the TranceAddict community! Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Australia > DJ PROMO Guinness World Record Attempt. New Dates Confirmed!
Pages (19): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
mattpromo
Senior tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by tachyon
must be 5x MK5G 1200s? and a Xone V6.

Way better than that!

Even comes with a watch (Oooooooooh!!)

And not just any watch (OooooooooooooooooooooH!!!)

GUINNESS WORLD RECORD ATTEMPT
Longest DJ (Club) Marathon Session
Fed Sq / Melbourne / June 12-16 2006
www.mattpromo.com
www.bigissue.org.au
www.challenge.org.au

Old Post Apr-24-2006 20:11  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for mattpromo Click here to Send mattpromo a Private Message Visit mattpromo's homepage! Add mattpromo to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Abhay
banned user

quote:
Originally posted by mattpromo
You're a star dude!!

Just so everybody know's... DJ GT is from America where he is (amongst other things) one of the crew of www.di.fm

He contacted me to inform me of a rather healthy thread about my forthcoming Guinness World Record attempt that was several pages long.

After replying to the questions raised on the thread, I communicated further about hosting one of my mixes of DI.FM and GT requested a 4 hour prog mix.

The track listing for that mix has appeared several times on Tranceaddict but up until now the mix has not appeared anywhere.

Well Iím very pleased to announce that DI.FM are finally scheduling the mix, PROGRESSION SESSION for airing.

You can check it out at http://www.di.fm/calendar/event.php?event=3105

Thanks GT and everyone at DI.FM, and thanks to everyone at Tranceaddict.

Looking forward to catching up with a lot of you at Interview this Saturday.

Matt Solo aka DJ Promo

Please keep this thread alive

Hey,

can DI.FM stream you from the club to us via the net?

that'd work out awesome. Even if it wasn't for the entire time :P

THey must have heaps of servers, and good servers at that. Maybe 4-5 hours atleast?

Old Post Apr-25-2006 10:21 
Click Here to See the Profile for Abhay Click here to Send Abhay a Private Message Add Abhay to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
mattpromo
Senior tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Abhay
Hey,

can DI.FM stream you from the club to us via the net?

that'd work out awesome. Even if it wasn't for the entire time :P

THey must have heaps of servers, and good servers at that. Maybe 4-5 hours atleast?

I haven't yet discussed the details of the stream with anyone as my priority at this stage is the sponsorship, confirmation of sound and visual system and the launch of the media campaign.

I will certainly be looking at having the entire event streamed even if it means more than one site streaming it.

I will speak with DI.FM regarding this matter but my priority must be making the event before I focus on broadcasting it, that said, it is very high on my priority list and I will certainly post the news as it happens.

In the meantime, I'm just about to start a new mix (vocal progressive trance) for them and you can catch my 4 hour...

Progression Session (Exclusive to DI.FM)

going live Thursday, April 27, 2006

16:00 - 20:00 pm US Eastern time (Fri 06:00 - 10:00 Aus Eastern time)

http://www.di.fm/calendar/event.php?event=3105

Plus I have an electro house mix going live on Tranzfusion.net when they get around to it.

Will keep you posted on all three plus the rest!!

M@

www.mattpromo.com
www.bigissue.org.au
www.challenge.org.au

Old Post Apr-25-2006 10:45  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for mattpromo Click here to Send mattpromo a Private Message Visit mattpromo's homepage! Add mattpromo to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Abhay
banned user

Sorry to bother you again mate...

IT's be cool if there was some way for us to send u messages... even txts or something. Perhaps via the net.

I think it'd be an awesome way to keep u moving... seeing all these messages from people trying to spur u on.

i know ur busy with other shit ATM... i'll stop bothering u

Old Post Apr-25-2006 12:02 
Click Here to See the Profile for Abhay Click here to Send Abhay a Private Message Add Abhay to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
mattpromo
Senior tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Abhay
Sorry to bother you again mate...

IT's be cool if there was some way for us to send u messages... even txts or something. Perhaps via the net.

I think it'd be an awesome way to keep u moving... seeing all these messages from people trying to spur u on.

i know ur busy with other shit ATM... i'll stop bothering u

You're not bothering me at all mate. This is a very public event in an effort to raise money and awareness for 2 wonderful charities.

We are deliberately making the event an alcohol/cigarrette free so that every age group including children can enter and these forums are an ideal way for people anywhere in the world to ask questions and voice there opinions.

So please feel free to keep your questions coming and I'll do my best to answer them.

We are working on updating my website so as to have a forum running live throughout the event.

Although I wont be physically able to type my responses to any questions asked or comments made, I will only be a few feet from the person who will and they will be relaying my resposes.

This will be a great way for my friends who can't be at the event to contact me and judging by your enthusiasm as well as others, should provide an awesome catalogue of correspondence by the end.

Thanks for your support and enthusiasm ABHAY and please don't hesitate to ask if there's anything else I can elaborate on.

Thanx again to everyone on Tranceaddict for your support.

M@

www.mattpromo.com
www.bigissue.org.au
www.challenge.org.au

Old Post Apr-25-2006 13:50  Australia
djGT
pho dac biet xe lua

quote:
Progression Session (Exclusive to DI.FM)

going live Thursday, April 27, 2006

16:00 - 20:00 pm US Eastern time (Fri 06:00 - 10:00 Aus Eastern time)

http://www.di.fm/calendar/event.php?event=3105

The show was re-scheduled an hour later. It's on now, tune in if anyone is interested.

DI thread here

quote:
In the meantime, I'm just about to start a new mix (vocal progressive trance) for them

Looking forward to that mix buddy!

*Depeche Mode* Appreciation

Old Post Apr-27-2006 21:32  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for djGT Click here to Send djGT a Private Message Visit djGT's homepage! Add djGT to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Nsonic
Supreme tranceaddict

Not sure if it has been asked (i've been following the thread, don't remember reading it), but would you be recording some kind of video... coz thatd be pretty cool, get to re-experience the 100 hour performance again ^_^

Old Post Apr-28-2006 06:15  Bahrain
Click Here to See the Profile for Nsonic Click here to Send Nsonic a Private Message Add Nsonic to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Philby
Statement: Die, meatbag!

i dunno, if i was him afterwards i'd probably never want to see or hear anything about it ever again hehe

https://soundcloud.com/philby/phill...dness-july-2015

Old Post Apr-28-2006 06:30  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for Philby Click here to Send Philby a Private Message Visit Philby's homepage! Add Philby to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
mattpromo
Senior tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Nsonic
Not sure if it has been asked (i've been following the thread, don't remember reading it), but would you be recording some kind of video... coz thatd be pretty cool, get to re-experience the 100 hour performance again ^_^

Yeh we'll be videoing it but thats just for personal keepdakes. I'm sure we'll publish some of the hi-lites but lets wait and see.

www.mattpromo.com
www.bigissue.org.au
www.challenge.org.au

Old Post Apr-28-2006 10:44  Australia
mattpromo
Senior tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Philby
i dunno, if i was him afterwards i'd probably never want to see or hear anything about it ever again hehe

Yeh good point!! Like I said, let's wait and see.

M@

www.mattpromo.com
www.bigissue.org.au
www.challenge.org.au

Old Post Apr-28-2006 10:45  Australia
Musicalchairs
Junior tranceaddict

Smiley DJ Good Luck Matt!

DJ Promo, Drum Is God
Colonial Hotel/Brownalley
Remember it like it was yesterday..

The After Party on Russel Street rocked as well..

I was the bloke serving drinks!
Good Luck with this..
I aint workin at Colonial no more..
So i'll be down there cheerin ya on!

Just another fan from Melbourne..

Cheers!
Chris

Old Post May-04-2006 07:58  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for Musicalchairs Click here to Send Musicalchairs a Private Message Add Musicalchairs to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
mattpromo
Senior tranceaddict

Re: Good Luck Matt!

quote:
Originally posted by Musicalchairs
DJ Promo, Drum Is God
Colonial Hotel/Brownalley
Remember it like it was yesterday..

The After Party on Russel Street rocked as well..

I was the bloke serving drinks!
Good Luck with this..
I aint workin at Colonial no more..
So i'll be down there cheerin ya on!

Just another fan from Melbourne..

Cheers!
Chris

Hey dude how are you?

How's your car!?

I seem to recall owing you some CDs that I promised (oops!)

Send me your postal address and I'll send some to you (really, I will this time!!!)

Thanx for the support matey

M@

www.mattpromo.com
www.bigissue.org.au
www.challenge.org.au

Old Post May-04-2006 13:41  Australia

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Australia > DJ PROMO Guinness World Record Attempt. New Dates Confirmed!
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (19): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread