Become a part of the TranceAddict community! Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Australia > [melb] Amnesia - 24 June 2006
Pages (8): [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
MiSSyM
xxx

[melb] Amnesia - 24 June 2006

OK IT AINT NO QBASE OR SENSATION BLACK, BUT STILL GUTTA GIVE EM CREDIT FOR ORGANISING THE NIGHT, SOMETHING DIFFERENT THEN THE MUZZAFILLED-TUNNEL&EVO & RAVERSTYLE-BASS, ETC.

GUARANTEED LAUGHING ALL NIGHT................HAAHHAHAA.

TIME TO BANG SOME MUTHAFUKKKKKKKKN HEADS

HURRICANE AYLA IS BREWING

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAA
NO RETREAT NO SURRENDER-ESPECIALLY FOR ANY MUNTED FUCK-VEG-A-TA-BOOLS-MUZZACHOC ACTIONS-PUSSSSSSSSSSSSSYMOFOS!

ROLL CALL:
CHARLEE-HELLRAISER'S FAN LMFAO
ANITA
MISSYM
HEIDI

HAHAHAAHAHA

IF YOU LIKE THE HARD MUSIC OR WANT TO TRY OUT SOMETHING NEW OR EXPERIENCE YOUR WORST NIGHTMARE, MSG ME AND ILL ORGANISE G/LIST FOR YOU. (LOL CBF DOING IT BUT HELPING OUT A FRIEND)

XOX

Old Post Jun-07-2006 05:38  Croatia
Click Here to See the Profile for MiSSyM Click here to Send MiSSyM a Private Message Visit MiSSyM's homepage! Add MiSSyM to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Dean Millson
MC

Astroboy?!?

Like Old Skool Astroboy?

Old Post Jun-07-2006 05:40  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for Dean Millson Click here to Send Dean Millson a Private Message Visit Dean Millson's homepage! Add Dean Millson to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
pkcRAISTLIN
arbiter's chief minion

soccer > gridiron > motorsports > AFL > rugby > being raped > cricket > amnesia.

jewelz is the worst dj ever.

Old Post Jun-07-2006 05:41  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for pkcRAISTLIN Click here to Send pkcRAISTLIN a Private Message Add pkcRAISTLIN to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Aesthetic
- ---(ps3.addicted)--- -

I'd rather listen to the sound of my own farts, than a Jewelz dj set.

Old Post Jun-07-2006 05:43 
Click Here to See the Profile for Aesthetic Click here to Send Aesthetic a Private Message Add Aesthetic to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
pkcRAISTLIN
arbiter's chief minion

if its a choice between listening to another jewelz set or jamming my ear next to begic\'s arse... well, i hope the fvcker has wiped...

Old Post Jun-07-2006 05:46  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for pkcRAISTLIN Click here to Send pkcRAISTLIN a Private Message Add pkcRAISTLIN to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
MiSSyM
xxx

AHAHHAAHA PKC YOU'RE A BLOODY PISSA. AHAHHA

WELL OFCOURSE YOU LIKE TO HEAR YOUR OWN FARTS DAVE, YOU LIKE SMELLING THEM TOO...........HEHEHEEHE
LOL IM NOT SURPRISED, OFCOURSE PEOPLE WHO DONT LIKE THE HARD MUSIC ARE GUNNA SAY STUFF LIKE THAT...........

XOX

Old Post Jun-07-2006 05:53  Croatia
Click Here to See the Profile for MiSSyM Click here to Send MiSSyM a Private Message Visit MiSSyM's homepage! Add MiSSyM to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
tonydanza
underwater pooprison

I heard Begic's arse DJ the other day .. it was playing a bunch of Tiga, Mylo and Dirty South tunes the collar propping trendster fagg0t

Old Post Jun-07-2006 06:13  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for tonydanza Click here to Send tonydanza a Private Message Visit tonydanza's homepage! Add tonydanza to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
BASSinyourFACE
Junior tranceaddict

Oh what an awesome lineup! I would go to this if i lived in melbourne Ive seen Hellraiser twice and he destroyed the place both times!!

Good to see someone on this site has taste MiSSyM

Old Post Jun-07-2006 06:50  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for BASSinyourFACE Click here to Send BASSinyourFACE a Private Message Add BASSinyourFACE to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
MiSSyM
xxx

haahhahahahhaha too funny.

Yes HR is one of a kind, he'll be touring overseas again soon!

There will be MORE Amnesia nights- so maybe one day you can check it out

Old Post Jun-07-2006 06:54  Croatia
PauLie_C
Supreme tranceaddict

nah dea its not the old skool atsro boi, this dude is about 20 years old

The Last Sunday @ Ladida coming soon....

Old Post Jun-07-2006 07:20  Argentina
Click Here to See the Profile for PauLie_C Click here to Send PauLie_C a Private Message Add PauLie_C to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
charlee
Clubsguide Editor

As soon as I saw the thread Mandi I knew you would have mentioned me on it. I dont think I can make it but I love hellraiser... he is my myspace buddy!!

Old Post Jun-07-2006 08:00  Norway
Click Here to See the Profile for charlee Click here to Send charlee a Private Message Add charlee to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Simon00
Nasa 3rdEmpire Tel Aviv

But will there be laaasssssssoooooorrrrrrrzzzzz?

Old Post Jun-07-2006 08:22  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for Simon00 Click here to Send Simon00 a Private Message Add Simon00 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Australia > [melb] Amnesia - 24 June 2006
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (8): [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread