Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Australia > Who is still around?
Pages (7): « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Efff_Beee
Supreme tranceaddict

Wow. Blast from the past. Took me an hour to find my username.

Good times

"I forgot that I might see,
So many beautful things.
I forgot that I might need,
to find out what life could bring"

Old Post Nov-09-2018 01:42  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for Efff_Beee Click here to Send Efff_Beee a Private Message Add Efff_Beee to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
anarky
Supreme tranceaddict

'Last logged in 2010'! Hello all!

Old Post Dec-17-2018 10:55  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for anarky Click here to Send anarky a Private Message Add anarky to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Light The Fuse
Training Tranceaddicts

1st for 2019!

Old Post Mar-01-2019 20:32  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for Light The Fuse Click here to Send Light The Fuse a Private Message Add Light The Fuse to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DIDI
Supreme tranceaddict

I really didn't think I would still be around :lol:

Old Post Mar-01-2019 20:37  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for DIDI Click here to Send DIDI a Private Message Add DIDI to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
InSoMnIa^
Supreme tranceaddict

Still alive.. Its been a few years years 😊

"Last but not the least Melbourne was a good way to end the tour…It was a warm scene and I’m glad one guy gave me the Gouryella track to sign…I didn’t bring a copy in my record bag so thanks to the guy who gave it to me if you are reading this note. It was great song to play as an encore." - Ferry Corsten

Old Post Jun-06-2019 16:59  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for InSoMnIa^ Click here to Send InSoMnIa^ a Private Message Visit InSoMnIa^'s homepage! Add InSoMnIa^ to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
stipsy
TA OG

Wheres that old photo of us?..

Old Post Jun-12-2019 06:16  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for stipsy Click here to Send stipsy a Private Message Add stipsy to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
stipsy
TA OG

Wowww, almost 20 years! Wtf lel

Old Post Jun-12-2019 06:16  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for stipsy Click here to Send stipsy a Private Message Add stipsy to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Fpcookie
yehboi

haha!

Old Post Jul-17-2019 12:39  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for Fpcookie Click here to Send Fpcookie a Private Message Add Fpcookie to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Dj_Es-Dva
\

looking forward to TA never updating lol

Old Post Nov-20-2019 23:20  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for Dj_Es-Dva Click here to Send Dj_Es-Dva a Private Message Add Dj_Es-Dva to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Kozzie
tranceaddict in training

Jeeesus christo

Flippin eggs its amazing my mind just remembered this shit hahahhaha

In townsville destroying the earth

How low ive become

Old Post Jan-27-2020 10:49  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for Kozzie Click here to Send Kozzie a Private Message Add Kozzie to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Aesthetic
- ---(ps3.addicted)--- -

12 years later, hey old heads! 'sgoin on fellow geriatrics

http://www.wtfnews.org

Old Post May-20-2020 11:43 
Click Here to See the Profile for Aesthetic Click here to Send Aesthetic a Private Message Add Aesthetic to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
SQ-K
melodicprogaddict

hahahaha I can't believe I remembered my password.

Jumped in to find some old tracklists from Armin's Godskitchen set in Melbourne in 2002 (!!!) and Two Tribes in 2003.

The latter was one of the best nights of my life. If you were there, *virtual high five*

Old Post Aug-13-2020 10:00  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for SQ-K Click here to Send SQ-K a Private Message Add SQ-K to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Australia > Who is still around?
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (7): « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackHelp identifying this song [2005] [5]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackDina Carroll - "Livin' For The Weekend" (Space Brothers Mix) [2004]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread