Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > Corona Virus Fears in your area
Pages (66): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Lews
Platipus And Prog Addict

quote:
Originally posted by Silky Johnson
Never did, nope. Sent screen caps to Del and reached out to Stu. Del looked at the logs but nothing revealing iirc.

A mystery for the books, then.

quote:
Anyway, some real good shit comes right after this, lol:

"Thanks Stu - I'm really sorry for all the drama but I don't want TA shenanigans spilling on in to the real world or my work or affecting my wife etc.

It wasn't actually jack but Lews was starting talk about my wife's company and her job/details (I'm only associated with online because I initially registered her domain, helped her pull permits and write her press releases and do interviews etc)."

Bahahahaha! Such a fool.

quote:
Best part of the exchange is that RANN thinks we all figured out who he was because of specific stuff YOU GUYS were posting, when actually it had nothing to do with that Star Wars thread at all.

Yeah, I was actually quite circumspect with what I posted. As I repeatedly reminded him in that thread, before he ran away forever, none of my posts were edited/censored by Stu et al.

Re-reading the thread, right now, I have to laugh again at my own line, 'I know one major project in which you were involved in a tea-making capacity.' Fucking tea maker Rann

Last edited by Lews on Apr-12-2020 at 18:54

Old Post Apr-11-2020 19:55 
Click Here to See the Profile for Lews Click here to Send Lews a Private Message Add Lews to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Lira
Ancient BassAddict

quote:
Originally posted by Trance-M
Over-sensitivity or something after a cold. Nothing bad, but inconvenient in current situation. Luckily it's not all the time and not very loud.

Because of hay fever I don't go out too much now. Mostly it's only a few weeks for me, others suffer for months of that

Phew, I'm glad it's not anything serious then!
quote:
Originally posted by Sushipunk
We're handling this surprisingly well, all things considered. As of this morning we've had 6,109 confirmed cases, with nearly half of those now recovered, and only 51 deaths. We've definitely flattened the curve.

Obviously our population is lower than a lot of other countries (around 25 million), but things could have been considerably worse.

The next few days look grim here: although we appear to have just flattened the damn curve in the Federal District, the president has chipped away some of the trust people had in governors and social isolation policies, so there are more people going outdoors as if nothing was going on.

We shouldn't see the results until the latter half of this month, but I'm afraid it won't be pretty
quote:
Originally posted by Arbiter
I might not be quite the creeps Thomas and Kavanaugh are, but I'd still much prefer not to have people poking around in my closet, looking for skeletons.

Hey, hey, no one is going to crucify you over what you did to escape North Korea! Jokes aside, good to know all went well with law school

Old Post Apr-11-2020 20:21  Brazil
Click Here to See the Profile for Lira Click here to Send Lira a Private Message Visit Lira's homepage! Add Lira to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
planetaryplayer
Surpeme traineanddict

I want to know if rann can make traditional method teas or if he has to stick to instant tea in bags

Old Post Apr-12-2020 16:43  Norfolk Island
Click Here to See the Profile for planetaryplayer Click here to Send planetaryplayer a Private Message Add planetaryplayer to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Silky Johnson
International Playa Hater

RANN claims Hans Zimmer sponsors his Visa.

Old Post Apr-12-2020 17:35 
Click Here to See the Profile for Silky Johnson Click here to Send Silky Johnson a Private Message Add Silky Johnson to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Dykes_on_Jay
Ape me.

Everyone need a helping handjob, sometimes.

Old Post Apr-12-2020 17:53  China
Click Here to See the Profile for Dykes_on_Jay Click here to Send Dykes_on_Jay a Private Message Visit Dykes_on_Jay's homepage! Add Dykes_on_Jay to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
planetaryplayer
Surpeme traineanddict

quote:

Claim w/o proof- detective Dirk McDerk thinks rann can only brew tea bags

Old Post Apr-12-2020 18:43  Norfolk Island
Click Here to See the Profile for planetaryplayer Click here to Send planetaryplayer a Private Message Add planetaryplayer to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Arbiter
Naked Power Organ

quote:
Originally posted by pkcRAISTLIN
get any crazies? i hear there are some nutty patents out there (perpetual motion machines etc).

A lot of software patents are basically utter nonsense. For example, a patent owned by a major chipmaker claimed the concept of displaying video in the background of a computer screen while some other application remained "actively" displayed in the foreground. The patent office concluded that this patent was both novel and non-obvious over earlier publications showing another application overlaying video displayed in the background because there was no proof that the earlier applications were being "actively" displayed (I guess as opposed to passively? In any case, the office didn't elaborate as to what it thought "actively" meant in this context.) I have to deal with crap like that all the time.

The truly absurd stuff doesn't come across my desk in private practice, mostly because our rates are way too high. The crazies can't afford us, and even if they somehow got a patent and sued one of our clients, the client would figure that they could get away with hiring a cheaper law firm to defend against some whack-job.

That said, I did encounter a few absolutely ridiculous cases brought by pro se patent applicants when I briefly worked at the court of appeals. One woman claimed, in her 2008 patent application, to have invented the internet. She apparently believed that the patent office was rejecting her application solely as an act of race and sex discrimination. Spoiler: she didn't get a patent. Another applicant was trying to patent a supposedly-new cat breed. His appeal was also unsuccessful.

quote:
Originally posted by Lira
Hey, hey, no one is going to crucify you over what you did to escape North Korea! Jokes aside, good to know all went well with law school

The joke's on me, now that the coronavirus is ravaging the United States, while North Korea does not have even a single case! Although the United States having recently surpassed Italy for the most confirmed COVID-19 deaths is at least proof, once again, that the U.S.A. is number one.

Old Post Apr-12-2020 22:50 
Click Here to See the Profile for Arbiter Click here to Send Arbiter a Private Message Add Arbiter to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
planetaryplayer
Surpeme traineanddict

You make worse tea than rann

Old Post Apr-13-2020 03:41  Norfolk Island
MikeRotunda
Junior tranceaddict

My fellow Americans. Please be advised that Uncle Sam has provided special tax filing and payment relief to individuals and businesses in response to the COVID-19. The filing deadline for tax returns has been extended from April 15 to July 15, 2020.

God bless you, and God bless America.

Old Post Apr-15-2020 09:38  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for MikeRotunda Click here to Send MikeRotunda a Private Message Add MikeRotunda to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Zoso
Banging Gangs!

quote:

Right, when he's taking a break from, say, composing the theme music to major motion pictures like "Gladiator".

Old Post Apr-15-2020 10:18  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Zoso Click here to Send Zoso a Private Message Add Zoso to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Trance-M
Since 1994 tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by MikeRotunda
Trump bless you, and Trump bless America.

Fixed

Probably the news of tomorrow, as it's getting crazier by the day.

My day started with a good laugh this morning reading the newspaper:

Many GPs now work online.

"Could you please show it to me?"

"Sorry for the interuption Henk, but you are still logged in the meeting"

Longest (classic) Trance playlist on YouTube (5000 tracks released up to and including 1997), click here

Last edited by Trance-M on Apr-15-2020 at 21:49

Old Post Apr-15-2020 19:07  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for Trance-M Click here to Send Trance-M a Private Message Add Trance-M to your buddy list Trance-M is online now Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Lira
Ancient BassAddict

Old Post Apr-15-2020 21:18  Brazil
Click Here to See the Profile for Lira Click here to Send Lira a Private Message Visit Lira's homepage! Add Lira to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > Corona Virus Fears in your area
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (66): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackChristopher Lawrence - Temptation Track #4 [2003] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackWay Out West - "Mindcircus" (Original Mix) [2004]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread