Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > Friday 305 - Really?
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
planetaryplayer
Surpeme traineanddict

I feel like you’re trying to protect me from the Italians. If I’m sterile I figured I could squirt ink at the Chinese who want my fins but you’re saying I would turn into a squid. Micro plastics

Old Post Mar-13-2021 17:42  Norfolk Island
Click Here to See the Profile for planetaryplayer Click here to Send planetaryplayer a Private Message Add planetaryplayer to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Zoso
Banging Gangs!

quote:
Originally posted by planetaryplayer
I feel like you’re trying to protect me from the Italians. If I’m sterile I figured I could squirt ink at the Chinese who want my fins but you’re saying I would turn into a squid. Micro plastics

Based on the Peter North clips I've seen, he could blind both the Italians AND the Chinese with a single squirt.

Old Post Mar-13-2021 17:46  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Zoso Click here to Send Zoso a Private Message Add Zoso to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
planetaryplayer
Surpeme traineanddict

quote:
Originally posted by Zoso
Based on the Peter North clips I've seen, he could blind both the Italians AND the Chinese with a single squirt.

it's nothing, only the smell

Old Post Mar-13-2021 18:03  Norfolk Island
Click Here to See the Profile for planetaryplayer Click here to Send planetaryplayer a Private Message Add planetaryplayer to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Silky Johnson
International Playa Hater

I've got nothing. These pandemic Friday threads sure are lame!

Think I might actually go for lunch somewhere this week with a friend. Has anybody done indoor dining since this thing started? I have avoided it only because I have been going to the gym, so I didn't want to engage in more than one higher risk activity. Now that it's been a year and we can actually see where and how the spread is happening, I feel much more comfortable hitting up a resto.

Old Post Mar-13-2021 19:40 
Click Here to See the Profile for Silky Johnson Click here to Send Silky Johnson a Private Message Add Silky Johnson to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
planetaryplayer
Surpeme traineanddict

Not during second lockdown but in September I ate out in cochrane and a timmins. Once in Hamilton as well in May? I don’t even remember anymore. if toronto opened up I don’t think I’d go indoors here just yet

Old Post Mar-13-2021 20:16  Norfolk Island
Silky Johnson

Yeah. Well the friend I am meeting for said lunch says he's been out to eat many times and it's all being done right; however, this friend is also super white male privilege/oblivious about how/why this pandemic disproportionately affects lower socio-economic classes, the vulnerable, etc. So I take his assessment with a grain of salt lulz.

There is talk of extending patio season starting April 1, and I will be all over outdoor dining for sure.

Old Post Mar-13-2021 20:45 
Click Here to See the Profile for Silky Johnson Click here to Send Silky Johnson a Private Message Add Silky Johnson to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
planetaryplayer
Surpeme traineanddict

Sounds like my brother lol. I’m dying to go brewery hopping again, probably what I miss most. What food are you going for? Oysters?!

Old Post Mar-13-2021 22:28  Norfolk Island
Silky Johnson

Not without you brah!

Old Post Mar-13-2021 23:09 
Swamper
Webmonstah

quote:
Originally posted by Silky Johnson
Yeah. Well the friend I am meeting for said lunch says he's been out to eat many times and it's all being done right; however, this friend is also super white male privilege/oblivious about how/why this pandemic disproportionately affects lower socio-economic classes, the vulnerable, etc. So I take his assessment with a grain of salt lulz.

lololol I know a few of those types

"In a world of illusion you only see what you feel"

Old Post Mar-14-2021 00:48  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Swamper Click here to Send Swamper a Private Message Visit Swamper's homepage! Add Swamper to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Zoso
Banging Gangs!

I don't recall the last time I sat down in a restaurant. More and more of the various vaccines are rolling out (e.g., my parents have both been vaccinated; dad is 74 and mom is 68, which is hard to believe), but even if I were vaccinated, it won't do my wife any good. She is waiting on the yay or nay from her oncologist at this point. I know we are working from home through the end of March, but I've been told the CEO is getting antsy about having people back under the watchful eyes of management. Silly if you ask me, as I get way more done and work more hours when at home. We're two days away from having been home for a year, at least for the IT department. With thin clients and virtualization, combined with a hosted VoIP system, we can do it all from home 99.9% of the time. If they get too insistent about it, I'll find something that is WFH full time.

Old Post Mar-14-2021 10:53  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Zoso Click here to Send Zoso a Private Message Add Zoso to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
planetaryplayer
Surpeme traineanddict

I’ll hire you to be my e-bodyguard and to make my website. My girlfriend loves going out to eat. Anything that looks retro she’ll jot it down or ethnic places too. Most the time it’s pretty pricey for what we get, usually my fault as I order like 10 beers. Can make most meals at home but you pay to be treated good and the no clean up/prep make up for it. Ah man now that my brah brought it up I might go out of town to a sit in

Old Post Mar-14-2021 17:43  Norfolk Island
Lira
Ancient BassAddict

I mean, I don't think we're leading very interesting lives during the pandemic.

It's gotten worse than ever before here in Brasilia, and we've seen more deaths than the whole of Ireland or Serbia. Needless to say, fewer people live here than in either of these countries. The healthcare system has all but collapsed in neighbouring cities, and hospitals can no longer accept patients. Today my dad lost his second former colleague. Hopefully he'll get his first shot in the next couple of weeks...

Old Post Mar-15-2021 02:19  Brazil
Click Here to See the Profile for Lira Click here to Send Lira a Private Message Visit Lira's homepage! Add Lira to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > Friday 305 - Really?
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (2): « 1 [2]  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackMark Norman - Total Seduction [Silver Premium] [SP-090] [2005] [4]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackX-Trax - "Plan 94 (The Voyage)" (Northface remix) [2003]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread