Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Tracks Section > Unknown Tracks > white label ID ## UPDATED##
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
djtone122
Junior tranceaddict

Dunno white label ID ## UPDATED##

video in link below

New YouTube link
ID video

Last edited by djtone122 on Jul-14-2021 at 21:04

Old Post Jul-03-2021 11:58  United Kingdom
Click Here to See the Profile for djtone122 Click here to Send djtone122 a Private Message Add djtone122 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
jumpjump
Senior tranceaddict

1) Requires a Facebook login.
2) Requires membership to a private Facebook group.

You're doing great if you don't want anyone to help solve this ID.

Old Post Jul-10-2021 04:11  Afghanistan
Click Here to See the Profile for jumpjump Click here to Send jumpjump a Private Message Add jumpjump to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
trancer1994
Senior tranceaddict

Thinking it could be Josh Powell or maybe someone who was signed to Purple Eye.

Old Post Jul-21-2021 18:29  United Kingdom
Click Here to See the Profile for trancer1994 Click here to Send trancer1994 a Private Message Add trancer1994 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
djtone122
Junior tranceaddict

thanks for your reply I'll search his tracks thanks

Old Post Jul-21-2021 19:23  United Kingdom
Click Here to See the Profile for djtone122 Click here to Send djtone122 a Private Message Add djtone122 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
trancer1994
Senior tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by djtone122
thanks for your reply I'll search his tracks thanks

You are welcome.

Old Post Jul-22-2021 09:21  United Kingdom
Click Here to See the Profile for trancer1994 Click here to Send trancer1994 a Private Message Add trancer1994 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
trancer1994
Senior tranceaddict

For those who haven't read the edit to the op but who still want to help, the YouTube link to the id track is https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7cmAWlU4Lkk

Old Post Jul-22-2021 10:49  United Kingdom
Louk
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by djtone122
video in link below

New YouTube link
ID video

What does it say at the end of the vinyl in the run out groove

I can help you find it from that

Old Post Jul-22-2021 10:51  United Kingdom
Click Here to See the Profile for Louk Click here to Send Louk a Private Message Add Louk to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
djtone122
Junior tranceaddict

as the letters "AB I A" or could be "AB 1 A"
on the flip side letters
"AB 1 B" 🤷‍♂️

Old Post Jul-22-2021 10:59  United Kingdom
Louk
Supreme tranceaddict

https://www.discogs.com/DJ-Frantic-...release/1077896

I reckon it's this

Old Post Jul-22-2021 11:05  United Kingdom
Click Here to See the Profile for Louk Click here to Send Louk a Private Message Add Louk to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
trancer1994
Senior tranceaddict

I posted in the Facebook group "The Judge Won't Budge!" and someone got back to me, asking if there was a possibility that the AB could be Anjunabeats? He said though that he didn't know the year. Someone else also asked whether there was anything on the inner or edge.

Old Post Jul-26-2021 15:17  United Kingdom
djtone122
Junior tranceaddict

I posted above the letters in the inner of the vinyl. I searched these on Discogs but no joy.

Old Post Jul-30-2021 14:42  United Kingdom
djtone122
Junior tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by trancer1994
I posted in the Facebook group "The Judge Won't Budge!" and someone got back to me, asking if there was a possibility that the AB could be Anjunabeats? He said though that he didn't know the year. Someone else also asked whether there was anything on the inner or edge.

Send me the link to the judge fb post please

Old Post Jul-30-2021 14:46  United Kingdom

TranceAddict Forums > Tracks Section > Unknown Tracks > white label ID ## UPDATED##
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (2): [1] 2 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackCosmic Dancer [2010] [1]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackWay Out West - "Traffic A#1" [2004]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread