Become a part of the TranceAddict community! Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Tracks Section > Unknown Tracks > Tunes from Cyberdog website
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Honzi
Senior tranceaddict

Tunes from Cyberdog website

Anyone can help me with those three?

ID 1
ID 2
ID 3

Taken off the Cyberdog website.
ID1 & 2 might be the same tune.
Thanx in advance

Old Post May-20-2006 12:00  Poland
Click Here to See the Profile for Honzi Click here to Send Honzi a Private Message Add Honzi to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
spacetrip
Senior tranceaddict

I recognise the second one but can't remember what it is. It's an old euro-trancer.

Old Post May-22-2006 14:47  United Kingdom
Click Here to See the Profile for spacetrip Click here to Send spacetrip a Private Message Add spacetrip to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
BlueSoySauce
tranceaddict

I recognize...

ID 3 sounds familiar and I really like the way ID 1 sounds, let's get this figured out...

Old Post May-22-2006 16:45  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for BlueSoySauce Click here to Send BlueSoySauce a Private Message Add BlueSoySauce to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Honzi
Senior tranceaddict

Okay, so I found this relase. And I think these tunes are on this cd somewhere. As far as I searched on juno.co.uk, I found nothing. Will keep searching though.

Old Post May-23-2006 15:51  Poland
Click Here to See the Profile for Honzi Click here to Send Honzi a Private Message Add Honzi to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
spacetrip
Senior tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Honzi
Okay, so I found this relase. And I think these tunes are on this cd somewhere. As far as I searched on juno.co.uk, I found nothing. Will keep searching though.

Which CD might they be on?

Old Post Jun-01-2006 13:30  United Kingdom
Click Here to See the Profile for spacetrip Click here to Send spacetrip a Private Message Add spacetrip to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Honzi
Senior tranceaddict

ID1 might be Skol - We Got Acid (first on the first cd). I don't know about the others though.

Last edited by Honzi on Jun-03-2006 at 12:45

Old Post Jun-03-2006 12:40  Poland
spacetrip
Senior tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Honzi
ID1 might be Skol - We Got Acid (first on the first cd). I don't know about the others though.

It's not we got acid, we got acid has the operation blade sample and it's bouncier. I don't think these tracks were ever released on a cyberdog CD.

Old Post Jun-03-2006 18:07  United Kingdom

TranceAddict Forums > Tracks Section > Unknown Tracks > Tunes from Cyberdog website
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread