TranceAddict Forums

TranceAddict Forums (www.tranceaddict.com/forums)
- Chill Out Room
-- Friday 305 - Really?

Posted by Lews on Mar-12-2021 19:02:

Friday 305 - Really?

I had to be the one to make it? Really? Lazy bastards.

Anyways:

Posted by planetaryplayer on Mar-12-2021 20:35:

every time i have something i want to post i end up forgetting what i was thinking of

Posted by Zoso on Mar-12-2021 21:02:

That bird (or whatever that is) should get that growth checked out. Paging Stu, the resident bird man. WTF is going on here?

Posted by Zoso on Mar-13-2021 00:26:

I've been enjoying the YouTube channel Fall of Civilizations:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCT...Ke_JDMivpKgVXew

It's reminiscent of what The History Channel was before it went the route of post-music video MTV/reality television.

Posted by JEO on Mar-13-2021 01:40:

Did they already reveal why Western Society Is Collapsing? I think it's either because of fluoride (which they put in the doggone wudder up here), lead (like the Romans did of course), some kinds of fancy small plastics (which done messed up my sister's hormoans I tell you), or... Boner Brake. I swear they put Boner Brake on everything in the military here, and the kids ain't alright anymore after having too much of that.

Posted by Zoso on Mar-13-2021 01:41:

Based on the civilization featured/in question, it ranges from a shit ton (metric, of course) of reasons to "we just don't fucking know".

Posted by JEO on Mar-13-2021 01:47:

I find the speculation about microplastics being one big reason behind falling semen levels intriguing. It's got a similar kind of feel to it as the myth about lead and the Romans, but I feel this theory is correct.

Posted by JEO on Mar-13-2021 01:48:

The plastic's making our doggone balls shrink.

Posted by planetaryplayer on Mar-13-2021 05:17:

As I shark, I agree. I injest so much plastic either in the water or when Iím eating road kill. My chance of offspring are lower now than when I was on a Mountain Dew diet

Posted by KilldaDJ on Mar-13-2021 10:23:

Posted by planetaryplayer on Mar-13-2021 11:20:

This thread has convinced me to replace my balls with an ink sac

Posted by Zoso on Mar-13-2021 14:04:

quote:
Originally posted by planetaryplayer
This thread has convinced me to replace my balls with an ink sac

Don't do it. You will no longer be considered a shark, but rather a squid. Squid benefits, relative to shark benefits, are worth fuck all. Also, it won't matter that you still identify as a shark. Just say no, my friend.

Posted by planetaryplayer on Mar-13-2021 17:42:

I feel like youíre trying to protect me from the Italians. If Iím sterile I figured I could squirt ink at the Chinese who want my fins but youíre saying I would turn into a squid. Micro plastics

Posted by Zoso on Mar-13-2021 17:46:

quote:
Originally posted by planetaryplayer
I feel like youíre trying to protect me from the Italians. If Iím sterile I figured I could squirt ink at the Chinese who want my fins but youíre saying I would turn into a squid. Micro plastics

Based on the Peter North clips I've seen, he could blind both the Italians AND the Chinese with a single squirt.

Posted by planetaryplayer on Mar-13-2021 18:03:

quote:
Originally posted by Zoso
Based on the Peter North clips I've seen, he could blind both the Italians AND the Chinese with a single squirt.

it's nothing, only the smell

Posted by Silky Johnson on Mar-13-2021 19:40:

I've got nothing. These pandemic Friday threads sure are lame!

Think I might actually go for lunch somewhere this week with a friend. Has anybody done indoor dining since this thing started? I have avoided it only because I have been going to the gym, so I didn't want to engage in more than one higher risk activity. Now that it's been a year and we can actually see where and how the spread is happening, I feel much more comfortable hitting up a resto.

Posted by planetaryplayer on Mar-13-2021 20:16:

Not during second lockdown but in September I ate out in cochrane and a timmins. Once in Hamilton as well in May? I donít even remember anymore. if toronto opened up I donít think Iíd go indoors here just yet

Posted by Silky Johnson on Mar-13-2021 20:45:

Yeah. Well the friend I am meeting for said lunch says he's been out to eat many times and it's all being done right; however, this friend is also super white male privilege/oblivious about how/why this pandemic disproportionately affects lower socio-economic classes, the vulnerable, etc. So I take his assessment with a grain of salt lulz.

There is talk of extending patio season starting April 1, and I will be all over outdoor dining for sure.

Posted by planetaryplayer on Mar-13-2021 22:28:

Sounds like my brother lol. Iím dying to go brewery hopping again, probably what I miss most. What food are you going for? Oysters?!

Posted by Silky Johnson on Mar-13-2021 23:09:

Not without you brah!

Posted by Swamper on Mar-14-2021 00:48:

quote:
Originally posted by Silky Johnson
Yeah. Well the friend I am meeting for said lunch says he's been out to eat many times and it's all being done right; however, this friend is also super white male privilege/oblivious about how/why this pandemic disproportionately affects lower socio-economic classes, the vulnerable, etc. So I take his assessment with a grain of salt lulz.

lololol I know a few of those types

Posted by Zoso on Mar-14-2021 10:53:

I don't recall the last time I sat down in a restaurant. More and more of the various vaccines are rolling out (e.g., my parents have both been vaccinated; dad is 74 and mom is 68, which is hard to believe), but even if I were vaccinated, it won't do my wife any good. She is waiting on the yay or nay from her oncologist at this point. I know we are working from home through the end of March, but I've been told the CEO is getting antsy about having people back under the watchful eyes of management. Silly if you ask me, as I get way more done and work more hours when at home. We're two days away from having been home for a year, at least for the IT department. With thin clients and virtualization, combined with a hosted VoIP system, we can do it all from home 99.9% of the time. If they get too insistent about it, I'll find something that is WFH full time.

Posted by planetaryplayer on Mar-14-2021 17:43:

Iíll hire you to be my e-bodyguard and to make my website. My girlfriend loves going out to eat. Anything that looks retro sheíll jot it down or ethnic places too. Most the time itís pretty pricey for what we get, usually my fault as I order like 10 beers. Can make most meals at home but you pay to be treated good and the no clean up/prep make up for it. Ah man now that my brah brought it up I might go out of town to a sit in

Posted by Lira on Mar-15-2021 02:19:

I mean, I don't think we're leading very interesting lives during the pandemic.

It's gotten worse than ever before here in Brasilia, and we've seen more deaths than the whole of Ireland or Serbia. Needless to say, fewer people live here than in either of these countries. The healthcare system has all but collapsed in neighbouring cities, and hospitals can no longer accept patients. Today my dad lost his second former colleague. Hopefully he'll get his first shot in the next couple of weeks...