TranceAddict Forums

TranceAddict Forums (www.tranceaddict.com/forums)
- Chill Out Room
-- Corona Virus Fears in your area
Pages (32): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »

Posted by Silky Johnson on Mar-21-2020 12:24:

Yeah, I also had a really great pregnancy and labour (natural/no drugs [well, one shot of morphine right at the beginning but that was it]). What women do/don't know and believe about both is staggering. Not only that, but so many people don't take care of themselves and/or aren't physically fit. I can't imagine being pregnant on top of being a slob is very easy or comfortable, lol.

Posted by OrangestO on Mar-21-2020 12:32:

I wonder how much supportive partners play a role in the whole process. I don't mean to toot my own horn, but I cook, clean, do the shopping, etc. I've done everything I can so that she can focus on being pregnant and nothing else. Plus it gives me a card to play when I drink a pint too many and stay on the decks a little late lol. Seriously though. If you're pregnant, dealing with severe symptoms and have a partner who doesn't help like that, it must be hard. But it's insufferable to be around those people

Posted by Silky Johnson on Mar-21-2020 12:35:

Dude, it is HUGE. Anything that helps lessen the mental load that women most often bear the brunt of.

Also even more important when that child actually comes!

Posted by OrangestO on Mar-21-2020 12:45:

Good news then

Posted by SYSTEM-J on Mar-21-2020 13:14:

quote:
Originally posted by Lews
Confirmed being the operative word, there.

And also the operative word in London. Fact of the matter is your city is several weeks ahead of mine in this crisis, with over 4x as many cases per head. So I don't know why you're so shocked I stopped going out a whole week after you.

Posted by Dykes_on_Jay on Mar-21-2020 13:51:

Do they even have Listerine in England? The stereotypes (often true in my experience) about dental hygiene on that island of schism misfits leads me to have doubts.

Posted by planetaryplayer on Mar-21-2020 13:55:

omar s still owes me

Posted by Silky Johnson on Mar-21-2020 13:59:

DENTAL PLAN

Posted by Zoso on Mar-21-2020 14:00:

Fail to dental plan = plan to dental fail?

Posted by Silky Johnson on Mar-21-2020 14:20:

*groan*

Speaking of bad jokes, I wonder how IGK is holding up now that schools are shut down?

Posted by Zoso on Mar-21-2020 14:22:

quote:
Originally posted by Silky Johnson
*groan*

Speaking of bad jokes, I wonder how IGK is holding up now that schools a shut down?

LOL ouch.

Posted by Dykes_on_Jay on Mar-21-2020 14:25:

Super gonorrhea be gone!

Posted by Dykes_on_Jay on Mar-21-2020 14:26:

quote:
*groan*

Speaking of bad jokes, I wonder how IGK is holding up now that schools are shut down?

He's not posting, so it's likely he's by a swing set somewhere, asking kids if they like Minecraft whilst plotting on how to explore their shafts.

Posted by Silky Johnson on Mar-21-2020 14:33:

I imagine it must be stressful to approach kids from a metre away. Poor IGK.

Posted by Dykes_on_Jay on Mar-21-2020 14:37:

as if that faggot knows the metric system unless he learns it via osmosis we he bangs a kid studying it.

Posted by Zoso on Mar-21-2020 14:42:

quote:
I imagine it must be stressful to approach kids from a metre away. Poor IGK.

I'll be honest...I'm familiar with the jokes, etc., surrounding that forum member, but I never really asked out loud, back in the day, how much was a joke vs how much was really an underlying truth. I don't think I want(ed) to know.

Posted by Silky Johnson on Mar-21-2020 14:42:

quote:
Originally posted by Dykes_on_Jay
as if that faggot knows the metric system unless he learns it via osmosis we he bangs a kid studying it.

quote:
Originally posted by Zoso
I'll be honest...I'm familiar with the jokes, etc., surrounding that forum member, but I never really asked out loud, back in the day, how much was a joke vs how much was really an underlying truth. I don't think I want(ed) to know.

I don't think anyone really knows except that he did or still does work with young children in some capacity. He has never confirmed or denied or defended any of our comments, and he's generally a scab around here, so there's that. Lol.

Posted by planetaryplayer on Mar-21-2020 15:48:

he violated his probation by dressing up as santa clause again

Posted by Zoso on Mar-21-2020 15:50:

quote:
Originally posted by planetaryplayer
he violated his probation by dressing up as santa clause again

Heysus Chreestos!

Posted by Dykes_on_Jay on Mar-21-2020 17:25:

quote:

Pedosmosis?

Posted by Trance-M on Mar-21-2020 21:24:

Damn, the coming days will be scary.
Our chart is similar to the Italian one in the first week.
We can only hope it doesn't stay that way.
800 deaths today in Italy!!

Posted by Dykes_on_Jay on Mar-21-2020 21:37:

First time in your life you aren't wishing you were a wop, because like Belgium, Holland isn't even a country.

Posted by SYSTEM-J on Mar-21-2020 23:41:

quote:
Originally posted by Dykes_on_Jay
Do they even have Listerine in England? The stereotypes (often true in my experience) about dental hygiene on that island of schism misfits leads me to have doubts.

My teeth are full-on Brit fangs, but we do indeed have Listerine here. There's a bottle of the caustic purple shit up in my bathroom.

Posted by Lews on Mar-21-2020 23:48:

quote:
Originally posted by SYSTEM-J
And also the operative word in London. Fact of the matter is your city is several weeks ahead of mine in this crisis, with over 4x as many cases per head. So I don't know why you're so shocked I stopped going out a whole week after you.

Sorry, Jack, not trying to suggest you did anything immoral or dangerous or whatever, just amazed that life is so different up there!

Posted by SYSTEM-J on Mar-22-2020 11:22:

Don't get me wrong, it's a ghost town now. I'm hoping we've got few enough cases here for this shutdown to stymie an exponential spread.

Does anyone have a timeline of how things have unfolded in Italy? At what stage did they enact the same measures? The thing has moved so fast that my perception of time has become warped.

Pages (32): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »