Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > I <3 CZ
Pages (57): « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Shaya007
SMILE...YOU'RE FAMOUS!!!

quote:
Originally posted by VolumE_TO
that's unfortunate

naw

Old Post Feb-12-2010 03:17 
Click Here to See the Profile for Shaya007 Click here to Send Shaya007 a Private Message Visit Shaya007's homepage! Add Shaya007 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
barbina
ohme, ohmy

quote:
Originally posted by VDub
How would you know Barb???

When I started going there, when it was great, you were still a tween...

And I'm not saying anything really bad about it now. Just that a hugs for drugs hat is idiotic and pictures of said hat in front of the places name is retarded...

Jesus christ, this again.
Okay, you're right, I wouldn't know as I've only been partying a few years. I can thankfully say I haven't been doing drugs and submerging myself in a club scene for 10+ years soooooo I cannot say that I know what era you're talking about... but like everyone else, i've heard the stories.

Guess I should have said it like so "in my short, minimal and insignificant time spent at and experience with CZ I can say that pre-raid zone was fucking scary. Now its different."

that better? be a little more fucking condescending next time

As for the photo, not the best .. but whatever.

Mikey Terra Inc <3

Old Post Feb-12-2010 03:59  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for barbina Click here to Send barbina a Private Message Visit barbina's homepage! Add barbina to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
*~LiSa-LoO~*
Ferry Corsten's bitch

quote:
Originally posted by shanny
I will never stop loving zone.

Nothing beats the Cozo Tour Guild.

Hahahahaha Seriously, how shocked were we when we realized you cut out "Guild" instead of "Guide"? hahahaha

Old Post Feb-12-2010 04:07  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for *~LiSa-LoO~* Click here to Send *~LiSa-LoO~* a Private Message Add *~LiSa-LoO~* to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
*~LiSa-LoO~*
Ferry Corsten's bitch

quote:
Originally posted by VDub
There was a time when cameras were strictly forbidden and even using your phone to snap picks was taboo...

This stupidness is why...

I have to agree. Some people don't realize that some things are better left off of public message boards or sites like FB for that matter. Without getting into a long winded argument or completely hijacking this thread, it's stuff like this that gives our scene a bad name and why a lot of (stupid ppl) believe that you can only enjoy EDM on drugs.

Old Post Feb-12-2010 04:11  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for *~LiSa-LoO~* Click here to Send *~LiSa-LoO~* a Private Message Add *~LiSa-LoO~* to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
jon jon
viva la clubland

quote:
Originally posted by barbina
Guess I should have said it like so "in my short, minimal and insignificant time spent at and experience with CZ I can say that pre-raid zone was fucking scary. Now its different."

HAHAH zing! Barb kills Nick in this post imo

quote:
Originally posted by *~LiSa-LoO~*
it's stuff like this that gives our scene a bad name

gawddddd!

Old Post Feb-12-2010 04:16  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for jon jon Click here to Send jon jon a Private Message Visit jon jon's homepage! Add jon jon to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
*~LiSa-LoO~*
Ferry Corsten's bitch

quote:
Originally posted by jon jon
gawddddd!

dramalamalama!

Old Post Feb-12-2010 04:19  Canada
jon jon
viva la clubland

(imo)

I would say the "no-pictures policy" is still taken pretty seriously...

I see a flash go off literally once every 2-3 months... and everyone is quick to say "yo, you can't do that here"...

The odd (and yes untactful lol) camera phone picture isn't really going to compromise the vibe in that place...

Old Post Feb-12-2010 04:22  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for jon jon Click here to Send jon jon a Private Message Visit jon jon's homepage! Add jon jon to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
*~LiSa-LoO~*
Ferry Corsten's bitch

quote:
(imo)

I see a flash go off literally once every 2-3 months... and everyone is quick to say "yo, you can't do that here"...

The odd (and yes untactful lol) camera phone picture isn't really going to compromise the vibe in that place...

FYI I didn't mean pictures inside Zone in particular. But I meant posting drug pictures and comments referring to their drug use. IMO, just not appropriate.

Old Post Feb-12-2010 04:28  Canada
shanny
Ferocious One

quote:
FYI I didn't mean pictures inside Zone in particular. But I meant posting drug pictures and comments referring to their drug use. IMO, just not appropriate.

There's nothing wrong with posting drug pictures and comments referring to drug use as long as you do it with some class.

Check out more of my ramblings at:
http://thedailyuniverse.blogspot.com/

Where Are The Tunes?
Good things happen to good people

Old Post Feb-12-2010 04:35  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for shanny Click here to Send shanny a Private Message Visit shanny's homepage! Add shanny to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
barbina
ohme, ohmy

quote:
(imo)

lololol ya for sure.. for that pic of Nay in the glasses Danny the bouncer followed Elayna n Bird around and checked every pic n only let her take so many .. usually you gotta get permission n usually they say no. hahaha

ps <3 you

quote:

agreed
all of my pics are fun .. amybe a bit sketchy looking but nothing outrageous and in your face

Mikey Terra Inc <3

Old Post Feb-12-2010 04:45  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for barbina Click here to Send barbina a Private Message Visit barbina's homepage! Add barbina to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Miss. S
just feel it

lol godddddddddd ok its gone! if it worries you so, plz come express your thoughts and feelings to me on sun/mon

Old Post Feb-12-2010 05:48  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Miss. S Click here to Send Miss. S a Private Message Add Miss. S to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
WittyHandle
Supreme tranceaddict

Someone up in Mtl was just telling me that CZ just closed, and I told him I was pretty sure he was mistaken as I hadn't seen anything about it on TA. Did somewhere else just shut down or is he a complete tit?

Old Post Feb-12-2010 06:01  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for WittyHandle Click here to Send WittyHandle a Private Message Add WittyHandle to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > I <3 CZ
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (57): « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackJ00F @ Global Gathering 2013 ID [2013] [1]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackMinimal Funk - "The Groovy Thang" [2004]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread