return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > User Feedback > tranceaddict Picks Discussion > Videos

Pages: [1] 2 
Kai Tracid - Too Many Times
View this Thread in Original format
Swamper
... Comments ...
zag2me
Nice Video, I love tunes that deal with experiences. Id be suprised if anyone hasnt seen this happen in their local club.
Ximian
I absolutely loved this video, one of the best I've seen. Which brings me to this, could the admins bring back the Energy 52 - Cafe Del Mar video? I've tried looking at other places, but none have it. :( I had it backed up on a CD, but since my last set of backups for the last month has fricking vanished :nervous:, I don't have it anymore...
Fundamental
Nice video, the song ain't too bad either. But I think there is a serious message behind this...

So whatever you do, whatever you get up to, at least you know Kai Tracid will be on hand to save the day...
Soundream
Nice vid!
Trance & Acid ;)
Tayfoon
He mixed for me while I was on the keyboard @ Trance Energy 2003
I was playin Cosmic Gate - Back To Earth
and it was great
Come see me in Ibiza (Space & Amnesia) first year of Amnesia since the Cream Era
pfunk
OUTSTANDING VIDEO!!!
I just watched it, and ... DAMN ...
I can't even describe how it made me feel!!
CoOkIeSmmm
wicked video :D
caddyshack
I liked the beats and the girl but there was too much talking imo.
finny
quote:
Originally posted by Fundamental
Nice video, the song ain't too bad either. But I think there is a serious message behind this...

So whatever you do, whatever you get up to, at least you know Kai Tracid will be on hand to save the day...

R O F L O L
Ha ha ha ha ha!!
that was too funny!

finny
I loved the VIDEO & TRACK , and the message KAI TRACID was trying to convey in it. What happend the the video is very Typical, and Im sure most of you have witnessed similar incidents while clubbing....Making a track+video on it was an excellnet idea.
Hequn
great video, one of those 'all to real' ones

also the song is great

9/10 :D
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 
Privacy Statement