return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 
Are shrooms detectable?
View this Thread in Original format
stringfelowhawk
Does anyone know methods that can trace shrooms in your system? Mainly concerned about piss tests. If so, what is the time frame for it clearing your system?
tranceaddict991
3-4 days...jsut drink alot of water before you go
DJ Tranz
I am assuming you mean detectable in a piss test, I do believe so, and it is because of the halucinegenic(sp??) agent present, just like in acid(drug) for upto 96 hours, if you are worried about passing a drug piss test, best thing is to take one of these two: Niacin 500mg, one pill per day for three days, but watch out, they can give you the runs(diarhia) and they will most definately make you dehydrated so drink lots of water, these are available at GNC or other stores that specialize in sports enhancement vitamins, other vitamin you can take, which is what I take, is pure extract of GOLDEN SEAL ROOT, two pills three times a day for two days, this golden seal vitamin is great, it helps the body to get rid off foreign substances in your body, drink planty of NON carbonated and NON sport drinks, juices, plain water are the best, cranberry juice is actually the best. Any supermarket or target, K-Mart, WalMart will have Golden Seal Root. Good Luck....
DaveSaenz
Hopefully it will be a piss test....
A hair or blood test can detect substance use for weeks afterwards....
3,4 + weeks. I think probably a few days for urine. ;)
They have tests for psylocybin (spelling?), the hallucinogenic chemical in 'shrooms.
DarkTrance
quote:
Originally posted by DJ Tranz
I am assuming you mean detectable in a piss test, I do believe so, and it is because of the halucinegenic(sp??) agent present, just like in acid(drug) for upto 96 hours

acid can't be detected in piss or hair at all! thats why people who are on probation turn to acid or coke (coke is detectable but only for a day or two at the most) the only way to test someone for acid is a spinal tap, and it stays in ur spinal fluids for the rest of ur life the second ur drop acid
tranceDJ
quote:
Originally posted by DarkTrance
acid can't be detected in piss or hair at all! thats why people who are on probation turn to acid or coke (coke is detectable but only for a day or two at the most) the only way to test someone for acid is a spinal tap, and it stays in ur spinal fluids for the rest of ur life the second ur drop acid

Ah, so this would explain why people have flashbacks even years after they drop acid.
whiskers
that's some freaking creepy stuff. acid in your spinal cord? gross
mos man
quote:
Originally posted by tranceDJ
Ah, so this would explain why people have flashbacks even years after they drop acid.

no it isnt :clown:
verminator
http://www.erowid.org/plants/mushro...s_testing.shtml
stringfelowhawk
quote:
Originally posted by DarkTrance

is this how shrooms work also?

DaveSaenz
quote:
Originally posted by verminator
http://www.erowid.org/plants/mushro...s_testing.shtml

Ahh. Yes. that's a very good website with mucho info. :toothless
verminator
of course it is:D:D
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 
Privacy Statement