return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > Europe - Israel

Promoters?
View this Thread in Original format
dj_ray_c
Hey!

I am a UK DJ with family in israel hence i come over a fair bit.
In my opnion clubbing is at the stage where it was say 3/4 years ago in the UK which is why i would LOVE to play in israel.

If anybody knows anyone who could help to play then id be most grateful.

This is the track listing so you have an idea of my style:

System F - Needle Juice ( Jan Driver Mix)
Ghostlan feat Sinead O' Conner - Guide me God ( Voltaxx)
Viframa - Cristalle ( Katana feat Precision intro mix)
Mark Norman - Tell Me
Katana - Dolce Vita ( Fancy Fair Mix)
John Askew - New Dimension
Euphonic - Sahara
Silvester - Hard Beats
Marco V - Revolt
Shalladruck - Turntable Junky

Oh yes, id of course is play for free!
DjChook
Hmmm... It will be easier if u upload a set somewhere and we can hear / maybe u know... Give it to guys who actually do patries...
I think that

"Special Dj from UK" can look very nice on an inventetion..
oDrori
Exactly as Chook said, a foreign name n an invitation is an attraction over here so you have a good shot... OK then... I'm trying to think of ways to arrange stuff for you... Are you willing to come here for a party or do you want to see if there is a vacant slot at a party that happens when you come over?
dj_ray_c
Id be more than happy to come over for a party, i would need a fair bit of notice however.

If you would like a CD then my sister lives in Hafia so i canget her to send one out.

Many Thanks.
oDrori
quote:
Originally posted by dj_ray_c
Id be more than happy to come over for a party, i would need a fair bit of notice however.

If you would like a CD then my sister lives in Hafia so i canget her to send one out.

Many Thanks.

Yeah why not, I would love to hear a set from ya... I'd pay her for the CDR if you'd like! Should I give you my adress or... ?
dj_ray_c
yeh pm me ur address id i will get her to send u one. it wont cost u a thing, all i ask is for feedback
luckystrike
ray - send me a pm with u'r icq\msn
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE

Privacy Statement