return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > DJing / Production / Promotion > Production Studio

Pages: [1] 2 
Tunes made in Fruity?
View this Thread in Original format
MClarke
Has anyone got any tunes made only using fruity loops?
robstar
I do! :D (check sig)

LateR!z|
arctic
when you say "olny fruity"

dop you mean using only fruity samples and no VST's or DXI's?, or fruity with plugins, soundfonts, samples etc added on ????
Project T
check out elude - redawn, left click ;)
ms_bug
so robstar you are parker (?) and that is your tune completely made in fruity loops with some VSTi and samples, right? cool man, fruity does rock (but i know that already :)

keep up a good work m8.

peace
ms_bug
oDrori
Mnay of the producers in the Amateurs forum base their tunes using fruity as their sequencer, me being one of them. In the pro scene I know that Guyver uses Fruityloops.
robstar
quote:
Originally posted by ms_bug
so robstar you are parker (?) and that is your tune completely made in fruity loops with some VSTi and samples, right? cool man, fruity does rock (but i know that already :)

keep up a good work m8.

peace
ms_bug

I don't use vsti's very much, infact I don't think I've used it in any tune I've made, I just use my samples and fruity. :)
I will start using Vsti's as soon as The Fruity Team makes to fruity filters avalible on the Vsti channels. Dont know if u've noticed but when u load a Vsti the sampler doesn't alow u to use the filters. :/

LateRZ!! :)
dbl
quote:
Originally posted by robstar
I don't use vsti's very much, infact I don't think I've used it in any tune I've made, I just use my samples and fruity. :)
I will start using Vsti's as soon as The Fruity Team makes to fruity filters avalible on the Vsti channels. Dont know if u've noticed but when u load a Vsti the sampler doesn't alow u to use the filters. :/

LateRZ!! :)

?????? you mean you can't use filters with your VSTi pluggins???
ms_bug
what do you mean by filters? is that fx?
i don't know what version you are using but i have 3.56 and i can put Fx on VSTi channels. at least on those VSTi i have (like VAZ, FM7, Pro52,53, Junglist, Synth1...).

wow great job if you use just samples. you must have like tons of them... :D

cheers
ms_bug
NSA Berbalist
Well there's a d'n'b outfit called Concord Dawn that's put out an album made purely with fruity loops (with plugins of course), they've been getting a lot of recognition for it, gotta say tho there's an unidentifiable quality to the sound that gives it away as a fruity track, almost too mechanical even with quantization and shuffle on

dj dimwit
quote:
Originally posted by dbl
?????? you mean you can't use filters with your VSTi pluggins???

Not the filter that's on the sampler, no. Only fx filters I guess.
oDrori
quote:
Originally posted by dj dimwit
Not the filter that's on the sampler, no. Only fx filters I guess.

That's what I ussually use with VSTi ... The fruity filter works fine.
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 
Privacy Statement