return to tranceaddict tranceaddict Forums Archive > DJing / Production / Promotion > Production Studio

What do i need?
View this Thread in Original format
MClarke
Hi i was wondering if u guys could help, i wanna get into production. what are the basic things i would need in order to be able to create a good sound. I have all the software i need but i would like to get some hardware, what are the essentials? and what are the differences with using hardware over software? i need it all explaining to me :P thanks alot
mantisnl
well, i think u`d better be learning all those things a bit with software, and then dicide whether or not u`r gonna change 2 hardware (partly) or if u`d like 2 continue with software (which is very good also) :)
MClarke
so i can do everything with just software? which are all the bits i need ? i got reason/fruity/cubase/logic and some vst's ?
mantisnl
thats up 2 you.. personally i work only with fruity..

i suggest u try them all out.. and see whats best for ya, but not start 2 buy hardware allready:)
robstar
U need loads of samples!
Checkout www.bestservice.de for that.
Get your self a few softsynths.
Pro-53 and Vaz2010 are my favorites.
U need lots of spare time and patience!

LateRZ!
MClarke
thanks for ur help guys :)
arctic
don't splurge out on hardware just yet....you can do everything with software....think about hardware later.....
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE

Privacy Statement