return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > DJing / Production / Promotion > DJ Booth

Pages: [1] 2 
Reloops sucks, dont' get em.
View this Thread in Original format
Reckard Cat
ripofffffff, if you're planning on getting turntables wait for the new techs.
NeedleBear
you talking about the Rane MP?
NeedleBear
U said ty things, like rane>

Yeah yeah palm.
DJ RANN
quote:
Originally posted by Zak McKracken
Read again bro

I said ty combinations, like using reloops on a rane mixer. Why the hell don't u use 1210s?

Becuase he sold the techs, bought the reloops and the rane then didn't have enough money to buy real decks.

I really don't get it. Turntables, have and always will = Technics. Going for anything else is just sheer folly.
Woony
I have a pair of reloops 2000mk3 (technics aren't exactly cheap around here) and they're totally fine for home use. None of my friends have had issues either. If you can't play on them it's probably you.
MSZ
If the motor is torquey and pitch holds its all good ;x
DJ RANN
quote:
Originally posted by Woony
I have a pair of reloops 2000mk3 (technics aren't exactly cheap around here) and they're totally fine for home use. None of my friends have had issues either. If you can't play on them it's probably you.

I can play on soundlab belt drives or vestax decks or ancient unbranded turntables that I wired a pot in to the motor to give me pitch control. Doesn't mean I want to. I just don't understand why you wouldn't spend the extra few hundred bucks for techs.
Catbastard69
1. Who cares what you could do as woony said it works as it should, you don't need the best to make flawless mixes

2. Quit being uptight, for example who cares what needles, controller, w/e people get, you're not his dad or def neither his ing coach so stfu.
Catbastard69
quote:
Originally posted by MSZ
If the motor is torquey and pitch holds its all good ;x

+1
Catbastard69
quote:
Originally posted by DJ RANN
Becuase he sold the techs, bought the reloops and the rane then didn't have enough money to buy real decks.

I really don't get it. Turntables, have and always will = Technics. Going for anything else is just sheer folly.

It doesn't really matter what TT's I have since i mostly spin time code vinyl Ay?Its the A/D D/A and other vital stuff like RIAA in the mixer aka the Rane MP2014 That i bought.

TrainWreckTheDJ
quote:
Originally posted by Zak McKracken
you dont need RIIA and AD/DA when using timecode ing numbnuts. you only need DA

Oh look you correct a small formality, let me be as equal as you, you forgot to capitalize the letter Y in your first sentence, duh.

FYI, Most of the time,i like to use timecode and regular analog at the same time, i like to switch it up.
DJ RANN
quote:
Originally posted by Catbastard69
It doesn't really matter what TT's I have since i mostly spin time code vinyl Ay?Its the A/D D/A and other vital stuff like RIAA in the mixer aka the Rane MP2014 That i bought.

It's as if you had Technics, sold them to buy reloops and instantly regretted it, and ever since had wished you never sold the techs.

Oh wait.....
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 
Privacy Statement