return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Montreal

Pages: [1] 2 
Steve Lawler @ Aria, November 2, 2002
View this Thread in Original format
bluE_Neon
you guys definitely get a lot more better dj's in montreal than toronto :p is Steve Lawler at montreal the second time or first time? either way, the terrorist tribal dj is coming, so anyone going (i wish i cud!!!) will be expected for a night off nasty, chunky, dirty, dark tribal house :D :D :D

check Balance Promote
fastmp3
it's not the first or the second time he comes here tho :)
TechnoFreak
I'm definately going... i missed him this summer when he came... I'm gonna catch up...

morsy
Last time he came to Aria i dont know what he had but he didnt seem to be really in the mood his set was weak but i know that this isnt the usual steve lawler caus this guy is good and there is no doubt about it
Lets hope this time he kicks ass
detective you
is he really good???
TechnoFreak
you know what, he's got some really good beats... he's more of a techno/progressive DJ... I really like him... but don't rely on his GU cd to make up your mind, he's way better live...
detective you
all right, i'll check this out
MEAT
What are some good CD's or live sets to check out his skillz?
bluE_Neon
quote:
Originally posted by TechnoFreak he's more of a techno/progressive DJ... I really like him... but don't rely on his GU cd to make up your mind, he's way better live...

ummm i think you have genders mixed up my friend ;) Steve Lawler is a strictly tribal house dj, not techno or progressive. his GU Lights Out CD is all dark nasty dirty tribal house, thats wat he's known for in the world ;) he plays everything the same live, no difference :)
Biggy

KrinKer
I WANNA GO !!

I WANNA GO !!!

I WANNA GO !!

And probably will. 2Nd time at the aria for me !!

KrinKer
Biggy
Yeah! This week-end Steve will hit Aria again and let me tell you he will play a really long set!
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 
Privacy Statement