return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - West Coast / Las Vegas

Marco Carola @ Sound 3/21
View this Thread in Original format
Calabria
http://www.wantickets.com/Events/15...th-Lauren-Lane/

Wow big booking...whens the last time Marco played a club gig out here or even been in LA for that matter.

Also making for a very stacked weekend in LA with Marco, Beyer, and Digweed.
ekim18
Wow wtf...wish it was at a venue a bit bigger than Sound, but great booking.

That is seriously a crazy stacked weekend w/ Carola, Julian Juweil, Beyer and Digweed. Godamn.
diabloargentino
don't even put adam beyer in the same sentence as two behemoths like marco and john :).
iLLiE586
Tickets already at $35 to dance in a sardine can, fun. He needs to be in Avalon or EXLA.
rowdy
quote:
Originally posted by iLLiE586
Tickets already at $35 to dance in a sardine can, fun. He needs to be in Avalon or EXLA.

Seriously, tight but no thanks..

They pack that place to the absolute brim, the crowd has gotten way too ty, they close at 3am.. yea THAT

Carola needs somewhere like exchange, or avalon to play at in terms of clubs...

OR an underground like Incognito, Voodoo or LDL.

The guy normally spins to the crack of dawn
Calabria
quote:
Originally posted by rowdy
Seriously, tight but no thanks..

They pack that place to the absolute brim, the crowd has gotten way too ty, they close at 3am.. yea THAT

Carola needs somewhere like exchange, or avalon to play at in terms of clubs...

OR an underground like Incognito, Voodoo or LDL.

The guy normally spins to the crack of dawn

if there wasnt an after party planned id be shocked. sound should be his warm up for the night
nima86
LA needs an output type club
Calabria
quote:
Originally posted by nima86
LA needs an output type club

los globos was trying the no vip, no lines, no camera thing i think
djjoshuaallen
I still have yet to go into Sound, but I hear it is always a cluster so I am reluctant. Marco would have been a great opportunity, and I would have probably finally gone over there if I wasn't doing Julian the same night. There Friday night lineups have been on point.

Marco needs to redeem himself to me for his horrible set he played at BPM in 2013. He was cutting the bass for minutes at a time during his MUSIC ON night where he played all night long. Couldn't take it anymore after about 3 hours and left.
Calabria
how was marco...
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE

Privacy Statement