return to tranceaddict tranceaddict Forums Archive > User Feedback > Site Suggestions

Problems Downloading....
View this Thread in Original format
DJErnieP
alright, i'll admit that im a bit new to these boards, so im not sure if this is a constant problem or if its just my computer. anyways whenever i tried to download either live sets or singles, randomly i get an error message saying "cannot access "track name here" password denied". for example, i cant download the Tiesto set, and a few other live sets. anyone?:conf:
flystyler
Well u are limited to one ip on the server at one time, but the tracks and livesets are on different ftps i think

So maybe the servers are just busy, it is a massive problem atm, especially with no really good sharing prog :(
Coup
quote:
Originally posted by DJErnieP
"password denied"

This error means the servers are currently maxed out, and no other connections can connect to them. Im not moaning, but i get it all the time, ive seen some of the total server sending rates and the servers take a beating for download 24/7, you'll just have to try every now and again. :)
DJErnieP
yeah, thats what i figured, but i wanted to be sure. Just in case there was a problem with my computer so i wouldnt be sitting there for hours trying to click and download. thanks all.
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE

Privacy Statement