return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 
<<<<<<<<???????infinity = Lynx???????>>>>>>>> (pg. 7)
View this Thread in Original format
Can paranoia lead anyone to a conclusion??:cool:;)
lol paranoia.. that we're out to take over the world..
mmmmm yes...
wanna do that alone or together with lynx?? :D:D:D
together of course! we are one! :D
ok.;) but you should split up again, coz its hardwork rullin the world all alone!!

I know it, i already tried to :cool:

Have you all got these damn ALEXA.COM-plugins in your browsers??

N8 everybody!!
thx for the hint LYNX :D

Check out the Polls (everything else)

Go and vote!!!:p
rofl. it's actually posted?! hehehe. omg...
Who really cares???!
this is really stupid, this whole conversation, I mean how much satifaction would this give you michiel if they are the same person? and what if they are not, wont you look like a big arse? just let it be , plus lynx is a really cool guy!
he guys

I guess it's time to say that this whole idea of infinty being lynx was just a joke. I've been playing a prank on you lot all the time. Can't believe there have actually been people that believed that you were the same or that there were people that honestly thought that I was serieus. It's been so funny, I laughed my ass off everytime I visited this thread and read the new replies. There has even been a poll devoted to this subject (so more or less....well.....um....to me :))
So, anywayz, guys it's been great fun
hope to hear from ya soon
um.....well.....never mind. hehe

later

michiel
quote:
Originally posted by Kamakazee
Who really cares???!
this is really stupid, this whole conversation, I mean how much satifaction would this give you michiel if they are the same person? and what if they are not, wont you look like a big arse? just let it be , plus lynx is a really cool guy!

thanks!! :D lol...michiel...you're a weird one...

but we sure had fun eh lynx, eh, eh??
lol

later

michiel
lol yea.. its well worth the laugh..
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 
Privacy Statement