return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums

Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 
<<<<<<<<???????infinity = Lynx???????>>>>>>>> (pg. 5)
View this Thread in Original format
lol a conspiracy now??
hehe...
hmm this is becoming so interestin.. lol
quote:
Originally posted by Lynx
eeek! it's infinity again! :)

He posted this in the babe of the week thread in the Chill out room! People this is soooooooooo obvious!
INFINITY = LYNX!!!!!
ROFLMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!! i just have to say i have seen both infinity and lynx on at the same time cause i spend quite a bit of time here myself. but does that even matter cause he could have 2 computers right:p

ok this has been going on long enough boys, infinity/lynx youre being punished!!! now go to my room;)!!
ooops i mean...your room:p
Michiel

why don't you start a poll about this one??:D
Guess they (he??) is sleeping, both (he??) aren't online

btw: Swamper can see if they are the same, which they are not. He can look at the IP's of them (he??:D)

Infinity isn't Lynx, I am sure of it, 3500 posts is just too sick
lol. hey tu_face!! i see you finally admitted to it. :D hehe.
quote:
Originally posted by infinity
lol this thread amuses me so much lol.. okok
here it is
me does not = infinity..
there..
but we are... in some ways similar.. hehe..... thats all i have to say

hehe. yeah. but hey! i guess it's cause we're both asian. :D
lol
yea.. post a poll.. i'm interested in seeing how many ppl think me does not = lynx.. or if me = lynx.. or wut... lol
guess wut pplz..
tuface = infinity
too
quote:
Originally posted by Blik

btw: Swamper can see if they are the same, which they are not. He can look at the IP's of them (he??:D)

And that's just what my friend Sherlock suggested!

So it's up to the almighty Swamper!! Do infinity and Lynx have the same IP????
What I mean to say, in my humble opinion, it's not completely right to fool around with echt other in this community... especially not when it regards about +/- 4000 posts!!! A really big share in this forum....
I wouldn't care if you two are one person, but why hide it?
hehehe. hide it? there ain't nothin' to hide! it's allll in your heads guys. believe what you want to believe. :D if i'm infinity than so be it, all i know is that i'm a TA and that's all that matters to me. :) anyway, checking ip ain't 100% reliable anyway, i could simply be using an ip mask to mask my true ip. but hey...do what ya want...

quote:
Originally posted by infinity
lol this thread amuses me so much lol.. okok
here it is
me does not = infinity..
there..
but we are... in some ways similar.. hehe..... thats all i have to say

OK now im having second thoughts :p spot the deliberate mistake infinity made here...

peace
really tu_face?
you having second thoughts? =p
hehe...
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 
Privacy Statement