return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 
<<<<<<<<???????infinity = Lynx???????>>>>>>>> (pg. 3)
View this Thread in Original format
Well, I just called my old friend Sherlock Holmes to lighten things up a bit and allthough he's still investigating the whole situation, he already found 1 clue: in the "What remix of Delerium - Silence do you like to best" thread, the Sanctuary remix is infinity's AND lynx' favourite remix :rolleyes: *shiver* .... could this be the key to this unsolved mystery?????
...Stay in touch!
Same place, same time... blablablabla
quote:
Originally posted by infinity
hehe.. ... err.. u mean... beany? lol

hehehe. no one but her bud. :)
hehehee. so lynx/infinity exactly how does sugar know;):p lol uh huh....tell us, tell us!!! lol cmon people theyre not the same person theyre just lovers with a passion for trance:)
hehehe. eyes. ask sugah. :p if you're lucky she'll tell ya...infin and i haven't talked to her in a while. if she reads this...miss ya!!! :D
i do know..lol
and lynx...goodnet...check your pm's
It's like this:
Infinity is EVERYONE one this forum here Michiel.
Only YOU are a different person.
quote:
Originally posted by Dwingo
It's like this:
Infinity is EVERYONE one this forum here Michiel.
Only YOU are a different person.

ROFL!!

How creepy would that be!!!!
lol... i am all da pplz in this forummmmmm ohhhhh yes!
i am alL!
hahahahah 10,000 posts??
or something?
Lol.. hmmmm with 2500 names...... hhehehe.. now wouldn't the be a hassle..
log in, log out,log in, log out,log in, log out,log in, log out,log in, log out,log in, log out,log in, log out,log in, log out,log in, log out,log in, log out,log in, log out,log in, log out,log in, log out, 2500 times
So whos Jekyll and whos Hyde??
whos the evil One Lynx or Infin...........
evil one?? lol....
hmmmmm lol.. we are 1.. so we are both evil and we are both good...... hmmmmm yes! thats it

It does me well to see that there are actually some guys helping us to solve the mystery (Jukx you're great!!) but unfortunately there are also some people that seem rather reluctant in helping us (Dwingo, DjLex!!!).
I have received some PM's from people that are doing some so-called 'investigation' and here is the new results they've come up with: Infinity AND Lynx are both Chinese. Infinity AND Lynx both live 'somewhere' else now. Infinity AND Lynx both have the same favourite remix of Delerium - Silence (thx Jukx) and perhaps the most important, they never log in at the same time!!!
Does it ring a bell now????
Come on guys, Infinity is playing a prank on us!! And yes, keep the PM's with your personal results coming!!
thx

later

michiel
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 
Privacy Statement